Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) (843 Views)

What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
I once dated this lady, she still hunt me till today, i did no wrong according to my instinct and conscience but been thinking about the whole thing since three days ago after receiving another 'curse' message as usual from her.

It happened that, my dad had this problem that year and i had to do some little hustle to keep myself going. I was working as a sales rep/assistant in one complex and there was this other lady working close to mine, she was very straight and tall but she was just a little girl, just finished high school. I'm a loner, i don't mingle, i don't talk to people, i care less about people. Buh one day she passed by and i just had to talk to her maybe because of her height i just don't know since i really admired her height. I was in a relationship around that time, and this very girl i was with knew me very well, she knew all i was going through, my Dad financial troubles and all, so she was there for me, she helped me financially times without number, she was a solphomore student....
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
If you should ask why i was in that relationship then, i surely wouldn't know what to say, it was like my first relationship except those friendship-relationship i had during my diploma days. I don't love my gf, it's normal i don't fall in love i only like people and once their maturity is up to expectation, then i'm in either friendship or whatever. But i wasn't cheating or ready to, i was a confused being then so there was never plan for any future (women wise) but i was never gonna walk away. And since i hardly love but once i certify you and you are close, no matter what it takes, i'm surely doing that to make sure you are always happy. So that's that for my gf then. Now to the tall straight teenager. I talked to her one day and apparently made it seems she's been waiting for it, gave me her contact but i never saved it on my phone, just left it on my call log, i got home and gave it to one of my neighbor (he was like a younger brother to me then) (maybe i shouldn't have gave her contact to someone else but she never complained anyway), the tall lady and my Neighbor started talking and one day they decided to meet, so i was to introduce them to each other, i was doing just that when an unknown lady walked up to us, and beg us to release the girl as it was getting late, it was just 7 though, i don't just talk to people, was standing there watching but the look on this unknown ladys face is kinda centered on me. We agreed on another date and they left. Second day, i saw this very same unknown lady passed by front of my store and i saw this very same face (the inviting face), when she was heading back, she was with her friend (the tall lady) the tall lady branched to say hi to me and she introduced the inknown lady to me. Let's use B to represent unknown lady. We exchanged contact and she call/text often. I'd neither call nor text i hate it, but as time goes by, she penetrates, we get used to ourself and they'd come to our house from work and leave mostly 8:30, same girl that told us 7 was too early the other day.

Long story short, B and I started talking relationship (trust me i didn't as i was having a gf then), this time, B already met my GF but she seems not to care, i traveled home some times and she sent me some encryptic message, i understood her perfectly so mumu me gave in to her cuz i saw she loves me. Please believe me anywhere you came across any post where i describe my past as dumb and naive, i don't know why i let it be that way, i never take anything seriously, nothing means anything that much, everything is a joke to me. That was how i was seeing two ladies at a time. My GF eventually knew about us but she's less concerned and she never stop loving me even though sometimes i wonder if she had trully loved me cuz of the way B was acting those days, i didn't need a soothsayer to tell me B was madly in love with me and it was cool but i never loved any of them but i never err(ed) any of them, i pleayed my part well untill i couldn't continue again(i'm never good at double dating, relationship is always more like a burden on me) so i quit with my GF who has been there for me many times, took care of me till i even got that petty job self, we spent about just 5 months together before B snatched me away from my one and only.
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
So now fully with B, i broke GFs' heart, she cried, she sent me many messages, she eventually get used to it and she usually do come around once in a while. B was happy when she confirmed i was not with GF anymore and sometimes she'd be in my room and GF (now ex) would meet us both inside greet her casually, that's all she ever wanted.

So we in the relationship, i did love sex crazy back in those days but i never and was never gonna ask B for it, we romance, kiss and all buh wasn't gonna take it further and lest i forget B was from elan extremely poor background but she and her tall friend were very hardworking so i liked them both but love, nah. I know her background really well but she doesn't know mine, she just thought i was one of them that year but i never bothered to explain things to her, i felt she wasn't mature then and i was waiting for her to be in school first. She told me none of those useless boys she's been dating had ever got her a thing for her birthday, i did. I bought her quit lots despite i was in a problem myself. I helped her with little change anytime i can and she do reciprocate this though but because i know her background and was quit younger, i usually give more. She was happy with me, i know but i was a frustrated soul waiting for my Dads' financial problem to be over so i can continue my life. So i was mostly thinking that year even when she's around and she knows this.

