Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Does This Stigmatization Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Stigmatization Exist? (4006 Views)

No to stigmatization / The Stigmatization Of Single Mothers? Blu03's Opinion / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by princfred(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adasun:
women were genetically modify for this,they where mearnt for this.

They have all the necessary organs required to aid her delivery.

Any woman that choose her belly being slice to bring forth a baby is not worth to be called a woman.

See mumu sense. I pity the lady that will marry this achaic unconscionable thinking she has married a human being. if they give this one chance he wont even take his wife to hospital for delivery. Afterall she is genetically...bla bla bla and posseses all the required hu hu hu

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Adasun(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
See mumu sense i pity the woman that will marry this achaic unconscionable thinking she gas narrued a human being.
she does not need ur pity. Keep it
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by princfred(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adasun:
she does not need ur pity. Keep it
Her parents need it. And your daughters too. They will be raised by a village dolt with the expired mentality of forefathers.
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Adasun(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
Her parents need it. And your daughters too. They will be raised by a village dolt with the mentality of forefathers.
don't tell me what my future wife and daughters need.

Face ur own
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by princfred(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adasun:
don't tell me what my future wife and daughters need.

Face ur own
Why are you pained by who i pity? Well understandable lunatics dont like people piting their children.

Remember to always trek to work too instead of to use a car as based on your forefathers ideology any man who cant trek to work does not deserve his manhood. You are obviously genetically modified for egocentric suffer head and to avoid modern facilities and possesse all the requirement (stupidity and egocentric arrogance maybe a semi functioning brain too) to avoid anything that can make life easier or save life.

Mumu dey find who he will kill in the name of proving womanhood by shaming women for life saving procedure. This village he something wants i looking for prove of a womans womanhood while her life is at risk. You think any woman will enjoy having herself sliced open. Instead of piting and sympathizing with such woman who circumstances forced the worst case scenerio on in their most uneasy natural duty to humanity, you want to shame them.
Read your comment and weep for your descendants.

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Adasun(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
Why are you pained by who i pity? Well understandable lunatics dont like people piting their children.

Remember to always trek to work too instead of to use a car as based on your forefathers ideology any man who cant trek to work does not deserve his manhood. You are obviously genetically modified for egocentric suffer head and to avoid modern facilities and possesse all the requirement (stupidity and egocentric arrogance maybe a semi functioning brain too) to avoid anything that can make life easier or save life.

Mumu dey find who he will kill in the name of proving womanhood by shaming women for life saving procedure. This village he something wants i looking for prove of a womans womanhood while her life is at risk. You think any woman will enjoy having herself sliced open. Instead of piting and sympathizing with such woman who circumstances forced the worst case scenerio on in their most uneasy natural duty to humanity, you want to shame them.
Read your comment and weep for your descendants.
you are not making sense cheesy cheesy
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
Adasun:
women were genetically modify for this,they where mearnt for this.

They have all the necessary organs required to aid her delivery.

Any woman that choose her belly being slice to bring forth a baby is not worth to be called a woman

[/s]

you are a potential disaster to womanity and need to be abolished!!! I Pity who end up with you
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
eyinjuege:
Ignorance rules cheesy
Such ignorance need to be addressed to save lives.
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adasun:
you are shameless
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
See mumu sense. I pity the lady that will marry this achaic unconscionable thinking she has married a human being. if they give this one chance he wont even take his wife to hospital for delivery. Afterall she is genetically...bla bla bla and posseses all the required hu hu hu
ignore him, he has behavioural and mental disorder.
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Adasun(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Eberechi24:
[s][/s]

you are a potential disaster to womanity and need to be abolished!!! I Pity who end up with you
save ur pity and stop throwing this emotional tantrum,it woun't change anything.

