Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,622 members, 7,955,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) (60286 Views)

How General Abacha Prayed For Bishop Oyedepo Before His Death / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Have you read yours?

lexy2014:

U are not just a member of d church but a worker. If u haven't read ur churches constitution, how do u expect me, a non-member of ur church, 2no what is inside ur Mandate?

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Anas09: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
lexy2014:

He said that to you because you wouldn't accept the explanation given to you here. You don't expect me to regurgitate everything from the Mandate here for you even if i'd all of it, do you?

If you are interested in everything LFC does, then get the Mandate for yourself, because you still won't be satisfied with the answers presented to you by us here.

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anas09:

He said that to you because you wouldn't accept the explanation given to you here. You don't expect me to regurgitate everything from the Mandate here for you even if i'd all of it, do you?

If you are interested in everything LFC does, then get the Mandate for yourself, because you still won't be satisfied with the answers presented to you by us here.

What was d explanation that was given if I may ask? Pls refresh my memory
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anas09:

Do u need 2 read d constitution of Liverpool FC b4 u no d owners of Liverpool FC& those that control d club?
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by daveP(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anas09:

If we are going to copy each other and have a discussion, we shd try and keep insults out. Thank you.

You mentioned Rebecca Brown. Hmmmm. Rebecca Brown seems to technically pretentiously present satanism to the spotlight more than she does Jesus.

Anyone who breeds fear into people hardly works foe Jesus who delivers from fear. (My Opinion).

Meanwhile, I'm not saying satanists don't have signs and symbols by which they identify themselves, but that's for humans. Satan wants your soul in hellfire with him and you won't be wearing any sign when you die.
Pretentiously. Nice choice of words.

How? Should be a question.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by daveP(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
6g of my iPad space is occupied by over 7,000 books. I have read Brown's , he came to set the captive free and unbroken curses
And I repeat, symbols means nothing to Satan. It is for your benefit. He was Satan when he was dismissed from heaven and has remained so ... Satan need your soul to carry his messenger, demons

Our Bible says we should not be ignorant of his devices and wiles. I'll end it here.

You talk like he just grab souls and throws em into hell. How does he operate. What are his tools and what are his devices? Smh.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Have you read yours?

Have I read my what?
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anas09:

I didnt ask u 4 all d info from ur mandate. D questions I asked are simple. If u are truly a worker in ur church, then u should b versed in d knowledge of how ur church functions. U work in a church & u can't answer these questions?

lexy2014:

Who controls DOMI? Isn't it David oyedepo? Y is d leadership of DOMI a well guarded secret (I suppose that's what u were trying 2 say)? Is it a mafia organization?
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Get some sense ... Devil is not concern with signs. Devil is after worship that comes from your soul. All the so called
Signs are for you not his benefit .

Satan is more interested in pigs that can carry his demons around than any kind of silly stationary object even if it be made of diamonds ... Satan and his demons are spirit ...they want Human souls to do their work not design .... Satan wants worship not cement and coloured iron .. Satan can kill you in an instant if you praise him instead of worship because you can't convince him that he is strong when he knows he is defeated ...all he wants is worship

Bow and worship me is his desire not design. He is prepared to give you his earth for worship.. get sense by study

Get some sense for yourself. Wear a 666 Shirt tomorrow and go to church. You'll find out that signs mean a lot. Free Mason's have signs, the Illuminati have signs, cults have signs, baphomet has signs, the devil has signs and the "Star of David" is one of them. You think because it is called the STAR OF DAVID then it must be from God abi? Do your research. Seek knowledge, seek Truth
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:02am On Jan 27, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
This actually how this society should develop, not waiting for brainless rulers or wasting your hard earned money abroad.
Good but not impressive. More could be done, against compression and tension forces.
Vertical city? The design portrays TOO MUCH OF THE DESIGNER'S FEARS!
Not impressive design but good intent by the client.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Ehimen100: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2019
This is a really interesting concept and a good example of how architectural concepts should be developed. However, I don't know if the output best explains the original concept.

Also, are students now allowed to offer architectural services especially of a building this complicated? The student architect would need to work with other licensed and experienced architect to actualize this.

Like I said earlier, what I may fault in this concept development is how different the narrative is from the eventual output. Without reading the concept story, I would have thought that this was a big aquarium.

In as much as concepts can be abstract, you should also be able to grab it without much explanation.