So what later separated us and why she still wanna suck my blood till date, we were alone in the room one day, and as a moody and frustrated person that i was then, i don' even know what happen but we were not talking. Few hours later she told me she was living, cool i'm coming, lemme take one of the clothes i watched earlier so i can see you off and before i returned, she was no more there, she left, i ran after her but she's gone far, already stopped a bike and left. I never said a thing, i went back to wacth movie. Later in the evening, she called me and exactly how she said it "You are intetionally treating me this way because you know i love you and it would be hard for me to leave you, you don't care and i know you'd tell me what's on your mind soon", so i asked her to tell me what she thought was on my mind and she said "That you are no more interested in the relationship anymore" and i replied "ok". She ended the call and that was all.

I didn't even break up with her but i was totally done with her after the conversation. I made up my mind that i'm single, we only spent 4 months together. I didn't hear from her for a while untill one day she came to my place to drop my pictures which she had took some months, she didn't say a word to me, she dropped the pictures on my bed and she turned left only for her friend (The tall lady) to come around the third day trying to settle what i didn't understood.

So that was it, ever since then this girl has taken every step to make sure she ruin me emotionally, mentally and everyway possible. Different messages on every social app. I even deleted my whatsapp since i wasn't using it afterall and it had turn avenue for her to show her frustration.. There was a time i even had to reply her and i abused her family very well which i really felt bad for. Now, it's all my dreams and it started late 2017s after i deleted whatsapp, i'm now in Gh, she's now doing through with school and doing well in relationship wise and all round but she's still never let my FB rest. Anytime she get the chance, i'm now even used to her messages on FB and her in my dreams. Buh i don't understand, did i really do anything that bad here? Like how did i even wrong her exactly?

Anyway i have actually come to realise that many (not all) girls are selfish and self centered, like she made me left someone, if that one had try to ruin me that much, would she have had me that much.

And this is just part one of my experience with selfish and self centered girls. I'd be writing the part 2 when next i'm free.
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Mariangeles(f): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
IntrovertedK:
I once dated this lady, she still hunt me till today, i did no wrong according to my instinct and conscience but been thinking about the whole thing since three days ago after receiving another 'curse' message as usual from her.

It happened that, my dad had this problem that year and i had to do some little hustle to keep myself going. I was working as a sales rep/assistant in one complex and there was this other lady working close to mine, she was very straight and tall but she was just a little girl, just finished high school. I'm a loner, i don't mingle, i don't talk to people, i care less about people. Buh one day she passed by and i just had to talk to her maybe because of her height i just don't know since i really admired her height. I was in a relationship around that time, and this very girl i was with knew me very well, she knew all i was going through, my Dad financial troubles and all, so she was there for me, she helped me financially times without number, she was a solphomore student....
...and then what happened ?? grin
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
...and then what happened ?? grin
it's updated now if you are not a lazy youth.
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Mariangeles(f): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
IntrovertedK:
it's updated now if you are not a lazy youth.
angry
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Mariangeles(f): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
IntrovertedK:
So now fully with B, i broke GFs' heart, she cried, she sent me many messages, she eventually get used to it and she usually do come around once in a while. B was happy when she confirmed i was not with GF anymore and sometimes she'd be in my room and GF (now ex) would meet us both inside greet her casually, that's all she ever wanted.

So we in the relationship, i did love sex crazy back in those days but i never and was never gonna ask B for it, we romance, kiss and all buh wasn't gonna take it further and lest i forget B was from elan extremely poor background but she and her tall friend were very hardworking so i liked them both but love, nah. I know her background really well but she doesn't know mine, she just thought i was one of them that year but i never bothered to explain things to her, i felt she wasn't mature then and i was waiting for her to be in school first. She told me none of those useless boys she's been dating had ever got her a thing for her birthday, i did. I bought her quit lots despite i was in a problem myself. I helped her with little change anytime i can and she do reciprocate this though but because i know her background and was quit younger, i usually give more. She was happy with me, i know but i was a frustrated soul waiting for my Dads' financial problem to be over so i can continue my life. So i was mostly thinking that year even when she's around and she knows this.

