Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing (20924 Views)

Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity / Lust Is A Common Problem For Many Christians Nowadays. What Next, After Lust. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Radicalface: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lust was a product of the sinful nature that man's disobedience of the Word of God had brought upon him.

Therefore to that extent, it was a sin, for it was not perfect as God had originally intended for Adam to look upon his wife Eve, when He first made him.

how were they intended to develop feelings and have sex the first time sex was for procreation.. yea ..i know. there is something deep about sex you seem to know about yet.
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2019
femi4:
I ll leave you with this:

Paul first taught about Jews and Gentiles being one.

It was awkward to Peter because it wasn't part of Jesus' teaching when He was with them.

Gal 2:11
But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. 12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

If Jesus taught them ALL, then the need of the holy spirit would be unnecessary.
You are actually leaving me with nothing.

For as expected you're one of the many apostle Paul's devote followers in today's church, so expect the continuation of my thread which reveals the many mistakes of his teaching soon.

Good riddance!
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2019
Radicalface:

how were they intended to develop feelings and have sex the first time sex was for procreation.. yea ..i know. there is something deep about sex you seem to know about yet.
Typical of those humans that think they know more about sex than their Creator, who invented the concept.

Something deep(lust) indeed!
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by MuttleyLaff: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2019
MeetDx:
Gospel of the serpent seed. This clearly shows that the first sin was fornication; which obviously happened between the serpent and Eve before she went home and taught her husband (Adam).
This also is a clear indication that the serpent was humanoid before he was cursed to crawl on his belly (Genesis 3:14).
Carry on brah! Knowing the truth will make us free, isn't it?

Proverb 30:20
Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

MeetDx:
Eve and the serpent committed fornication first, before she introduces her husband into it; that's how bad sleeping with an adulterous woman is! Adam knew she had loss her innocence to the serpent but still went on polluting himself with her, thereby participating her sin!

OLAADEGBU:
I knew this was the kind of heretical teaching the OP will fall into if he continues to believe and teach this erroneous teaching. cool
The sexiest body part is your mind. The eyes are useless when the mind is blind to see

jesusjnr:
Yeah!

Your extent of spiritual depth has made you to adjudge me based on only what a single person in faceless forum comments on my thread?

So going by that you are also judging yourself based on all the contrary comments that have been made on all your threads.

Thought you were willing to learn the truth about what God originally intended for man when he first created him.

But now I know your spiritual blindness knows no bounds as many of your fellow christians here.

Good riddance!

#Jesuswasalsocalledbythelikesofyouaheretic
Blindfold ignorance, then start to see a lot more when we read with more than one set of eyes.

UceeGod:
This your "serpent seed" theory has no biblical basis. Like I heard someone on radio in Abeokuta said Cain was the seed of the serpent - a product of satan and eve. But Genesis 4:1 proves it wrong
"1The man was intimate with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain.
She said, “I have had a male child with the Lord’s help.
2She also gave birth to his brother Abel...
"
- Genesis 4:1-2a

1/ How has Genesis 4:1 proved anything wrong?
2/ Have you read beyond Genesis 4:1, further on to Genesis 4:2a?

1 Like

Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by orisa37: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Yes. You are right.
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by cardoctor(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2019
I hear u. Someone is having a hard on now yet no woman is naked here.

1 Like

Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by lilyheaven: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2019
MeetDx:

Eve and the serpent committed fornication first, before she introduces her husband into it; that's how bad sleeping with an adulterous woman is! Adam knew she had loss her innocence to the serpent but still went on polluting himself with her, thereby participating her sin!
So it was snake that dis-virgin Eve?
How can Eve leave Adam who is a human like her to snake?
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Udoskybest: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2019
I dnt think I agree with u, hw come ladies succeed to seduce me with their nudity even when i dnt gve a fvck abt dem
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by bamasite(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Absolute rubbish....the eyes are the windows of the body and must interpret what they see....

Ask King David.....

Op are you a fake feminist?
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by mayorlee007: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2019
This is a stupid assertion what then create lust if nudity is not what causes lust
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2019
bamasite:
Absolute rubbish....the eyes are the windows of the body and must interpret what they see....

Ask King David.....

Op are you a fake feminist?
Good for you!

I'm sure you would say the same of Jesus who interpreted a man lusting after a woman to have committed adultery in his heart, as a fake feminist too, Lol!

Spiritual ignorance working wonders.

Ask you or King David? Because king David insinuated after God had confronted him via His prophet that it wasn't the woman nudity that was responsible for what he did but lust, when he said "I have sinned.

Or shouldn't a woman take a bath again without her clothes on?

Maybe you should ask God why he didn't punish the woman for bathing naked.

Or maybe you should also ask Joseph who refused to lust after the body of portiphar's wife all the while that he was in his house and even refused when she tried to seduce him?

The eye weren't the windows to the body when nudity wasn't an issue in the beginning?

Lust is the window to any sexual immorality that any man commits with his heart or body, and if that's absolute rubbish to you, then so be it!
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Pentasoft1978: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Then he should also close the eyes of his mind you that read your bible very well before saying this.

Maybe you should also tell Jesus who said that "he that looks upon a woman to lust after her, has already committed adultery in his heart" to also read His bible very well, because that the extent of your knowledge.

p.s. I hope that Billy Graham didn't keep driving though, because you know what would happen if so. Lust is the problem not nudity!

Please don't be confused...listen....he says looks upon a woman lustfully....what does that mean, it means looking at a woman and imagining her nudeness...looking at a woman and imagining how good her unclothedness will be on bed......so nudity is the problem.....stop thinking nudity, stop imagining nudity.
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2019
mayorlee007:
This is a stupid assertion what then create lust if nudity is not what causes lust
Like you've never lusted after the opposite sex when they are fully clothed?

