Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension (36707 Views)

Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by EzeNri(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
sogodihno:

Can u just shut up ur rotten mouth. Transition ko, call to glory ni! Monkey, Let ipob pigs and ur US come and install Atiku and let's see. fool.
I am not the cause of your sivia pains, yoruba moslems.

After killing christians and shia moslems, you expect the world to look the other way abi?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by EzeNri(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up OSU. Why Us hasn't rant in Cameroon on Paul biyas 30 years of dictatorship. You lots haven't seen anything yet you're crying foul.
This yoruba moslem is in sifia pains.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by EzeNri(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
BenzEne1:

What is jihad? Don't say things like you understand them when you don't. Ignorance iti bolibo.
Jihad is the killing of Christians. Like Buhari and BH are doing.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Philinho(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
Osinbajo should do better working with MC oluomo in one dirty motor park in Lagos. Nothing to prove he has ever been to school not to talk of becoming a lawyer.

Instead of making a big mockery of the legal profession, he should resign and return to church, he's as useless as the p in psychology in aso rock.
We the CHURCH have rejected him. Over to you..I'm sad man
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by xrayz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
A Frustrated man is not different from a madman. But I am very sure ,many people will run mad when Buhari will be declared winner come February 17th, nothing anybody can do to prevent it. I pity their souls because they may not recover from the shock announcement
Oga, pls let me tell u if Buhari wins Heaven will not fall and he can not rule beyond 2023 unless d constitution is amended but any bad precedence he set will last as long as we practice democracy. Pls let us reason beyond political affiliation. I swear any educated person who thinks this government is getting it right should reexamine him slf.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by sogodihno: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeNri:

I am not the cause of your sivia pains, yoruba moslems.

After killing christians and shia moslems, you expect the world to look the other way abi?

let the world com and install Atiku now, and let's see
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by ocelot2006(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Freeeanijor:
Nobody should call Osibanjo integrity to disrepute here, the man acted right by installing Onneghan as CJN even when the northern cabal and PMB objected. So the question is if you were Osibanjo, what would you've done differently in this situation?

I don't know....insist to the President and Cabal that suspending the CJN flouts the supreme constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by EzeNri(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
sogodihno:

let the world com and install Atiku now, and let's see
Atiku is your next President deal with that. Buhari knows this. That is why he is so desperate.

Only yoruba moslems will vote for thief buhari
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Effico5real(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
A Frustrated man is not different from a madman. But I am very sure ,many people will run mad when Buhari will be declared winner come February 17th, nothing anybody can do to prevent it. I pity their souls because they may not recover from the shock announcement
If buhari win wetin u go gain bros.. This last 4 years never show you something. Abi them dey live life go back?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Carlyscales: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
chiboyo:
This man is the only sane person in this administration, just a pity that his hands are tied in most policy making decisions...

In saner climes, he should be the President whilst Buhari should be his errand boy!!
What's sane about him

The same person that moves presidential jet from abuja to Beninn ( costing task payers thousands of dollars), only to share 10k to poor Nigerians. This same scheme that transparency international affirmed that it's tantamount to voter inducement and vote buying.
Shouldn't a sane person compare how much is costing to move d jet n how much the people eventually get.

I used to think he's d only sane one in this admin b4, but now I'm no longer sure infact
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Effico5real:
If buhari win wetin u go gain bros.. This last 4 years never show you something. Abi them dey live life go back?
I have gained a lot from the Buhari present administration than I have gained from the previous administration. So why won't I vote for Buhari??

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by jamace(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lawyers say CCT ex parte order may be fraudulent: https://www.nairaland.com/4985582/lawyers-say-cct-ex-parte-order

Falana in a statement said, “The ex parte order is a suspect document, as the motion ex parte on which it was predicated was allegedly filed on January 9, 2019, while the substantive charge against the Chief Justice was filed at the registry of the Code of Conduct Tribunal on January 11, 2019. Furthermore, the counsel who argued the motion is not indicated in the ex parte order.”
On his part, Odinkalu observed, “When a motion is filed in a court or tribunal, it bears the name of the lawyer or person filing it.

“The motion has to be formally moved or argued on a date fixed by the court. In this case of #Onnoghen, the motion for his removal bears no name and the order doesn’t say who moved it.

