Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos (52948 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Demolition Of Billboards Commences In Uyo Metropolis (Photos) / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by adedehinbo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rest in Hall
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
It served him right. next story please?
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by decuteGenius: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
those hands, even he's dead. hmmmm
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by koyeni(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bad politics
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IkpuMmadu: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
These rascals in Benin...Benin city is a den of criminals and criminality is their pastime

1 Like

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by bigdot1759(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
This has nothing to do with Apc so please read d topic wela ooooo d guy tore pdp bill board who is also a pdp lootleader
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by mynd1(f): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is bad ooo, even though am APC girl. politics is not madness
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IloveToMess: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
So EDO state should not come and tell us they are SS because clearly they are not, they are Yoruba who have been joined to the SS hence their apc affiliation. Cowards killing their own because of Politics that will come and go. Let me just see any EDO man pass in front of me I will hack him to death myself cos they are APC devils that deserve no mercy.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IloveToMess: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
So EDO state should not come and tell us they are SS because clearly they are not, they are Yoruba who have been joined to the SS hence their apc affiliation. Cowards killing their own because of Politics that will come and go. Let me just see any EDO man pass in front of me I will hack him to death myself cos they are APC devils that deserve no mercy. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IloveToMess: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
EDO state should not come and tell us they are SS because clearly they are not, they are Yoruba who have been joined to the SS hence their apc affiliation. Cowards killing their own because of Politics that will come and go. Let me just see any EDO man pass in front of me I will hack him to death myself cos they are APC devils that deserve no mercy.
So EDO state should not come and tell us they are SS because clearly they are not, they are Yoruba who have been joined to the SS hence their apc affiliation. Cowards killing their own because of Politics that will come and go. Let me just see any EDO man pass in front of me I will hack him to death myself cos they are APC devils that deserve no mercy.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IloveToMess: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IloveToMess: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
EDO state should not come and tell us they are SS because clearly they are not, they are Yoruba who have been joined to the SS hence their apc affiliation. Cowards killing their own because of Politics that will come and go. Let me just see any EDO man pass in front of me I will hack him to death myself cos they are APC devils that deserve no mercy.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by somehow: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
PDP members killing themselves?
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by AllenSpencer: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
PDP have to drop good money for the guys burial

Guys must eat and drink well at his burial ceremony with good music to follow it up.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by nickxtra(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Lies

Lies everywhere
Truth... It happened in one of the communities (Ukhomedokha) that makes up my Home town- Okpekpe in Etsako East L.G.A, Edo state.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by BenzEne1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
mynd1:
This is bad ooo, even though am APC girl. politics is not madness

He wasn't harmed by APC thugs.
Na their internal PDP crisis.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by 11doubledee: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
PDP killing PDP.......Over what exactly?
Poster!
Dats serious oh.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by BenzEne1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
IloveToMess:

Na you dey determine who b south south?
We are South South gbam!
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by nickxtra(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
IloveToMess:
I can see you are stateless. Edo man ahead of you, naturally.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by nickxtra(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
BenzEne1:

He wasn't harmed by APC thugs.
Na their internal PDP crisis.
You are not correct
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Rotimi47: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
APC supporters being killed in Rivers and now PDP leader killed in Edo!

When will the circle of violence stop in Nigeria?
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by 11doubledee: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
rabonni:
Apc and blood are like 5 and 6

Killer party
Did you read the write-up?
Apc was not mentioned na.
Intra party issues.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by 11doubledee: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Kai APC is really satanic ? The same APC that goes about tearing down billboards of others from morning till night can't stand people tearing theirs down.
It's an intra party issue.
Apc was not mentioned
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IloveToMess: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
nickxtra:
I can see you are stateless. Edo man ahead of you, naturally.

Of course in Ashawo and illiteracy yes. Let me just catch one.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by TRAVEL101(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
God please help your children
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by discusant: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Lies

Lies everywhere

..from a shithole called country.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IloveToMess: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
BenzEne1:

Na you dey determine who b south south?
We are South South gbam!
Out of the frame SS? gbam!.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by AllenSpencer: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
IloveToMess:

Dwarf like you

You can't even hack down the poverty tormenting your miserable life and you talking about hacking someone to death. Have you even fed well to withstand a brawl.

Idiot like you. Better go commit suicide and save your family the stress of thinking about how miserable and unsuccessful you are. Save them the trauma of thinking about how they laboured to grow you to this stage only for you to be an Empty Dumpty

Brave up and commit suicide. You so cursed that even rituals won't work for you. Poverty and disappointment was your twin from birth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List) / Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.