Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos (52951 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Demolition Of Billboards Commences In Uyo Metropolis (Photos) / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Akanoaaa(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Do you have to insult? Did your parents not teach you manners?
That's not an insult brother, it's called declaration!!
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Serves him right .......
What you wish for others should be your lot
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amitez:

What you wish for others should be your lot

If you pull posters down, so it shall be for you too........
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by mynd1(f): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
BenzEne1:

He wasn't harmed by APC thugs. Na their internal PDP crisis.
OK sir
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by BlastAfonja: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:
an Edo man is naturally ahead of you(Igbo). That's a fact.

Edo odion

After reading what you wrote, how does that sound to your ears?
Edo ahead of Igbos naturally in what sense??. The Edo I know is legendary for playing away matches in Italy and all over Europe acquiring STDs like no man's business because they are empty in the headband have brought a lot of Shame to Nigeria with their sex slavery and escapade. You are even far behind in the "Bendel" state you belonged, Delta have a handful of Billionaires all from Igbo descent but Who is Edo billionaire? have your men stopped rubbing creams and applying makeups? grin grin

Cursed witches. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by BlastAfonja: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2019
erico2k2:

I know Una type, Enjoy while it last!
Seems you are one of those that are designed to die this year, you seem not to understsnd anything anymore. Steer clear or your own blood will flow soon. Edo lunatic.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
BlastAfonja:

Seems you are one of those that are designed to die this year, you seem not to understsnd anything anymore. Steer clear or your own blood will flow soon. Edo lunatic.
Oga check my location, na same street me and Jesus dey stay, your own post code and Devil own na same same, so who think say go Die 1st?
Poverty is a deases ,

Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by BlastAfonja: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
erico2k2:

Oga check my location, na same street me and Jesus dey stay, your own post code and Devil own na same same, so who think say go Die 1st?
Poverty is a deases ,
We go soon know if na you and Satan dey stay.
Re: PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
BlastAfonja:

We go soon know if na you and Satan dey stay.
Nah near Jesus I dey stay.for 20 years light never off here.
You nah mosquito be your neighbours. Spot the difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video / Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.