Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop (8990 Views)

It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 28, 2019
Sin doesn't exist. it's all an imaginations.
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by OkunrinOloro: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2019
This is probably why corruption has tripled under the dullard's leadership to the point where there is more corruption now than at any other time in this country's history. The dulard has surrounded himself with people who are equally as stupid as he is.

You'll also help him fight the terminal prostate cancer that is ravaging him at the moment and you'll probably die and be buried along with him as well.

[img]https://images./2UxHO6FhI1BnvJYiEkAWwZ.png[/img]

Fuckuignos:
Your collective response will be matched voice for voice, numbers for numbers and fire for fire with our own resolve to help the incorruptible Buhari combat corruption and clean the system for the good of all.
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by orisa37: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2019
orisa37:

That's The Fate of The Atheist approaching Doomsday every second.

You are still committing petty sins. Go for murder at high places. Go and steal Buhari's cattle and commit adultery with Buraitai's wife. When you get caught, your eyes will open and you will sin no more.
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by orisa37: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2019
hahn:

There will be more theists in hell than atheists. That is if the place is real

Since you don't know that Hell is real, let Shehu Sani(S.S) educate you on what El-Rufai is doing to Southern Kaduna and what the Utility Companies are doing in purely Christian areas.
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by Robert129(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
For how shall we continue in sin that grace may abound ? God forbid!!
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by KingTom(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
ArewaLady:
Repent before you die or you die to regret.
Can I repent just as I'm about to die, or do I repent as I'm dying? grin like if a dangote truck is coming at me with full speed, or sickness or Hunger kill person. grin
Re: What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop by orisa37: 4:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Sin is a Breach. Someone should stop ACCEPTING YOUR OFFERS !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ancient Biblical Hebrews Were Black People. / Why Are Some Christians Poor? / Does Not Going To Church Make One A Bad Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.