You can read my articles on concept development here https://archccess.com/2018/04/what-is-concept-html/

You can also read the architecture design process here. https://archccess.com/2017/01/architectural-design-process-for-html/
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2019
After going round you still came back to agree that devil is not interested in any sign ..... All this organisation you mentioned needs the sign not the devil. It is for their benefit not devil. To identify themselves not for devil to identify them for he knows his own even if that person is not a member of any association

The Bible is your guide ..he didn't not meet Jesus in a special place. He didn't need any sign to meet Adam .... Multiplicity of wanna be satanist gave you signs not Satan ... Satan is served by the division and has not the least interest in any of these signs ... He is interested in worship not how you gather your members ....Satan sets up fight eve amongst the so called group ... Hope you read that in Brown's book

He needs no sign no altar for he moves around looking for new recruit to devour with a promise of earthly riches ...Satan is one and can't be confined to any one altar. If you need him you worship and he comes like a breeze , take your order and vamoose to another joint .. he then sends you demons to implement your order for a fee.... Your soul and worship

He needs no silly sign. You don't make sign when he comes ... You bow in worship or kneel

Start your quest for spiritual knowledge from the Bible ... It is the book of books , the idea of all ideas , the source of all spiritual knowledge.

Jaynom:

Get some sense for yourself. Wear a 666 Shirt tomorrow and go to church. You'll find out that signs mean a lot. Free Mason's have signs, the Illuminati have signs, cults have signs, baphomet has signs, the devil has signs and the "Star of David" is one of them. You think because it is called the STAR OF DAVID then it must be from God abi? Do your research. Seek knowledge, seek Truth
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
After going round you still came back to agree that devil is not interested in any sign ..... All this organisation you mentioned needs the sign not the devil. It is for their benefit not devil. To identify themselves not for devil to identify them for he knows his own even if that person is not a member of any association

The Bible is your guide ..he didn't not meet Jesus in a special place. He didn't need any sign to meet Adam .... Multiplicity of wanna be satanist gave you signs not Satan ... Satan is served by the division and has not the least interest in any of these signs ... He is interested in worship not how you gather your members ....Satan sets up fight eve amongst the so called group ... Hope you read that in Brown's book

He needs no sign no altar for he moves around looking for new recruit to devour with a promise of earthly riches ...Satan is one and can't be confined to any one altar. If you need him you worship and he comes like a breeze , take your order and vamoose to another joint .. he then sends you demons to implement your order for a fee.... Your soul and worship

He needs no silly sign. You don't make sign when he comes ... You bow in worship or kneel

Start your quest for spiritual knowledge from the Bible ... It is the book of books , the idea of all ideas , the source of all spiritual knowledge.

Mmmn! So it is the cults that need the sign as a means of identification? wow! Yet your Bishop proudly displays the sign? Even though neither God nor Christ spoke about it? Even though it was a symbol embraced by MODERN JEWS? Even though it is a symbol associated with the most powerful and notorious cults in the world? Yet he chose to identify with that same symbol? The devil owns this world and its riches.
2 Corinthians 11:14

14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light . Shalom!
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Understanding is far from you. The bible is your guide not modern history. If it is not in the Bible it is not spiritual. It is just your thing. Satan only corrupts what he sees in the Bible ..aerial Or Google image is not a member would look out for while trying to locate a member ... If I am looking for a winners member I look for hand band and stickers and then I greet the other person with the items with our unique exchange.... Thinking that the design of an hostel meant to maximise the land area is the most crazy thing to enter a mind

Satan is not interested in signs on building .... It is the soul that direct him to you not building design.

Jaynom:

Mmmn! So it is the cults that need the sign as a means of identification? wow! Yet your Bishop proudly displays the sign? Even though neither God nor Christ spoke about it? Even though it was a symbol embraced by MODERN JEWS? Even though it is a symbol associated with the most powerful and notorious cults in the world? Yet he chose to identify with that same symbol? The devil owns this world and its riches.
2 Corinthians 11:14

14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light . Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wow... we are going there.
My bishop
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by HigherEd: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ehimen100:
This is a really interesting concept and a good example of how architectural concepts should be developed. However, I don't know if the output best explains the original concept.

Also, are students now allowed to offer architectural services especially of a building this complicated? The student architect would need to work with other licensed and experienced architect to actualize this.

