Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer (8607 Views)

Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Reps Call For Abolishment Of ‘Acceptance Fee’ Into Tertiary Institutions / What Is The Essence Of Acceptance Fees Paid By Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by ZaOzaRoom(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2019
A close pal just got a lecturing job in an institution and was asked to write a letter of acceptance.
Nairalanders, please assist with a format.
The format we are getting on GOOGLE is not clear

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by friendlyadvice: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2019
Ask your father
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by dingbang(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2019
There is no big deal in drafting out a letter that states that you are accepting the job offer.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by fernandoc(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
A lecturer who can’t draft a letter of acceptance.
We really are in very interesting times.

22 Likes

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by emmahoney(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
I think I need that job more than he does.

3 Likes

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by AgentGoat: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
A close pal just got a lecturing job in an institution and was asked to write a letter of acceptance.
It's not a big a deal. Few lines of appreciation and tell them you accept the offer.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
He should write it in a formal way, thanking the institution for giving him a job offer and he also accepted the job and telling them how he will add positively to the school and perform his lecturing job very well.

4 Likes

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
fernandoc:
A lecturer who can’t draft a letter of acceptance.
We really are in very interesting times.

I too know.
There is nothing wrong in wanting to see how others would draft theirs.
Was it your father that wrote the assessment test for him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
emmahoney:
I think I need that job more than he does.

That's if you are smart enough to pass the assessment test.
Mr Nairaland Professor

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Jman06(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
There's really no big deal in drafting an acceptance letter...
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by fernandoc(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bring the amount of grey matter on your head and add it to that of your lecturer friend then multiply it by one billion it still wouldn’t come to par with the level of my fathers intelligence.
So I suggest you shut up your mouth or continue to gloat in your mediocrity.
ZaOzaRoom:

I too know.
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by hardbody: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Date
The vice chancellor
Address of school

Dear sir,

Re: appointment as assistant lecturer in university of......

Further to the series of tests and interview assessment that followed from my earlier application and the your subsequent offer, i am pleased to communicate my acceptance of the offer and terms therein.

I look forward to adding value to the institution.

Yours faithfully

Olodo Esq.

9 Likes

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Elzak(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
After begging for help with acceptance letter on nairaland he would then go and be striking
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Miraxy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
friendlyadvice:
Ask your father
senseless pple pos2 useless tins. Mos2 u comment nonsense? If u have n2in to pos2, pleaseee, pass over.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Kenmatt(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

I too know.
Shut up your mouth! Stop encouraging stupidity.
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by emmahoney(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

That's if you are smart enough to pass the assessment test.
Mr Nairaland Professor
Lol!! I could see how daft you are and it also tells a lot about your said friend. Bird of a feather flock together. I have no doubt at all that you and your said friend are products of nepotism .

Go to hell asshole.
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Obagoal4u(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
emmahoney:
Lol!! I could see how daft you are and it also tells a lot about your said friend. Bird of a feather flock together. I have no doubt at all that you and your said friend are products of nepotism .

Go to hell asshole.
pple like to hide behind veil, I believe he is the subject matter here and not any frnd
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by emmahoney(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Obagoal4u:
pple like to hide behind veil, I believe he is the subject matter here and not any frnd
Don't mind him, his ego wouldn't allow him to come out clean.
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by PearlStreet(m): 3:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Blockheaded lecturer.

It's your type that would be victimising students because you know you are intellectually inferior to your students.

You and your olodo friend combined with Google can't produce a single page of appreciation letter.

I hope you were employed to lecture baby goats cos you're unfit to lecture humans.

4 Likes

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by femi4: 5:52am On Jan 28, 2019
A lecturer that couldn't draft an acceptance letter....what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by eddyghali(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2019
hardbody:

Date
The vice chancellor
Address of school

Dear sir,

Re: appointment as assistant lecturer in university of......

Further to the series of tests and interview assessment that followed from my earlier application and the your subsequent offer, i am pleased to communicate my acceptance of the offer and terms therein.

I look forward to adding value to the institution.

Yours faithfully

Olodo Esq.

Olodo Esq. weak me hahahahah. This kinda lecturers go dey punish students unnecessarily and bring bring frustration to the society
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by hardbody: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2019
eddyghali:

Olodo Esq. weak me hahahahah. This kinda lecturers go dey punish students unnecessarily and bring bring frustration to the society

As the lecturer no Sabi write acceptance letter, no be olodo him be?
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by eddyghali(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
hardbody:

As the lecturer no Sabi write acceptance letter, no be olodo him be?
a very serious olodo o
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 29, 2019
Modified

No 12 Okolobaba street,
Effurun-Warri,
Delta State.
28th of January, 2019.

The Registrar,
University of Calabar,
Calabar Cross River State.

Dear Sir/Ma,
Letter of Job Acceptance as Lecturer
Further to the series of tests and interview assessment that followed from my earlier application and the your subsequent offer, I am pleased to accept your offer of an appointment as a lecturer in your school. Looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Signature
Edem Edet Bassey.

I hope this answers all you need. Kindly address your letter to the registrar of your university or seek advice from other lecturers or staff on how to address the letter. We learn everyday op hence nobody knows it all. Don't pay attention to those novice that don't know anything about academics as many of them are frustrated.

Note that your first address should be at the right hand but mine couldn't after much effort. I presume you are new in the academic system

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by emmahoney(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2019
asuustrike1:
Modified

No 12 Okolobaba street,
Effurun-Warri,
Delta State.
28th of January, 2019.

The Registrar,
University of Calabar,
Calabar Cross River State.

Dear Sir/Ma,
Letter of Job Acceptance as Lecturer
Further to the series of tests and interview assessment that followed from my earlier application and the your subsequent offer, I am pleased to accept your offer of an appointment as a lecturer in your school. Looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Signature
Edem Edet Bassey.

I hope this answers all you need. Kindly address your letter to the registrar of your university or seek advice from other lecturers or staff on how to address the letter. We learn everyday op hence nobody knows it all. Don't pay attention to those novice that don't know anything about academics as many of them are frustrated.

Note that your first address should be at the right hand but mine couldn't after much effort. I presume you are new in the academic system
This is laughable and full of gibberish. You are trying hard to impress. Unfortunately, this your sample letter is full of errors and you are claiming to know about academia. You are the real tyro and frustrated being man.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by frankman365(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2019
My simple question is

What if he was asked to write it on the spot?

This is the type of lecturer that will be going on strike every yr.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
emmahoney:
This is laughable and full of gibberish. You are trying hard to impress. Unfortunately, this your sample letter is full of errors and you are claiming to know about academia. You are the real tyro and frustrated being man.
You just prove to me that one of the frustrated fellow
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
emmahoney:
You just prove to me that one of the frustrated persons Take your frustration somewhere else since you can't comprehend well
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by emmahoney(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
asuustrike1:

You just prove to me that one of the frustrated persons Take your frustration somewhere else since you can't comprehend well
Prove or proved? You are a learner. Get outta here dude.
Re: Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
emmahoney:
Prove or proved? You are a learner. Get outta here dude.
If you don't have a reasonable comment to quote kid better stay clear or better still join your mates in protesting the bi annual ritual experience in many public universities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out "Gooonu Banana" Nigeria's Famous Haunted Home {Pictures} / Are Textbooks Too Expensive For University Students? / Waec 2018/2019 Official Time Table Is Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.