Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Oriflame Looking For Business Partners In Each State In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oriflame Looking For Business Partners In Each State In Nigeria (602 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free / Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oriflame Looking For Business Partners In Each State In Nigeria by obiageri5(f): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
�08098851481��

START YOUR OWN BEAUTY AND FASHION BUSINESS TODAY WITH AS LOW��������������

10k,18k, 28k, 38k, 48k,75k or 150k inclusive of your registration fee.

�Are you a makeup artist, a fashionista or you always love to look good. Why not turn your passion into money
In oriflame business, we believe in power of people And beauty, I tag it "people are the life blood of our business so I need you to succeed because if you succeed it makes me happy the more.

�Now, are you ready to discover the money that can be made and the fun that comes from being part of the beauty industry?

�would you like to turn all your cosmetics into​ money
�Do you buy makeup products and you don't get reward for buying after paying for so much
�Do you have passion for fashion?
�Do you like to look great and smell nice.
�What is your lifestyle like?
�Are you ready to turn your passion into money without stress.
�Do you dream of travelling abroad doing this beauty business?, all expenses paid trip by Oriflame cosmetic company.

�Requirements:
- Must be Passionate about beauty and helping others succeed.
- Must be willing to learn about our products.
- Business minded and living in any part of Nigeria.

�Earn 100k Monthly and more With Great Incentives,
Qualify to Travel Free To exotic places free
Still seeking ORIFLAME Independent Consultants in NIGERIA:

�Would you want me to carry you along as we succeed together? Then,
You are welcome to join our Whatsapp group training where people of like minds show you decent and fun way to make money, it does not affect your personal business.

�If your answer to the above is yes. Signify by saying am interested.
Call/Whatsapp me 08098851481

Age & Distance is not a barrier.
#helping others to succeed is our goal and mission for 2019!!!!

Re: Oriflame Looking For Business Partners In Each State In Nigeria by obiageri5(f): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Call/whatsapp to get details about the business
Re: Oriflame Looking For Business Partners In Each State In Nigeria by obiageri5(f): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
My name is Israel chidinma
.i am a Beauty and life style consultant in oriflame. I started oriflame as a Plan B business working from home with my Internet enabled smart phone.
Since I started my own oriflame business with d sum of N37k, I look great on a daily basis, I have fun by meeting new consultant sharing the same passion.
Oriflame has changed my life tremendously.
I have learnt working from from home, living life in my own terms. I have more time to spend with my family and friends while I also have time to do my own business earning more money.
Do you have N37K to start up your own business? My goal is to work with 5 people to start the business and be successful in it.
Come and learn how to turn ur daily used cosmetics to money In oriflame.
Even if you are unemployed, house wife , student, corper, working class, pensioners, dis opportunity is for you.
Contact me on what's app or local call on 08098851481 and let's talk business.

Re: Oriflame Looking For Business Partners In Each State In Nigeria by obiageri5(f): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
To get details on how to join the business
Re: Oriflame Looking For Business Partners In Each State In Nigeria by obiageri5(f): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
THREE CATEGORIES OF ORIFLAMER

We have 3 kinds of people who do Oriflame. One registration covers all. You can choose anyone that suits you and work for it.

1. *The Consumers*. These people just buy products and use. They are not interested in selling OR inviting people to join them.
Benefits of the Consumers are::
�They enjoy Organic products
�They buy goods at 23%

2. *The Sales People*. These people are interested in only buying and selling. They are not interested in bringing people or using the products.
Benefits of Salee people are ::

�They buy products at 23%
�They sell to make 30% profits.
�They Earn on their purchase as performance discount because of the volume of goods they buy a month.

3. *The Business People/The Networkers*. These people are the ones who do the networking aspect of Oriflame by bringing of people to register under them. They are the ones who come and change things in a team. They are the game changers. They are the ones who work and they are the ones who enjoy the big things.
Benefits of Business people are ::

�They enjoy 23% discount on purchase
�Get monthly payment
�Get Cash awards from Director and Up
�Get Recognition for achievement
�Get Car Award from diamond director and Up
�Foreign Trips

Having Explained the Above 3 Categories. I am sure you must have chosen where you want to be and work for it. It is always good you take a Position.

You can do one or do two or do three. The Choice is Yours.

✍✍YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS
Re: Oriflame Looking For Business Partners In Each State In Nigeria by obiageri5(f): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Hello there,, my name is Israel Evangelin and i am a consultant with Oriflame Sweden.

Do You know that a 15% Manager in Oriflame earns about #69,600 monthly?

18% Manager earns about #137,808 monthly

21% Senior Manager earns about #243,600 monthly

A director earns about #214,000 monthly plus #150,000 cash award

A Senior gold director earns about #489,143 monthly plus #450,000 cash award
:
:
:
:
A Senior Diamond Director earns about #1,635,572 monthly plus #1,200,00 cash award

....And the list continues.

Stop looking for where to work or who to labour for... Start Your own business today!!!

If You are already working, make this opportunity Your PLAN B, remember that Your fortune will come from Your business and not from a paid job.

To know how You too can start earning in Oriflame,

chat Me on WhatsApp 08098851481

Oriflame puts a dream lifestyle within your reach.... START TODAY!!!!

Re: Oriflame Looking For Business Partners In Each State In Nigeria by obiageri5(f): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2019
If you have ever wanted to join my team, the time is now!

✅ Free Registration
✅ 2 Free Perfume worth 14k each
✅free handbag worth 16k
✅Free Iphone
✅Qualify for all expense paid trip to dubai
✅ Shop for yourself with as little as N10,000
✅ Free masterclass on selling, recruiting and leadership
✅ Follow our simple system and earn between 50-150k before the end of the year.

This is 100% risk free!
You have nothing to lose and sooo much to gain.

What are you waiting for? Join the #The21stCenturyCeos and become a beauty boss!

Interested? Chat me up on WhatsApp to get details 08098851481

(1) (Reply)

Growth Hormone Deficiency / Mouth Odour - Stats, Facts And All The Data You Need To Know / Healthy Delicious Nigerian Foods That Promote Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.