Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension (36722 Views)

Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by OsuGanja(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
UNTIL WE LEARN TO SAY PHUCK THE GOVT NOTHING IS GOING TO MAKE NAIJA MOVE FORWARD

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by nextnear(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
A Frustrated man is not different from a madman. But I am very sure ,many people will run mad when Buhari will be declared winner come February 17th, nothing anybody can do to prevent it. I pity their souls because they may not recover from the shock announcement
take it easy man, slow down, you seem to be the one too personal here, just try and be less aggressive, for your own good though, please be fine.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by rock003: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Have you paused for a minute to imagine what becomes of your mental state if Buhari is defeated in the election..?

I imagine your case will be far worse.

Don't expect a Yoruba Muslim to use his brain. Hausa/fulani has imprisoned him mentally. His brain is below that of his slave masters. He has no right to think beyond the dictates of his slave master. Abdulazeez1002 is a Yoruba Muslim. He is too mentally dull to think or see beyond his nose. He is a typical religion slave.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by grailife(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
What is the real value of the money you receive on Election Day, in order to cast your vote for a candidate?

Note that the money you receive is all you will be paid in the 4 years the candidate will be in office. He has paid you in advance for 4 years service.

365 dys x 4 yrs = 1460 days.

1. You receive #5,000 ? OK
#5,000➗1460 = N3 per day.

= That is the value of the vote you sold, over 4 years.

2. U receive #1000..?Ok, now
1000➗1460 = 68 kobo per day.

3. You receive #500..?
500 ➗1460 = 34 kobo per day

3. You receive #200 to vote..?
See 200➗1460 = 13 kobo per day..!!

The question is how much do you value yourself..?

Is that what you are worth..?
They have bought your silence so that they and their children can live well.
Can you live on 13 kobo per day or even 68 kobo per day? Tom Tom sweet is 10 naira think twice before u decide.
God bless Nigeria.

vote wisely!!!

Spread this message as far and wide as you can,and by all possible means. Save your future generations from imminent extinction.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by toprealman: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
The real person is unmasked when the truth becomes obvious....Fulani Proverb
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by aishapmbtoto: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Guilty conscience

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by rock003: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
If you were pained by my comment please write it nicely on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope, fold it up and shove up your arse
Lol, I'm not surprised. It is coming from a mentally dull Yoruba Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by BenzEne1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeNri:

Betting is a sin but jihad is not. Yoruba moslems sha.

What is jihad?
Don't say things like you understand them when you don't.
Ignorance iti bolibo.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by nextnear(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
chinambusay:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, has disabled the comment section of his IG (Instagram) account following the backlash that followed Walter Onnoghen's suspension. 

Though what made Vice President Yemi Osinbajo disable the comment section of his IG account has not been disclosed, however sources linked it to the protest that ensued after the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen's suspension, given that he is a Professor of Law. 
politics have divided us all, even blood relatives, all because of personal interest and benefit, we forget us. Hmm... May God help us all. God bless us all.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by rakumi(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
You camel.
Don't go and work hard, be waiting for a government that will come and give you your best life

Well, iPray you and your loved ones move forward the same way Buhari has moved us forward.. Else you guys aren't working hard

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by anonymuz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
Osinbajo should do better working with MC oluomo in one dirty motor park in Lagos. Nothing to prove he has ever been to school not to talk of becoming a lawyer.

Instead of making a big mockery of the legal profession, he should resign and return to church, he's as useless as the p in psychology in aso rock.
savage and correct >: grin

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by mema900: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
See his twitter account here https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by discusant: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Osinbajo, please stop following the two men CABAL presiding over Nigeria since Buhari lost lots of senses after his illnesses..

The cabal can't hand Nigeria over to Osinbajo.

When "unbeliever" OBJ became president in 1999, the clan of the cabal adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by TIGRITIS: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
rock003:

Mr Yoruba Muslim, if your almanjiri brain is still functional, you would have realized that the issue being discussed here is about Osinbajo disabling comment on his IG page because he is troubled by guilty conscience.

Stop acting like your brain has been replaced with sawdust
I'm not yoruba, but the way you igbos keep shouting yoruba muslims on this forum is really amusing.
Are you igbos looking at it as insult or a form of contempt? As in, I don't really understand. If a yoruba man is a Muslim, what exactly is the insult there? With the kind of senseless comments coming out of most of you here, I wonder if it is the same igbos I see on the streets that are being represented on nairaland. Or another good explanation is that some people are claiming to be igbos on nairaland in order to make igbos appear as if they are foolish.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by zeuss: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Continue feeding yourself with self deceit like a 5 year old child. Naive lad

