Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. (3139 Views)

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Naanlong01: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello nairalanders, our relationship is almost four months, and it feels like its over a year due to the way we bonded from the very day she agreed to date me. Mind you, she is the exact answer to my prayers because i prayed well before she came my way, she said the same thing about me too. So its just like heaven brought us together. Note: its a Godly kind of relationship, this includes no intimacy at all as we are both believers and knows God's standard regarding that.
But the problem is her maternal uncle who trained her, this man insists she does her Msc before marriage, and his wife is against it, meanwhile she is 27 am 29 and we initially planned to get married next year and she just concluded her NYSC. My amazement is that babe agreed to the uncle's idea and that leaves me wondering because its against our plan. Now she is requesting for a hold to the relationship, i took that for a break up cus i wonder why i keep holding up and for how many years. Its annoying. Pls help.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 15, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Jashub: 6:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Baba forget the girl jare. What sort of nonsense is that...how can she be saying she wants the relationship to hold all because of an MSC? Mtcheww...she's not serious. Maybe its not dawned on her that her biological clock is ticking

10 Likes

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by ikh777: 6:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Naanlong01:
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello nairalanders, our relationship is almost four months, and it feels like its over a year due to the way we bonded from the very day she agreed to date me. Mind you, she is the exact answer to my prayers because i prayed well before she came my way, she said the same thing about me too. So its just like heaven brought us together. Note: its a Godly kind of relationship, this includes no intimacy at all as we are both believers and knows God's standard regarding that.
But the problem is her maternal uncle who trained her, this man insists she does her Msc before marriage, and his wife is against it, meanwhile she is 27 am 29 and we initially planned to get married next year and she just concluded her NYSC. My amazement is that babe agreed to the uncle's idea and that leaves me wondering because its against our plan. Now she is requesting for a hold to the relationship, i took that for a break up cus i wonder why i keep holding up and for how many years. Its annoying. Pls help.

Well, NOW YOU KNOW THAT YOU DIDNT PRAY WELL.....

To pray well is to pray deep even till POST-WEDDING period and POST-CHILDBIRTH issues too.

To pray well is to pray for wealth that will ensure she remains submissive.... as you can see she is still submissive to the UNCLE who has more money than you.... NO GIRL WANTS TO MANAGE THESE DAYS dont u knowwww?

you didnt pray for the KIND OF CHARACTER the lady should have, whereby she listens to you and considers you first.

sadly your girl who may have LIED that she prayed, didnt pray about the uncle's advice, so this shows the GIRL IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK O... she only WISHED IN PRAYER and you came as the answer.

Both of you didnt really sort your finances out, IF YOU WERE FINANCIALLY BUOYANT the girl would have married you this year sef, she is considering her future financial security, and sadly you are not in that picture.

So if truly PRAYER BROUGHT HER, go back to the PRAYER ROOM and get her back.... WHATEVER CAME THROUGH PRAYER CAN ONLY BE KEPT BY PRAYER.

But next time, study well about relationships and move your finances to a very intimidating level before you think of marriage.... RECESSION HAS ALREADY STARTED SO I CAN TELL YOU THAT SHE WILL NOT TRAVEL AND MANY WILL LOOSE THEIR JOBS.... embarassed

So relax, use this COVID PERIOD TO HANDLE THINGS IN PRAYER.... angry

Finally, for you to come here to ask for advice, shows you are not really prayerful else you would have gone to GOD in prayer to HEAR FROM HIM.... it is sad you only used prayer to GET THINGS rather than build intimacy with GOD>

Bros, GO IN TO THE SECRET PLACE AND PRAY LIKE A MAD MAN.... this is a public place.... the world does not need to know your struggles.... go back to GOD. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Jashub: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2020
ikh777:

[s][code][/code]Well, NOW YOU KNOW THAT YOU DIDNT PRAY WELL.....

To pray well is to pray deep even till POST-WEDDING period and POST-CHILDBIRTH issues too.

