Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Advise An Aspiring Male Make-up Artist Inside (15 Seconds Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise An Aspiring Male Make-up Artist Inside (15 Seconds Read) (222 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise An Aspiring Male Make-up Artist Inside (15 Seconds Read) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
I've always been fixated on beauty, vanity, and its ostentatiously conniving ways of creating a facade of wealth. Beauty allows a woman to indulge herself in life's grandiloquent luxury, and youthfulness all in a rational manner without relinquishing the innate gift of being prudent.
I love making women feel, think, and look sophisticated (confirm from my younger sisters)

I'm an undergraduate, 20 years of age, and want to delve into eccentric world of makeup.

Successful make-up artists in the world, pls leave me some pointers. How did you begin? Did you attend a make-up school or self taught?

(1) (Reply)

Letters To Yahweh [chapter 1] / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date! / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.