Like I said earlier, what I may fault in this concept development is how different the narrative is from the eventual output. Without reading the concept story, I would have thought that this was a big aquarium. Also, like someone said earlier, a building influenced by mermaids.

In as much as concepts can be abstract, you should also be able to grab it without much explanation.

You can read my articles on concept development here https://archccess.com/2018/04/what-is-concept-html/

You can also read the architecture design process here. https://archccess.com/2017/01/architectural-design-process-for-html/
CU has a lot of ARCON certified architects in the dept and even in PPD. So they all work together.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by HigherEd: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
No. I bought the hard copy when it first came out

Good morning sir...

Please can you check your book archives for me. I would like to know if you have the book Honor by Kenneth Copeland. Thank you.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Is there the title?

HigherEd:

Good morning sir...

Please can you check your book archives for me. I would like to know if you have the book Honor by Kenneth Copeland. Thank you.

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by HigherEd: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Is there the title?

Yes that is shocked
My email is ifelolaolaleye@gmail.com
Would be delighted if you could send it my way...
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2019
You are not where you ought to be spiritually. You just read one or two materials and you are already feeling like a champion.

Satan uses nothing like what you have made up in your mind.... He is a spirit ...I can't repeat this enough ...Satan is a spirit .. he uses the soul as his tool and your imaginations and thought are the devices to your soul, for him

Satan never uses concrete things to entice anyone. It is the mind , lust, thought , emotion and every other subset of your heart

If Satan wants to kill you , he susggests something to you and after debating with yourself , if you are not there yet in the spirit realm, you see nothing but maximum pleasure and then commit yourself to seeking the avenue for fulfilment, in the process you get killed

daveP:
Our Bible says we should not be ignorant of his devices and wiles. I'll end it here.

You talk like he just grab souls and throws em into hell. How does he operate. What are his tools and what are his devices? Smh.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2019
Alright.

HigherEd:

Yes that is shocked
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Check your mail after a while. I have sent it.

HigherEd:

Yes that is shocked
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by HigherEd: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Check your mail after a while. I have sent it.

Oh thank you very much I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
You are welcome. It is our year of dominion, therefore we must acquire every necessary knowledge for conquest

Bless you

HigherEd:

Oh thank you very much I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by daveP(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
You are not where you ought to be spiritually. You just read one or two materials and you are already feeling like a champion.

Satan uses nothing like what you have made up in your mind.... He is a spirit ...I can't repeat this enough ...Satan is a spirit .. he uses the soul as his tool and your imaginations and thought are the devices to your soul, for him

Satan never uses concrete things to entice anyone. It is the mind , lust, thought , emotion and every other subset of your heart

If Satan wants to kill you , he susggests something to you and after debating with yourself , if you are not there yet in the spirit realm, you see nothing but maximum pleasure and then commit yourself to seeking the avenue for fulfilment, in the process you get killed

grin grin grin grin grin grin

ive never seen some who has read the "how to steal, kill, amd destroy" manual of Mr devil like you. twale o grin

you are his PA to know the method he uses is as you explained up there man, and you want me to you serious? grin grin

Go read more from your bible man. you really need to. Besides, i never felt like a champ anywhere.
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by daveP(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Signs are meaningless cos of who said so?

Baal had a sign and God told his people to stay away from idols.

Why not take a symbol of baphomet and place it at the church altar, and be claiming it doesn't have meaning?

Wear a gang shirt in mexico and go into the region of a rival cult and tell me you will be welcomed cos the symbol is meaningless.

Take a graven image man and place it at the altar cos it meaningless!

Walk up to a rabbi and show him some medusa designers and see what he says.

Take the moon crescent and star of islam and place it at the gates of canaan land and still talk on that it is meaningless.

You sound very ignorant mr. very very if you dont know.(for someone who claims to have read)

I wonder if you need to visit india and tell me signs and symbols mean nothing. Take a wooden cross and fly to medina or mecca and tell me with all smiles that its meaningless. SMH. Ignorance is deep. Even the cross associated with christianity has deep meanings. Whether you regard it or not. it's diff from the concept or acknowledgement of the identity of that symbol.

Maybe you don't regard them, but that don't stop it from being what it is.

symbols that can be traced as far back as the cults of Egypt and you say its has no meaning. Go go the tombs in egypt now and still say same.

If you dont understand, you wont. undecided undecided
Re: Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) by tck2000(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) / Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.