To pray well is to pray for wealth that will ensure she remains submissive.... as you can see she is still submissive to the UNCLE who has more money than you.... NO GIRL WANTS TO MANAGE THESE DAYS dont u knowwww?

you didnt pray for the KIND OF CHARACTER the lady should have, whereby she listens to you and considers you first.

sadly your girl who may have LIED that she prayed, didnt pray about the uncle's advice, so this shows the GIRL IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK O... she only WISHED IN PRAYER and you came as the answer.

Both of you didnt really sort your finances out, IF YOU WERE FINANCIALLY BUOYANT the girl would have married you this year sef, she is considering her future financial security, and sadly you are not in that picture.

So if truly PRAYER BROUGHT HER, go back to the PRAYER ROOM and get her back.... WHATEVER CAME THROUGH PRAYER CAN ONLY BE KEPT BY PRAYER.

But next time, study well about relationships and move your finances to a very intimidating level before you think of marriage.... RECESSION HAS ALREADY STARTED SO I CAN TELL YOU THAT SHE WILL NOT TRAVEL AND MANY WILL LOOSE THEIR JOBS.... embarassed

Finally, for you to come here to ask for advice, shows you are not really prayerful else you would have gone to GOD in prayer to HEAR FROM HIM.... it is sad you only used prayer to GET THINGS rather than build intimacy with GOD>

Bros, GO IN TO THE SECRET PLACE AND PRAY LIKE A MAD MAN.... this is a public place.... the world does not need to know your struggles.... go back to GOD. grin
[/s] Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2020
The keyword here is; "Godly Relationship" grin

11 Likes

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by DanseMacabre(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2020
The girl is right in every way to try securing her future first.

Isn't the MSc meant to upgrade her career profile?

Besides, you've been dating for just four months, and her uncle has been there most of her life. It's only logical she takes his idea over yours.

I'll simply advise you using two English idioms:

1. Hold your horses.
2. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Munzy14(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2020
Naanlong01:
[color=#006600][/color]
Nigeria economy is not smiling bro, Allow her go do her masters now her uncle go sponsor her...It will increaSe her chance in the labour market.

If u marry her now, next u will pin her down with pregnancy and automatic housewife.

Allow her, a lot of beautiful girls around...Must it be her?

Meanwhile that 2yrs gap is a no no in marriage for me o...Nawa o, by the time u both approach late 30s to 40s u will understand.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by femi4: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Naanlong01:
[color=#006600][/color]
Impregnate her and lets see if her uncle will still insist that its Msc before marriage

1 Like

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Honestly I don't know what to say. Marriage now is to your advantage. An MSc now is to her advantage. Fortunately for you both, this is one relationship problem that a compromise can be reached. Marriage should not stop her from going for her MSc. The problem is from your uncle who has more control over her than you. Then again that uncle might be seeing things you both cannot see. But if you were rich enough to sponsor her MSc, I'm sure the uncle would beg you to marry her quickly...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by ikh777: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Jashub:
[/s] Rubbish...

You would be a systematic imbecileee if you cant give him a better answer, you unworthy soul, you just attack but have nothing to offer.... GIVE HIM SOLUTION and lets see what your grey matter looks like. The curse you inherited from home is still worrying you, am here waiting for you to help the OP....

You are an apprentice of covid-19, all u can do is attack.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by smithmoi: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
She doesnt want to settle down with you, she is akready tired of the relationship. Believe me...all this talk na wash
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2020
ikh777:

marriage is not all about prayers alone.

God gave you the right to choose a mate. he even gave you some tips that will help you in his world the Bible.

why then should you transfer your job of choosing a mate to God?

no woman should be an answer to your prayer.

when praying, pray that God should give you the needed wisdom to choose the right partner because God is not going to throw a wife to you.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Jashub: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
ikh777:

You would be a systematic imbecileee if you cant give him a better answer, you unworthy soul, you just attack but have nothing to offer.... GIVE HIM SOLUTION and lets see what your grey matter looks like. The curse you inherited from home is still worrying you, am here waiting for you to help the OP....