Attack what i said,i dare u Ebere to bring forth point(s).
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Adasun(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Eberechi24:

you are shameless
da guy is truely not making any sense and u knw it. grin
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
ednut1:
Op is CS not a private matter. Why should anyone aside from ur husband know u used CS or not. Those with those archaic stance let them be. Na u go die grin

Cs is not a private matter, you would need help from relations and friends from the very day you delivered.
A woman who operated on can't bathe (clean actually) herself, can't wash or cook. She would be immobile, that's why friend/relations are necessary

So, keeping it private is almost impossible, even if it get to to public it shouldn't be seen as abnormality.

Those with archaic stances should be enlightened
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adasun:
save ur pity and stop throwing this emotional tantrum,it woun't change anything.

Attack what i said,i dare u Ebere to bring forth point(s).
I refuse to engage you, you have nothing important to say expect women should be bundled and throw into fire.
I don't want to promote such on my thread. you can go to ubja thread, that's where your kind are found. smiley
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Thank God! Yeah, I'm sure it changes a person to a degree. When I had an operation to remove a ganglion on my foot, I had nightmares for a very long time. Not because of the operation itself, but the whole experience. I couldn't do anything. Had to sit in bed the whole day because I was told not to be up on my feet or it was going to delay the healing process . That was the worst part for me. Felt like I was gonna lose my mind. Then came the itchiness that I wasn't even allowed to scratch grin I was half-mad by the time I got my stitches removed.

Glad to know you survived it.

Scary part of this operation is not the operation itself but before and after effects. Before you are wheeled to theatre room, you will have your heart in your mouth and so many question rummaging your brain, will I make it alive? what if the doctors are not qualified? what if something goes wrong? so many question...

You are a strong woman

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Eberechi24:

Glad to know you survived it.

Scary part of this operation is not the operation itself but before and after effects. Before you are wheeled to theatre room, you will have your heart in your mouth and so many question rummaging your brain, will I make it alive? what if the doctors are not qualified? what if something goes wrong? so many question...

You are a strong woman

Yes! That's true! It's a very scary experience. One I hope to never repeat unless it's for cosmetic reasons tongue

Thanks girl. You've been under the knife too?

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes! That's true! It's a very scary experience. One I hope to never repeat unless it's for cosmetic reasons tongue

Thanks girl. You've been under the knife too?

No, Mom but I went through the process with her.

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Eberechi24:

No, Mom but I went through the process with her.

Oh Ok smiley Hope all is good with her now, yes?

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh Ok smiley Hope all is good with her now, yes?
Yes. fine and kicking smiley
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Triniti(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Ignorance is a big disease here in Africa, remember when my cousins francophone wife went into labor around midnight, my cousin was in far away France, the wife only speaks French, i took her to hospital and she labored all night to no avail, by morning the woman’s prayer warrior group from her husbands church came there with their casting and binding,prayed for hours , this woman was getting weak and she has had her fisrt Caesarian section in her home country. The doctors called me aside and said cs was the only option, I gave them the go ahead order......baba the church people refuse o! Insisting on taking the woman to their church and deliver her that it was the devil working against her delivery. My crazy younger sister just vex kick each an every one of them out, cs was done and everything went well........ but naija doctors still dey use analogue method dey do cs, the one they did in her home country was just a tiny cut that will take a keen eye to notice, but here, they created this big line that even till today still dey vex the lady

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by princfred(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2019
Adasun:
To you because you are lacking sense to notice sense even when you are slapped with it.
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by princfred(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Eberechi24:

I refuse to engage you, you have nothing important to say expect women should be bundled and throw into fire.
I don't want to promote such on my thread. you can go to ubja thread, that's where your kind are found. smiley
More reason why some women should be very careful and ask a wide range of questions before they marry a senseless village goat as husband who will be more interested in having them prove their womanhood at the risk of their lives than empathizing with them in times of difficulty and embracing modern facilities to save their life when endangered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Triniti:
Ignorance is a big disease here in Africa, remember when my cousins francophone wife went into labor around midnight, my cousin was in far away France, the wife only speaks French, i took her to hospital and she labored all night to no avail, by morning the woman’s prayer warrior group from her husbands church came there with their casting and binding,prayed for hours , this woman was getting weak and she has had her fisrt Caesarian section in her home country. The doctors called me aside and said cs was the only option, I gave them the go ahead order......baba the church people refuse o! Insisting on taking the woman to their church and deliver her that it was the devil working against her delivery. My crazy younger sister just vex kick each an every one of them out, cs was done and everything went well........ but naija doctors still dey use analogue method dey do cs, the one they did in her home country was just a tiny cut that will take a keen eye to notice, but here, they created this big line that even till today still dey vex the lady
Thank God for sister who was inexorable, would have none of shamble story of miracle. Miracle do happen but we should not wait on it all the time.
Nigeria pastor should know when to stop playing God and encourage church members to seek medical help when the need arises. They duty is support them with prayers.

About the big incision, Nigeria doctor are trying these days. There are changes now. The incision/scars are not that big now.

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Triniti(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2019
Eberechi24:

Thank God for sister who was inexorable, would have none of shamble story of miracle. Miracle do happen but we should not wait on it all the time.
Nigeria pastor should know when to stop playing God and encourage church members to seek medical help when the need arises. They duty is support them with prayers.

About the big incision, Nigeria doctor are trying these days. There are changes now. The incision/scars are not that big now.
I saw so many things in that hospital, as it’s a very big one owned by the catholic mission, they brought this young lady in half dead, the story was that she has been in
Labor for the past 24 or more hours in remote miracle center, they have been praying and flogging her with pigeons. When they noticed no improvement, they brought her to the hospital and within an hour or so, cs was done, child was put into an incubator and mom was placed on oxygen, sadly she kicked the bucket after five hours. I was looking for the husband all through the hospital to give him the beating of his life, he was there while a bunch of knuckle heads wasted the life of a very young woman

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Triniti:
I saw so many things in that hospital, as it’s a very big one owned by the catholic mission, they brought this young lady in half dead, the story was that she has been in
Labor for the past 24 or more hours in remote miracle center, they have been praying and flogging her with pigeons. When they noticed no improvement, they brought her to the hospital and within an hour or so, cs was done, child was put into an incubator and mom was placed on oxygen, sadly she kicked the bucket after five hours. I was looking for the husband all through the hospital to give him the beating of his life, he was there while a bunch of knuckle heads wasted the life of a very young woman
This is very sad sad

Another factor I noticed that contribute to this ignorance is money. Sometime, we wait for miracle because we want to run away from our responsibilities.
That is why I encourage every family to start saving when the discovered they are pregnant. That saving will save them alot of stress and would come in handy too when things become complicated and not wait on miracle

2 Likes

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Eberechi24:

This is very sad sad

Another factor I noticed that contribute to this ignorance is money. Sometime, we wait for miracle because sometimes we want to run away from our responsibilities.
That is why I encourage every family to start saving when the discovered they are pregnant. That saving will save them alot of stress and would come in handy too when things become complicated and not wait on miracle
. Everybody that commented on this thread has spoken well,even the guy you were bashing. Actually,women giving birth through CS is never a bad thing and should not be castigated in what ever way. I personally support it because it helps to save both the life of the mother and child and since its evolution into the health sector,it has proven to be a very wise decision from our medical experts.. But the truth of the matter is that CS came into existence as an emergency and we all know what it means. Just like having an emergency exit in planes and our living houses.I do understand why you felt bad by what the guy is saying but let's be honest to ourselves and be devoid of emotions here.For instance, if there was panic in a plane let's say it crash landed and people were scampering for safety,its very ideal that the emergency exit is opened for people to escape or pass through it,by doing so,they have achieved the aim which is saving life's and this is exactly the aims and objectives of having CS.Can we now say that because the emergency exit was opened to save lives,people should continue going out through it even when there's no need for it? Just like one can jump out through the window if his or her house is on fire is very normal because its an emergency case,does it now means that we should deliberately be jumping out the windows when the situation does not permit it? I think the guy is only against those who sees it as the only option by which one can deliver. Don't use derogatory words on him,seems he doesn't know how to relay his message to you. Any sensible human being will support the idea of CS since it aim is to save the lives of mother and child.
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. Everybody that commented on this thread has spoken well,even the guy you were bashing. Actually,women giving birth through CS is never a bad thing and should not be castigated in what ever way. I personally support it because it helps to save both the life of the mother and child and since its evolution into the health sector,it has proven to be a very wise decision from our medical experts.. But the truth of the matter is that CS came into existence as an emergency and we all know what itmeans. Just like having an emergency exit in planes and our living houses.I do understand why you felt bad by what the guy is saying but let's be honest to ourselves and be devoid of emotions here.For instance, if there was panic in a plane let's say it crash landed and people were scampering for safety,its very ideal that the emergency exit is opened for people to escape or pass through it,by doing so,they have achieved the aim which is saving life's and this is exactly the aims and objectives of having CS.Can we now say that because the emergency exit was opened to save lives,people should continue going out through it even when there's no need for it? Just like one can jump out through the window if his or her house is on fire is very normal because its an emergency case,does it now means that we should deliberately be jumping out the windows when the situation does not permit it? I think the guy is only against those who sees it as the only option by which one can deliver. Don't use derogatory words on him,seems he doesn't know how to relay his message to you. Any sensible human being will support the idea of CS since it aim is to save the lives of mother and child.
Well said.
Options are spice of life. Life comes with option you either live or die. You can to choose to live or die (knowing consequence) expect when death comes knocking. People can chose exit door at will if they are comfortable with it cheesy
A woman can actually chose to deliver through CS if she can't endure pains and can afford it, she go for it. If there is any possible means to eliminate pains totally during childbirth, i will follow suit. Ejighi afufu aya isi, Nnam. Any alternative with good fate should accepted at the end we have our babies.

We use car to ease transportation stress, We use umbrella to shield rain and sun from hitting us if we are not comfortable with them.

Whoever chose to deliver through CS have their reasons and it should be respected. CS isn't sweet, it comes with its baggage. Women who chose CS over Virginal are strong cos I can't except it become necessary

About the guy, you are holding brief for, I know him to be woman hater, ever ready to use every opportunity to cheapen women. Any opinion from him about women is devilish and cold angry

1 Like

Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Adasun(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Eberechi24:

lols,it's funny to see how scared u are to mention his name,so pathetic.

U are so predictable,always looking for an excuse to baske out.

REAL WOMEN WOULD ALWAYS CHOOSE LABOUR OVER BELLY-SLICING.
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Adasun(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
princfred:
To you because you are lacking sense to notice sense even when you are slapped with it.
u are still not making sense hahahaha cheesy
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Adasun(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is to all preggo women out there.may u all be bless and bring forth gud babies.

Do not listen to any bi.tch dat wants u under a knife just to bring forth those innocent children.

CS is just an option when health challenges is standing in ur way.

Your body were specially design and modify for giving birth.

Let no one scare u because of labour pain, nothing gud ever come easy.
For after the pain comes this overwhelming joy beyond understanding.
(john 16:21)

never in ur own decision choose CS because it is not da natural other of things.

Love u, all aspiring mamas grin grin
Re: Does This Stigmatization Exist? by Eberechi24(f): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Adasun:
lols,it's funny to see how scaredu are to mention his name,so pathetic.

U are so predictable,always looking for an excuse to baske out.

REAL WOMEN WOULD ALWAYS CHOOSE LABOUR OVER BELLY-SLICING.

I have no joy engaging you, you are not worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / Do You Like My New Hair Style - Photo / In What Ways Do Girls Show Their 'green Light' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.