Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) (9222 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / After Doing 8rounds With Me He Refuses To Pay Me, 19yrs Girl Beg Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 4:08pm On May 22, 2018

Please what could I have done or say that will result in this mod to ban me for 19yrs. Why? How come?

You are not even sure if Nl will exist in the next 19yrs then why?

This is wild and beyond my understanding what could lead to this ban. See all this mod let me make one thing clear to you guys.
Even if you guys ban me for 40yrs EzeNdiEgo1 will still be on Nairaland and if the ban continue be rest assured that you will see Moniker with the Name EzeEgo.

You guys had touched a Tiger tail and can't never go free.

Fellow Nl check if this, is Fair.

Picture below

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 4:10pm On May 22, 2018
shocked

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:13pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:

Please what could I have done or say that will result in this mod to ban me for 19yrs. Why? How come?

You are not even sure is Nl will exist in the next 19yrs then why?

This is wild and beyond my understanding what could lead to this ban. See all this mod let me make one thing clear to you guys.
Even if you guys ban me for 40yrs EzeNdiEgo1 will still be on Nairaland and if the ban continue be rest assured that you will see Moniker with the Name EzeEgo.

You guys had touched a Tiger tile and you mod can never go free

Fellow Nl check if this, is Fair.
I thought you'd get angry and buy nairaland or biuld your own or join another forum, @bolded grin you can't do without NL, thats the reason why it'll be here for that 19yrs

I understand why you got emotional, its a gay thing grin Serve your jail term in peace abeg

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 4:16pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
I thought you'd get angry and buy nairaland or biuld your own or join another forum, @bolded grin you can't do without NL, thats the reason why it'll be here for that 19yrs

Serve your jail term in peace abeg
why wouldn't I get angry.
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 4:17pm On May 22, 2018
You should be praying to be alive in 19 years time.

22 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Lalas247(f): 4:17pm On May 22, 2018
Another ban coming up .... grin
Lol like mhisbliss said BUY NL IF YOU ARE REALLY ANGRY ! MR TIGER grin

Ahh this is too funny ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Lalas247(f): 4:19pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:

I understand why you got emotional, its a gay thing grin Serve your jail term in peace abeg
See e-slaps grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2018
what were you advertising??
braunstrowman:
shocked
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:20pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:
why wouldn't I get angry.

According to psychologists, angry people who goto therapy will always tell you they aren't angry when you tell them they're angry grin

You're too emotional to be a guy, the mod banned you for gay stuff and hacking, he smelt gay miles away grin

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 4:20pm On May 22, 2018
Adisao:
Nasab realities is a multi-level marketing company
Adisao remove this nonsense from here

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:24pm On May 22, 2018
Lalas247:
Another ban coming up .... grin
Lol like mhisbliss said BUY NL IF YOU ARE REALLY ANGRY ! MR TIGER grin

Ahh this is too funny ...
Imagine him saying nairaland won't be here in 19yrs time when all he should be worried about is where he'll be in 19yrs time, death is also on the table.

Don't go and work on yourself, be worrying about someone's success grin

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Lalas247(f): 4:27pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Imagine him saying nairaland won't be here in 19yrs time when all he should be worried about is where he'll be in 19yrs time, death is also on the table.

Don't go and work on yourself, be worrying about someone's success grin
That’s a serious rule break grin
Lol @death ... ouch
When you think you’ve seen it all ... U get shocked again grin I have been laughing. He is just hurt it’s normal he will get over it once this moniker gets banned too

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 4:27pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
According to psychologists, angry people who goto therapy will always tell you they aren't angry when you tell them they're angry grin

You're too emotional to be a guy, the mod banned you for gay stuff and hacking, he smelt gay miles away grin

Is he gay?

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:30pm On May 22, 2018
Lalas247:

That’s a serious rule break grin
Lol @death ... ouch
When you think you’ve seen it all ... U get shocked again grin I have been laughing. He is just hurt it’s normal he will get over it once this moniker gets banned too
He's oblivious of the reason for the ban, then he went ahead to post a screeny implicating him for hacking, gay and stuff.

How emotional and gullible can someone get, he'll open another moniker we all know that, he shouldn't have created another thread just to register his outburst, and this will also get the alternate banned and thread deleted.

At the end of the day nothing he did matters

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by ubunja(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:

the most hilarious thing i ever read on NL. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:30pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

Is he gay?
grinAccording to the mod he's gay

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Lalas247(f): 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
He's oblivious of the reason for the ban, then he went ahead to post a screeny implicating him for hacking, gay and stuff.

How emotional and gullible can someone get, he'll open another moniker we all know that, he shouldn't have created another thread just to register his outburst, and this will also get the alternate banned and thread deleted.

At the end of the day nothing he did matters
Too bad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:

DonPiiko mhisbliss the only thing I can remember I said jokingly was

If anyone is interested in Dru business he or her should contact me only.

How is this a crime,Something I said jokingly

You guy should tell them to reopen my account

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Berlyn1(f): 4:37pm On May 22, 2018
Lol it serves you right maybe tongue
Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 22, 2018
Since you committed a gay offense,, it's only fair if you are placed on a ban for 14 years, since that is the government jail term for gays..

19 years seems unfair..

13 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:
DonPiiko mhisbliss the only thing I can remember I said jokingly was

If anyone is interested in Dru business he or her should contact me only.

How is this a crime,Something I said jokingly

You guy should tell them to reopen my account
Yea i get what you're saying but must you create another thread?

The only thing It'll do is draw attention to your new moniker and thats another ban

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 4:42pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinAccording to the mod he's gay

Maybe he asked one of the the male mods out. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 22, 2018
inna ehn

See how mods spoil your mid year resolution finish

Dem just spoil your hustle for 50000 likes by December as you talk am for one of your thread cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:47pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

Maybe he asked one of the the male mods out. grin
grinYea, that bald one grin

6 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:48pm On May 22, 2018
greiboy:
inna ehn

Dem just spoil your hustle for 50000 likes by December as you talk am for one of your thread cheesy
Lol thats a thing?

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by donstan18: 4:49pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinYea, that bald one grin

Lol, you mean a mod v'got bald grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 4:51pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yea i get what you're saying but must you create another thread?

The only thing It'll do is draw attention to your new moniker and thats another ban
like I do care if they ban this one

Remember what I said

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 22, 2018
Op come, let's buy nairaland together, and delete the forum after buying it grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:52pm On May 22, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, you mean a mod v'got bald grin
Yea dude is like the dora milaje of nairaland, so ferocious and dangerous, i got goosebumps the day he replied my comment, and he even used lol, i nearly fell off the keke i was in

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by braunstrowman: 4:52pm On May 22, 2018
greiboy:
inna ehn

this tire me seriously

Hope you do remember that thread was deleted

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) by mhisbliss(f): 4:54pm On May 22, 2018
braunstrowman:
like I do care if they ban this one

Remember what I said
Last i checked, you're the one ranting over what you don't care about grin touché

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Amaka The Lesbian … (18+) [COMPLETED] / Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.