Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Man Insults Young Lady After Rejecting His Love Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Insults Young Lady After Rejecting His Love Proposal (372 Views)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / Nigerian Man Insults His Oyinbo Girlfriend For Using His Expensive Car As Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Insults Young Lady After Rejecting His Love Proposal by Gisters: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2019
A young lady who claims to be 23 years old, has has taken to social media to expose a man ho insulted her after rejecting his love proposal.

The lady identified as Daniela Umebuani, shared her chats with the man online which indicated how he tried to win her as she berated him for insulting her and her mom after she rejected him.

The lady who said the man is too old for her – told him to get out of her sight after telling him to take his experience to his age range.

She was however berated for taking the insult to the man initially.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-insults-young-lady-after-rejecting-his-love-proposal

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Insults Young Lady After Rejecting His Love Proposal by Gisters: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2019

Re: Man Insults Young Lady After Rejecting His Love Proposal by Fuckuignos(f): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Sometimes I’ll text or reply with HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA and then rethink what I wrote so I take away a few HAHA’s cause it was way too HAHAish you know?

Re: Man Insults Young Lady After Rejecting His Love Proposal by dingbang(m): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2019
grin
Re: Man Insults Young Lady After Rejecting His Love Proposal by Flexherbal(m): 6:59am On Jan 27, 2019
He said that he will pet her more than the young boys.
Lol!

(1) (Reply)

See Savage Reply From Peruzzi / How Can I Be The Right Man For The Right Woman / You Need A Job Not A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.