So what later separated us and why she still wanna suck my blood till date, we were alone in the room one day, and as a moody and frustrated person that i was then, i don' even know what happen but we were not talking. Few hours later she told me she was living, cool i'm coming, lemme take one of the clothes i watched earlier so i can see you off and before i returned, she was no more there, she left, i ran after her but she's gone far, already stopped a bike and left. I never said a thing, i went back to wacth movie. Later in the evening, she called me and exactly how she said it "You are intetionally treating me this way because you know i love you and it would be hard for me to leave you, you don't care and i know you'd tell me what's on your mind soon", so i asked her to tell me what she thought was on my mind and she said "That you are no more interested in the relationship anymore" and i replied "ok". She ended the call and that was all.

I didn't even break up with her but i was totally done with her after the conversation. I made up my mind that i'm single, we only spent 4 months together. I didn't hear from her for a while untill one day she came to my place to drop my pictures which she had took some months, she didn't say a word to me, she dropped the pictures on my bed and she turned left only for her friend (The tall lady) to come around the third day trying to settle what i didn't understood.

So that was it, ever since then this girl has taken every step to make sure she ruin me emotionally, mentally and everyway possible. Different messages on every social app. I even deleted my whatsapp since i wasn't using it afterall and it had turn avenue for her to show her frustration.. There was a time i even had to reply her and i abused her family very well which i really felt bad for. Now, it's all my dreams and it started late 2017s after i deleted whatsapp, i'm now in Gh, she's now doing through with school and doing well in relationship wise and all round but she's still never let my FB rest. Anytime she get the chance, i'm now even used to her messages on FB and her in my dreams. Buh i don't understand, did i really do anything that bad here? Like how did i even wrong her exactly?

Anyway i have actually come to realise that many (not all) girls are selfish and self centered, like she made me left someone, if that one had try to ruin me that much, would she have had me that much.

And this is just part one of my experience with selfish and self centered girls. I'd be writing the part 2 when next i'm free.
grin grin grin

You're very very wicked...and the worst part is that you don't even realize it grin
Aje oshi !
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
No need. My eyes glazed over reading that stuff
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Auladimeji(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
So expected me to read all these because of Ladies.Your head is not correct angry
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Like......my head aches already......
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin

You're very very wicked...and the worst part is that you don't even realize it grin
Aje oshi !
you just kidneying me right?
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ishilove:
lazy yoot.
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Like......my head aches already......
Auladimeji:
So expected me to read all these because of Ladies.Your head is not correct angry
Everywhere lazy yoot.
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by BronzeMajik(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
I tried so hard to read the epistle, but I failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Uglymugg: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin

Aje oshi !

You are the one that is very very wicked for quoting that long post.
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Mariangeles(f): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
IntrovertedK:
you just kidneying me right?
"kidneying you " ké ?? No ooo!

Ika ni e now ...abi o mo ni ??

How can you go into a relationship when you know you're not going to commit to it ?? angry

You held someone's daughter hostage emotionally, used and dumped her, only to come here and type trash looking for justification . angry
O buru I swear ! angry
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Mariangeles(f): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Uglymugg:

You are the one that is very very wicked for quoting that long post.
Me I like long long tory na ... grin
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by DMerciful(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nice read for me
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
"kidneying you " ké ?? No ooo!

Ika ni e now ...abi o mo ni ??

How can you go into a relationship when you know you're not going to commit to it ?? angry

You held someone's daughter hostage emotionally, used and dumped her, only to come here and type trash looking for justification . angry
O buru I swear ! angry
didn't see it that way sha.
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Mariangeles(f): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
IntrovertedK:
didn't see it that way sha.
How would you see it that way ??
What she needs now is closure so she can move on with her life, so you better go and apologize to her or she'll keep tormenting you for the rest of your days . grin

This is just the beginning...
Re: Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
How would you see it that way ??
What she needs now is closure so she can move on with her life, so you better go and apologize to her or she'll keep tormenting you for the rest of your days . grin

This is just the beginning...
lol. Apologize? Really? Well i'd think about it sha. Thanks for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Drop An Intro About Yourself & Get Toasted By Someone Else / Vagina Steaming Right For You? / Guy Gets Mocked By Nigerian Man For Showing Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.