Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos (52949 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Demolition Of Billboards Commences In Uyo Metropolis (Photos) / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IbrahimDamola: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
APC zombies are very murderous, I can waste the bastards without blinking an eye if I have the chance.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by GospelAkede: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Wissdom: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
dainformant:
A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) executive has been killed by suspected political thugs in Edo state. 

It was gathered that the deceased was the PDP youth leader before his death and was macheted to death in ward 10 area of Etsako East Local government area of Edo state.

According to reports, , the PDP leader was killed after he had a brawl with some opposition supporters over tearing of posters belonging to PDP members.

His corpse has been deposited in the mortuary and the police alerted of the situation. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/pdp-leader-hacked-to-death-over-tearing-of-billboards-in-edo.html
Tochukwu1099:

May his soul rip

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
dainformant:
A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) executive has been killed by suspected political thugs in Edo state. 

It was gathered that the deceased was the PDP youth leader before his death and was macheted to death in ward 10 area of Etsako East Local government area of Edo state.

According to reports, , the PDP leader was killed after he had a brawl with some opposition supporters over tearing of posters belonging to PDP members.

His corpse has been deposited in the mortuary and the police alerted of the situation. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/pdp-leader-hacked-to-death-over-tearing-of-billboards-in-edo.html
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Femi316: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jonathan:
Good riddance
to rubbish my broda

1 Like

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IloveToMess: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

[s]Dwarf like you

You can't even hack down the poverty tormenting your miserable life and you talking about hacking someone to death. Have you even fed well to withstand a brawl.

Idiot like you. Better go commit suicide and save your family the stress of thinking about how miserable and unsuccessful you are. Save them the trauma of thinking about how they laboured to grow you to this stage only for you to be an Empty Dumpty

Brave up and commit suicide. You so cursed that even rituals won't work for you. Poverty and disappointment was your twin from birth[/s]

Bla bla bla of same illiterate HIV infested Edo fools. What do you lots know aside witchcraft and desert trips to Italy where you exhibit your miserable bedmatic Talent. Cursed people. Let me just catch one Edo fool. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Femi316: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Femi316:
to bad rubbish my broda
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Ubdavis(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Die jare!. My brother ur not alone and will not be alone, more are coming.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Arokhetah: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
nickxtra:
Truth... It happened in one of the communities (Ukhomedokha) that makes up my Home town- Okpekpe in Etsako East L.G.A, Edo state.
So you are from north Ivie I am from north Ivie also imiegba specific how does the incident happen?
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by RealityShot: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Newznow:
Election haven't even started and they are already killing themselves
when will election "start"?

may 29?
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by kazeem74: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Many Nigerians don't play politic with sense these politicians are some where cooling themselves with babes, friends, families but you are there shouting or fighting ur way to your death- I pity Nigeria youth
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Seyzi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
o boy this election go hot die
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by XTHRONE(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Haba, politics of bitterness. These one just died for nothing
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Erastuslove: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Life is too precious to be wasted for politics..... What will u tell God?
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Bluffly: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Until money is removed from politics in Nigeria. Strong capital punishment over any corrupt politician. Then, nobody will be willing to kill for anybody or might not worth it as political offices will be less attractive. Until then political killing can never be curbed to the barest minimal. Rip to the dead. Happy Sunday Nairalanders!

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
And likewise, we can't have genuine minds
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by alen4smith(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
rabonni:
Apc and blood are like 5 and 6

Killer party
do you have comprehension problem?
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by alphaNomega: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Flirtyjane:
nawa oo. people killing each other over politics.

And they are all poor.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
dainformant:

Bross U don kpaii now, politicians still dey grove and their kids bam, U see your life?? Youth wise up, use your brains,God gave you one for a reason
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
IloveToMess:

Bla bla bla of same illiterate HIV infested Edo fools. What do you lots know aside witchcraft and desert trips to Italy where you exhibit your miserable bedmatic Talent. Cursed people. Let me just catch one Edo fool. Bastard!
Easy ohh, dem don beat people on top nairaland matter ohhh, nor B story ohhh
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Tolo60: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
See below

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by sayisayi(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Close your legs, Ngozi. No one wants to eat at the Krusty Krab.

Naija is fvck3d. Not for the jackass that wrote this faeces, but because there are others that liked his mental constipation
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by mynd1(f): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
BenzEne1:

He wasn't harmed by APC thugs. Na their internal PDP crisis.
OK sir
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Williambaresure: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
See below

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Akanoaaa(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Serves him right .......
Same fate fall on you idiot.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by nickxtra(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Arokhetah:
So you are from north Ivie I am from north Ivie also imiegba specific how does the incident happen?
These guys live within same neighborhood and shared almost the compound in Ukhomedokha-Okpekpe. The guy of the APC went to remove campaign posters of the PDP, then the late guy, who is the youth leader of PDP there, reiterated and this degenerated to serious tango between the two groups. This was later settled by elders in the community and everyone thought they already buried the hatchet. Friday day night, don't really know what escalated the issue and fight ensued. The APC guy dashed into his room, brought out a cutlass and started matcheting the PDP guy. He was later rushed to the hospital where he couldn't survive it.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by IloveToMess: 2:04am On Jan 28, 2019
erico2k2:

Easy ohh, dem don beat people on top nairaland matter ohhh, nor B story ohhh

I go beat you, hack you join idiot. You are not afraid to tell me that!

1 Like

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Lexusgs430: 5:01am On Jan 28, 2019
Akanoaaa:

Same fate fall on you idiot.

Do you have to insult? Did your parents not teach you manners?
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Binikingdowm: 5:02am On Jan 28, 2019
IloveToMess:

an Edo man is naturally ahead of you(Igbo). That's a fact.

Edo odion
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
IloveToMess:

I know Una type, Enjoy while it last!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List) / Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video / Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.