Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension (36708 Views)

Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by banio: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
Osinbajo should do better working with MC oluomo in one dirty motor park in Lagos. Nothing to prove he has ever been to school not to talk of becoming a lawyer.

Instead of making a big mockery of the legal profession, he should resign and return to church, he's as useless as the p in psychology in aso rock.

He is not a lawyer but a professor of law. Have U see, what I seen.
A professor that doesn't want to comment on the rape of law and the constitution.
grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by TIGRITIS: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
rock003:

That's exactly why I say you are dull. I won't be surprised if you say Aisha Yesufu is an ipob member; that's how eternally dumb you are
[/s]
Keep denying your ancestry because of a fulani thief that can never be a president except in biafra.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by superlanny(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
Osinbajo should do better working with MC oluomo in one dirty motor park in Lagos. Nothing to prove he has ever been to school not to talk of becoming a lawyer.

Instead of making a big mockery of the legal profession, he should resign and return to church, he's as useless as the p in psychology in aso rock.
ipob asslicker.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by wonder233: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Zombie spotted
abdulazeez1002:
A Frustrated man is not different from a madman. But I am very sure ,many people will run mad when Buhari will be declared winner come February 17th, nothing anybody can do to prevent it. I pity their souls because they may not recover from the shock announcement
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by planetx: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
This shameless so called VP if he has any dignity should have resigned long ago, but the crumbs he is getting from his fulani masters table has blinded is sense of shame. How can you continuing doing houseboy for a president who only appoints Northern Muslims into 99% of all strategic positions in a multi ethnic multi religious country like Nigeria. The two appointments he made the DSS boss and the CJN while Buhari was incapacitated have been reversed in favor of Northern Muslims, that is nothing but a slap in the face and shows how irrelevant the cabal really sees him and I am a Yoruba man before some idiot calls me Ipob.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeNri:

Ok, while you are ranting a typical yoruba moslem, US is currently planning transition for Nigeria.

Go to the website of US Dept of State and see for yaself.
shut up OSU.
Why Us hasn't rant in Cameroon on Paul biyas 30 years of dictatorship.
You lots haven't seen anything yet you're crying foul.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
rock003:

And your dumb head also told you that anyone opposing Buhari must be automatically supporting atiku? Sincerely, you are dumb.
I thought you pigs and idiots cried "no lefelendum no erection in biafla?
Useless pigs
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Mhiztamurtala(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
May Buhari Succeed..

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by knightsTempler: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Osinbajo is a morally bankrupt opportunist and ideologically perverted hypocrite. His criminal silence in the face of rampaging tyranny, say it all. Silence in the face of oppression is consent. History will be harsh to him for conspiring with the monsters in the Villa to wreck Nigerian democracy. Pastor my foot.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Mankosi: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Truth dey pain for ear, that's why he disabled it. He don't want to be filled with so much guilt after reading people's raw truth on instagram.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by TIGRITIS: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
rock003:

Atiku has entered the US. shame on your head

rock003:

Your initial story was that atiku couldn't visit America. Now that he has disgraced you, you are changing the story.

Maybe we should remind you, Mr disgraced APC zombie, that Buhari and many of his cabinet members are also thieves.

Yet

rock003:

And your dumb head also told you that anyone opposing Buhari must be automatically supporting atiku? Sincerely, you are dumb.
Keep denying your ancestry because of a fulani thief.

Also, don't you think there is the need to upgrade your diction instead of just dancing around just these three namely; useful idiots, dumb head and yoruba muslims?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by icedbreez(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Constitutional Lawyer hiding when it's time to speak up. after his tenure you will now see him giving plenty plenty interviews about how he was not consulted, his advises were not taken and how he was relegated to the background. interviews upandan

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by anonymuz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
megacity:
you have to sympathize with Osinbajo....it's never going to be easy for a Prof and SAN to work as deputy to an imbesilitic illiterate

If things work the way they should in this country, Osinbajo would be president while Buhari would be like one of his domestic staff

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by berbs: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
megacity:
you have to sympathize with Osinbajo....it's never going to be easy for a Prof and SAN to work as deputy to an imbesilitic illiterate

If things work the way they should in this country, Osinbajo would be president while Buhari would be like one of his domestic staff

Then he should resign. If you can't use your influence as a suppose Man of God to do what is right, then honourably resign
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by galaxy2020(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Osinbajo is a disgrace to the law profession and the church.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Konki: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
Nigerians: Pray for Nigeria
Put a man with the fear of God.
God loves Nigeria.

Yet a pastor stole billions and God did nothing.
Tel me l there is a God

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bible.com/bible/compare/PSA.103.8
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by HomeOfMe(f): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
chinambusay:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, has disabled the comment section of his IG (Instagram) account following the backlash that followed Walter Onnoghen's suspension. 

Though what made Vice President Yemi Osinbajo disable the comment section of his IG account has not been disclosed, however sources linked it to the protest that ensued after the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen's suspension, given that he is a Professor of Law. 
I hear osinbajo will be at iju- ishaga today to distribute tradermoni. So if you live around there,don't miss out.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by paq1: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
A Frustrated man is not different from a madman. But I am very sure ,many people will run mad when Buhari will be declared winner come February 17th, nothing anybody can do to prevent it. I pity their souls because they may not recover from the shock announcement
Perhaps, we should be worried what manner of mayhem buharideens may unleash should as expected buhari is defeated.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by sogodihno: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:

am sure, ur father ur great grand father didn't achieve what he achieve and none of ur family member will ever achieve it, he is ur vice president and our incoming presidential, Pls kill urself, if u dont like it.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by sogodihno: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeNri:

Ok, while you are ranting a typical yoruba moslem, US is currently planning transition for Nigeria.

Go to the website of US Dept of State and see for yaself.

Can u just shut up ur rotten mouth. Transition ko, call to glory ni! Monkey, Let ipob pigs and ur US come and install Atiku and let's see. fool.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by sogodihno: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
rakumi:

Quick question,
Are you living your best life yet? Or would you agree to a prayer that you move forward same way buhari has moved us forward?

Amen, and may ur life be as useless and hopeless has PDP make Nigeria in 16 years, can I hear a resounding Amen?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by neyop85(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Racoon:
DUE PROCESS IS THE NORMATIVE SOUL OF LAW AND ORDER.The Supreme Court being a regulatory norm of the Society cannot be compromised FOR THOSE THAT WANTS TO SUBVERT due process and the hierarchy of Courts. Let all that have disputes in Court be accorded laid down standard of due process for both the state and the citizens."-J.E.Oshoke, Esq.

Which court? The one presided over by thieving judges? We must rid the judiciary clean of corruption. That's d only way you and I can experience a better Nigeria. Is Onoghen a thief or not? That's d question you should be asking.

This is the Buhari I voted for and I will galdly do it again.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by ikorodureporta: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
When them say focus on yr calling, you no hear
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by InvertedHammer: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
megacity:

/
Not necessarily. Degrees in Nigeria are just for the titles. Prof this, prof that. That's why once outside Nigeria, they need to be retrained to ascertain their real capability.

Everything about Nigeria is jagajaga. Both the people and the environment.

/
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by DSoj(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:

Show me your father. I want to compare him with Osinbajo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison / Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.