“So, to sum things up, #Nigeria’s President @MBuhari, who has no recent memory of having obeyed any court order, purports to procure the removal of the CJN based on a petition that was not investigated, a charge that was not prosecuted and an ex-parte application that was not moved.”

Keep supporting a fraudulent APC govt.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by CoolAmbience(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
Osinbajo should do better working with MC oluomo in one dirty motor park in Lagos. Nothing to prove he has ever been to school not to talk of becoming a lawyer.

Instead of making a big mockery of the legal profession, he should resign and return to church, he's as useless as the p in psychology in aso rock.

Look at this illiterate!

Did the constitution say that the CJN can't be suspended?

You can cry all you want....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
If you were pained by my comment please write it nicely on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope, fold it up and shove up your arse
TRULY you have gone mad
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Tundeobama(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Igbo is a failed tribe that always show their pain against yoruba and hausa.
Osibanjo yoruba south south Northern Nigeria is behind you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
legba1:
Going by the competition here to lampoon the Yoruba tribe on this tread...IAM forced to believe the people ranting here are ibos....I don't see the objectivity in y'alls submission here. What are we really contesting cos some of y'all seems not to really understand the issue here

Agreed, buhari goofed by suspending the CJN..as he should have been dealt with by the NJC as spelt out in the Constitution. Be that as it may your man...CJN should have resigned when his burble was bursted...how could he had forgot that humongous amount...who does that.....GEJ does same as buhari(ayo salami case referred) heaven didn't fall...yes there are cases that should have received presido attention but our ibo brothers should stop playing victim like it's the first of it's kind.... the crook even postponed NJC sitting indefinitely and y'all are crying wolve here...haba....I don't support buhari or his selective trial but pls leave afonja out of the matter...
Ayo Salami - appeal court, ONNoghen - CJN. So, they are different; Buhari's action is dictatorial
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
Nigerians: Pray for Nigeria
Put a man with the fear of God.
God loves Nigeria.

Yet a pastor stole billions and God did nothing.
Tel me l there is a God
There is, there was and there will forever be a GOD. Draw close to HIM, u will know better. Israel is a living testimony. HE warned, Beware of fake prophets.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Freeeanijor: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
ocelot2006:

I don't know....insist to the President and Cabal that suspending the CJN flouts the supreme constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Who pays the piper dictate the tone. You cannot work against the interest of your boss. So, you keep your reservations in your wallet and continue your job or you resign. So tell me, in Nigeria does it sound logical to relinquish such a lofty position because of Mr. Walter Onnaghen?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by rakumi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
sogodihno:

Amen, and may ur life be as useless and hopeless has PDP make Nigeria in 16 years, can I hear a resounding Amen?

You sound hurt.. Lmao
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by ocelot2006(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2019
Freeeanijor:
Who pays the piper dictate the tone. You cannot work against the interest of your boss. So, you keep your reservations in your wallet and continue your job or you resign. So tell me, in Nigeria does it sound logical to relinquish such a lofty position because of Mr. Walter Onnaghen?

Wow...and here I am thinking that all 3 arms of government were independent so as to checkmate each, and that the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was the SUPREME LAW of the land. But hey, according to you, the CJN should have towed every line of the President.....and yet we all wonder why this nation is totally f£@ked up, especially with citizens like you who condone this rubbish. Mbok continue..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Freeeanijor: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
ocelot2006:

Wow...and here I am thinking that all 3 arms of government were independent so as to checkmate each, and that the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was the SUPREME LAW of the land. But hey, according to you, the CJN should have towed every line of the President.....and yet we all wonder why this nation is totally f£@ked up, especially with citizens like you who condone this rubbish. Mbok continue..
In countries where institutions are powerful than individual what you are thinking is not absolutely wrong but Nigeria is a different country, the perception of politicians and their supporters to power is reflected in how the polity pummeled. da Ku yat esit
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by etrouble: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
DrGoodman:

Yemi Osinbajo is a Professor of Law and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. If you have any family member that has attained this level of professional career, please list his/her name and achievements. Let us all compare and contrast. If not, keep your mouth shut before I forcefully shut it for you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Greenvaiper: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
@Mjlbabajide

Hello babajide, please are you still at Hobart?

I sent u a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Video Of Yusuf Buhari's Arrival In Nigeria After His Medical Treatment Abroad / Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.