Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. (4916 Views)

+18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by BobiDamani: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
I normally say I can eat anything as long as a human being somewhere eats it without dying. So I told her I felt like tasting something different and she gave me this. I don't even know were to start. Looks shity shity but the aroma is yummy yummy.

Pumpkin, cabbage mix with tuna and chicken liver.

3 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Worrisdis nitori Olorun?? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by ubunja(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
BobiDamani:
I normally say I can eat anything as long as a human being somewhere eats it without dying. So I told her I felt like tasting something different and she gave me this. I don't even know were to start. Looks shity shity but the aroma is yummy yummy.

and here I was thinking she gave you a 3sum. Smh.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by Petyprincess(f): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Are you sure she prepared it herself because have never seen this kind of food b4 o. The round stuff looks like doughnut nd moimoi at same time lol

6 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by BobiDamani: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
Are you sure she prepared it herself because have never seen this kind of food b4 o. The round stuff looks like doughnut nd moimoi at same time lol

Its actually a Southern African kinda meal and yes she did it herself lol

4 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
ubunja:
To say I was disappointed is an understatement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by psalmsmiles(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Looks like the sacrifice Mama Juwon places at the T-junction every 5am three blocks away from my place. Is it for sango or amadioha?

7 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by ubunja(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

To say I was disappointed is an understatement.
lmfao guys be online posting food pics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by Veryfoolishboy: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
I vomited 3 times after seeing this picture OP

5 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by BobiDamani: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
I vomited 3 times after seeing this picture OP

You are a ....... (Your username) lol

4 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by Omar09(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
ubunja:
Like minds. I thought so too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
BobiDamani:

Isnt this round shit feaces and person vomit?

She gave u sickness

I spit tuehhhhhhh
Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by Happyfela(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
You go purge tire.
Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by Dreiwizzy: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Can I borrow your girlfriend for a month? This ma kind of meal
Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yuk! *pukes on thread*

This is visually disgusting... shocked
Where are you guys from? Definitely not Nigeria.
Who eats such? I can understand the chicken and tuna part, would have made sense with irish or even sweet potatoes but pumpkin?? Hell no!
Unu na e rikwa nsi na obodo unu. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by Happyguy201: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Thought you wanted to say she gave you a deep throat or anal
Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by roliks99(f): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Some people's comment is enoff to make you puke

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by missimelda01(f): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
shey you wanted something different.. bon appetite grin

When you're done eating, check my signature and buy her something for valentine cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by kilojoDesigns: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
BobiDamani:

Tf It's like we would export Op to China before any new virus breaks out. undecided

Real people check my siggy

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by mrszolapower: 4:59am On Feb 02, 2020
You asked for something different she gave you something different why the complain
Enjoy yourself joor

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by verifiablefacts: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2020
na so coronavirus take start o,chicken liver,of all chicken parts.
Re: I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. by Starboytwo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Na so coronavirus dey start

(1) (Reply)

Album: Jhené Aiko Chilombo Download Zip# / The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness / In Love With Two Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.