Zombies wants us to celebrate the suspension of the constitution because it was done by Buhari..we know better cos with the death of rule of law we may become victims of the wims of a tyrant tomorrow. The world hates tyranny. You will do better to prevail on buhari to rescind on his actions and observe due process in the pursuit of his so called fight against corruptionists
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by legba1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Going by the competition here to lampoon the Yoruba tribe on this tread...IAM forced to believe the people ranting here are ibos....I don't see the objectivity in y'alls submission here. What are we really contesting cos some of y'all seems not to really understand the issue here

Agreed, buhari goofed by suspending the CJN..as he should have been dealt with by the NJC as spelt out in the Constitution. Be that as it may your man...CJN should have resigned when his burble was bursted...how could he had forgot that humongous amount...who does that.....GEJ does same as buhari(ayo salami case referred) heaven didn't fall...yes there are cases that should have received presido attention but our ibo brothers should stop playing victim like it's the first of it's kind.... the crook even postponed NJC sitting indefinitely and y'all are crying wolve here...haba....I don't support buhari or his selective trial but pls leave afonja out of the matter...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by EternalBeing: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
I really feel for Prof. It's not easy to let go of the respect, wealth, protection and honour that comes with state power. No matter how minimal, the fact that he is still there helps Christians. El Rufai has removed his Christian deputy, so what you saw would be a child's play.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just imagine

.Abeg make una show me some love today is my birthday
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by discusant: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

I'm not yoruba, but the way you igbos keep shouting yoruba muslims on this forum is really amusing.
Are you igbos looking at it as insult or a form of contempt? As in, I don't really understand. If a yoruba man is a Muslim, what exactly is the insult there? With the kind of senseless comments coming out of most of you here, I wonder if it is the same igbos I see on the streets that are being represented on nairaland. Or another good explanation is that some people are claiming to be igbos on nairaland in order to make igbos appear as if they are foolish.

The comments are aimed to have you form your own country of Arewa, SW and whatever from where the hell you come from, then leave Igbos go for their own country.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by breakeven: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
A Frustrated man is not different from a madman. But I am very sure ,many people will run mad when Buhari will be declared winner come February 17th, nothing anybody can do to prevent it. I pity their souls because they may not recover from the shock announcement
Watch and see the glory of God, how Buhari will be disgraced out of office very soon
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by ezegenigbonine: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Pity your intending next level of corruption, killings, suffering, Hunger, and starvation not we.
That why fela anikolapo kuti sings that zombies like you are suffering and smiling. Thank God I'll be in Canada by then. ull suffer it alone.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by RemiOAjayi: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
Osinbajo should do better working with MC oluomo in one dirty motor park in Lagos. Nothing to prove he has ever been to school not to talk of becoming a lawyer.

Instead of making a big mockery of the legal profession, he should resign and return to church, he's as useless as the p in psychology in aso rock.

Do you have high tension cable around you ? I know you will if u are a Nigerian, kindly use a ladder and do the needful bitter people should just commit suicide. Even Jesus ate food meant for the priest when the circumstance demands it, we asked him to resign the man treated the word of a president with contempt and you said he should not be suspended?

Eti ri nkankan ( una never see anything)
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by madridsta007(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:

Which Church?

I think he is better placed in a Mosque. Thank God there are Yoruba Muslims so he will fit in right well.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by rock003: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Keep denying your lineage, after all you aren't the first and wouldn't be the last.

That's exactly why I say you are dull. I won't be surprised if you say Aisha Yesufu is an ipob member; that's how eternally dumb you are
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Geeboy10(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
chiboyo:
This man is the only sane person in this administration, just a pity that his hands are tied in most policy making decisions...

In saner climes, he should be the President whilst Buhari should be his errand boy!!
I can't agree more...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by TIGRITIS: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
discusant:

The comments are aimed to have you form your own country of Arewa, SW and whatever from where the hell you come from, then leave Igbos go for their own country.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Really?
I can't remember how any tribe has stopped igbo from going away, I need to know pls.
Also, of what use is making a whole tribe look foolish on a faceless platform instead of attacking your leaders to listen to your demands?

Lastly, if igbos really want to leave, what are good number of them still doing in other part of Nigeria instead of relocating permanently to the South East? Shouldn't that be a good starting point? Even as I type now, thousands are inside the young shall grow motors moving away from the east to other part of the country.

Pls, don't even come up with the crap of being free to remain in Nigeria after attainment of biafra because that is the most foolish crap I have ever heard. Since the Nigeria is not good for you, you have no reason to remain it.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Ubdavis(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
When a dove is dining with crows, the feather remains white but the heart will automatically turn evil.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Disables Comment Section Of IG Account After Onnoghen's Suspension by Umidigione(f): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
At last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate / Traffic Law: Lagos Lists Vehicles That Can Operate From 6am-9pm / Osinbajo And Malami In Turf War Over $1.3billion Malabu Scam - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.