You are an apprentice of covid-19, all u can do is attack.
You're just a juvenile delinquent who shouldn't be on this forum. But i don't blame you ; I should be blaming the management of Nairaland.com for allowing people with low IQ levels comment.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Phenomenal16(f): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
ikh777:

..wow...m inspired
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by ikh777: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Jashub:
You're just a juvenile delinquent who shouldn't be on this forum. But i don't blame you ; I should be blaming the management of Nairaland.com for allowing people with low IQ levels comment.

E pain am. OGA koshikuro.... go and help the OP and stop pouring spit here like a Rottweiler dog.... give a better advice... HATERS make no impact, you just wasted your morning
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Jashub: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
ikh777:

E pain am. OGA koshikuro.... go and help the OP and stop pouring spit here like a Rottweiler dog.... give a better advice... HATERS make no impact, you just wasted your morning
[/s] An irrelevant comment as usual.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by ikh777: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] An irrelevant comment as usual.

Bro am on broadband, lets do this all day since you are an E-diot. You can not help, you can only bark like a bulldog... I have a chain for u. C'mon bark more...
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Jashub: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
ikh777:

Bro am on broadband, lets do this all day since you are an E-diot. You can not help, you can only bark like a bulldog... I have a chain for u. C'mon bark more...
[/s] Mtchww
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by ikh777: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Mtchww

YEYE

oya what is the way to help the OP.... oni ranu... .talk o. Remember COVID-19 keeps us at home so I gat ALL DAY o
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Naanlong01: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Don't you two see you are derailing this thread? I am more concerned about you that's why i quoted you. As inspiring as your contribution is, as vast and knowledgeable as you sound, its only questionable that you continued to drag issue with jashhub, for what? You want to win arguement when you have already made an articulated and well comprehensive input? Haba! Pls stop.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Jashub: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Naanlong01:
Don't you two see you are derailing this thread? I am more concerned about you that's why i quoted you. As inspiring as your contribution is, as vast and knowledgeable as you sound, its only questionable that you continued to drag issue with jashhub, for what? You want to win arguement when you have already made an articulated and well comprehensive input? Haba! Pls stop.
Please ignore him and focus on the getting your groove back. And my candid advice is this : since the girl has placed you above her ambition, then she is not worth it. So moving on is the next best move
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by gasparpisciotta: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Follow your heart.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by fashionale(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2020
it's well
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by dederocs(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
run
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Munzy14:

Nigeria economy is not smiling bro, Allow her go do her masters now her uncle go sponsor her...It will increaSe her chance in the labour market.

If u marry her now, next u will pin her down with pregnancy and automatic housewife.

Allow her, a lot of beautiful girls around...Must it be her?

Meanwhile that 2yrs gap is a no no in marriage for me o...Nawa o, by the time u both approach late 30s to 40s u will understand.

Lol....10 years gap gang grin
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by dannex4adx(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Bro! you need to reason from her own perspective too. Don't let the relationship be based on your own say only. There is nothing wrong in allowing her to do her M.Sc and it doesn't hinder your relationship. Let her do the M.Sc and get a good job so that she will not totally depend on you after marriage. Maybe her uncle wants to help her to get a good job after M.Sc, who knows? To me you are not being fair enough, relationship is a mutual thing, the two parties should be happy and benefit from it. You are even lucky, I lost my own because of church issue. She said she can't come to my church. She was a good girl, intelligent, beautiful and caring but church was what caused the break up. Had it mean M.sc issue like yours I would be happy and no break will occur. My candid advice for you is to calm down talk to her and allow her, so that you don't lose a good person for yourself. she might be the chosen one.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Munzy14(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Lol....10 years gap gang grin
8-10...
I cannot suffer to make money, come suffer to chop am..cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Naanlong01:
[color=#006600][/color]
I think you should start praying for a replacement.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2020
ikh777:

Unku, you wrote like a believer and cussed like a heathen.
I raise yansh for you.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Jashub:
[/s] Rubbish...
You too get your own for body. Why you dey find him trouble? You for just write your own waka comot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Crazy Thing About Guys / Pastor Causes Stir As He Wears Betting Shirt To Church / Mr Macaroni, Sabinus Etc. Are Not Funny At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.