Keep deceiving yourselves and shifting blame as man did in the beginning when God confronted him concerning his sin, because someone can force a man to sin without his consent.

Lust must die in Jesus name! Amen!
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

Please don't be confused...listen....he says looks upon a woman lustfully....what does that mean, it means looking at a woman and imagining her nudeness...looking at a woman and imagining how good her unclothedness will be on bed......so nudity is the problem.....stop thinking nudity, stop imagining nudity.
Well that's your own interpretation, for in my own interpretation, it means not to look on upon the woman whether clothed or nude with lust in one's heart, even the same way it was in the beginning and how God intended for it to be when He first Created man in His own image.

For then despite that they were naked, they looked upon each others unclothedness without lust in their heart, so that's exactly what Jesus was talking about!

So different interpretations for different folks!
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by MeetDx(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2019
lilyheaven:

So it was snake that dis-virgin Eve?
How can Eve leave Adam who is a human like her to snake?

The serpent was a humanoid before it was cursed to crawl on its belly after deceiving Eve and Adam to disobey God; Genesis 3:14

1 Like

Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
MeetDx:

The serpent was a humanoid before it was cursed to crawl on its belly after deceiving Eve and Adam to disobey God; Genesis 3:14
This is a big lie from the pit of hell!

Absolutely no iota of truth in it!

Believe it to your own peril!

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by MuttleyLaff: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
MeetDx:

jesusjnr:
This is a big lie from the pit of hell!
Absolutely no iota of truth in it!
Believe it to your own peril!
A word is enough for the wise!
jesusjnr, since you seem to cocksure know what you are talking about, then please and kindly in a way that a two year old can understand, and this is particularly, if at all, you really do know, tell and explain to us, what the serpent was before it got transformed into a snake and why you insist that the serpent wasnt a humanoid before it was cursed to crawl on its belly after deceiving Eve and Adam to disobey God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Without nudity, there's lust
With nudity, lust got worst

Simple!

1 Like

Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by AbuAeesha: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
nudity instigate lust though
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by thaprofit88: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Agreed.

How did 'God originally intend for Adam to look upon his wife'? undecided

My thots exactly.
Does this mean that a man that luses after his won wife has sinned?? This is amazing undecided
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Emmaxx: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Is it possible for a married man to lust after his wife( female he's legally married to)? If the answer is yes pls, explain how, using the Holy scripture to back up your points. Thanks. wink
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Emmaxx: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
MeetDx:

NO CHRISTIAN SHOULD BELIEVE THIS UNSCRIPTURAL STATEMENT. The Last Days agents are here to mislead many into heresy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Tswap(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
It's called our natural instinct to mulitply/reproduce..
Let's stop trying to curb nature and begin to accept that we are from this earth and that we've got countless years of evolutionary physcology embedded in our very existence.. Only then will we be able to control it and find peace with ourselves rather than the never ending battle we face with our mind every day all in the name of "RELIGION"...
Thank you!
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by efficiencie(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
We need to stop spouting nonsense in the name of rhema...GOD who created mankind put a default setting in them and when they fell that default setting was distorted and now nudity and lust have some sort of causality...nudity is as much a problem as lust is because one breeds the other as far as fallen man is concerned. It's like someone telling me fire is the problem and that dousing your house with petrol and lighting a match is not the problem, Lol!
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by abbatoir(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmn
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by DavidEsq(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I knew this was the kind of heretical teaching the OP will fall into if he continues to believe and teach this erroneous teaching. cool
Don't mind the ogbori. Imagine saying Eve committed fornication with the serpent. Galatians 1:8,9 says:
"However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to you as good news something beyond the good news we declared to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, I now say again, Whoever is declaring to you as good news something beyond what you accepted, let him be accursed".
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by DavidEsq(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
MeetDx:

Humanoid kee u dia angry
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Emmaxx:
NO CHRISTIAN SHOULD BELIEVE THIS UNSCRIPTURAL STATEMENT. The Last Days agents are here to mislead many into heresy!
Good we agree on something.
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Image123(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
BotRascal:

How can one create topics on this forum? And bro you're right. Come to think of it our fore-fathers moved without clothes covering all parts of their bodies yet they were morally decent, today a man will openly abuse a child and his defence would be the way (s)he dressed.
May god protect our women, girls, boys and even babies from these predators.

It's adaptation. Adaptation is not about lust or dressing. There's a point in which people adapt to a situation but that doesn't stop sin or lust. Someone like a male doctor or gynaecologist who is accustomed to seeing the undressed opposite sex, or someone working in the morgue etc. Or even strip dancers. No more shame, it happens. That doesn't stop polygamy or immorality. It's just adaptation. Some people not that exposed can even be aroused by a flash or imagined flash of the thing, while a chronic immoral person may be 'unconcerned' even with unclothedness. So, it's relative and more of adaptation.
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by ClassicC: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bullshit
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Legendguru: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
lust for drip
Re: Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Image123:

It's adaptation. Adaptation is not about lust or dressing. There's a point in which people adapt to a situation but that doesn't stop sin or lust. Someone like a male doctor or gynaecologist who is accustomed to seeing the undressed opposite sex, or someone working in the morgue etc. Or even strip dancers. No more shame, it happens. That doesn't stop polygamy or immorality. It's just adaptation. Some people not that exposed can even be aroused by a flash or imagined flash of the thing, while a chronic immoral person may be 'unconcerned' even with unclothedness. So, it's relative and more of adaptation.
Adaptation to lust more like!

God forbid!

Children are getting raped and abused in a daily and you call it adaptation?

Hope the adaptation according to you never happens to your own child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Never Insulted Buhari - Apostle Suleman / Why Do Most Nigerians Believe Every Problem Is Spiritual? / It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.