Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss (18269 Views)

Policemen Not Permitted To Search Citizens’ Phones – Lagos CP / A Disguised Attempt To Regulate Social Media - NBA Threatens Action Over Twitter / I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
somehow:
Back this up with a source since you're spending like you personally work as their secretary.

That is your duty, so that when you read it yourself, you can stop complaining.
Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by kitaatita: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
DMerciful:
You left the topic and started calling your tormentors grin
1. The CJN has official spokesperson.
2. Paul Usoro of NBA is also facing corruption charges (Birds of a feather)
3. NBA or Usoro is not the spokesman of CJN or Judges
Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by Felixv: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
eddiebruk:

You see your problem, you think this issue started today. He admitted since July and as such sent a written admission to the CCT, But your oga knowing fully well that his admission means EOD, lied that he was unaware of his supposed investigation, whereas he was the one who signed the order for his account to be frozen in July 2018.

can you publish EVIDENCE of what you just wrote...no one ever said he wrote any letter in july nor was his account frozen in july.....
Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
GoodMuyis:

Onnoghen Himself without coercion declared that He forgot to include assets worth billions in his declaration. That is enough evidence for him to resign willingly in a sane society because it is a shame for a Whole CJN, enforcer of law to be claiming ignorance or the law, his failure or ignorance is a breach of law

http://dailypost.ng/2011/12/01/tinubu-has-no-case-to-answer-tribunal/

1 Like

Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by Geometrix(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
I am trying to understand whether the CJN actually has a case to answer considering a report that he wrote to admit non inclusion of the accounts in question. It is always good to argue on a side of caution.
I saw a copy of the law establishing the code of conduct tribunal.In Part 1section 3d,The CJN flouted the rule by not correctly submitting his assets declaration but there was an exception that if such a person admitted in writing to such oversight, there would be no need for the tribunal to try him/her.
If such is the case, then why are people supporting illegality. Lawyers in the house please help on this. ..

Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by somehow: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
My duty to back up your bear parlor rumor? Are Nigerians on NL becoming less intelligent or what?

You said you wore pant and I said show me, you are now asking me to be the one to show you you wore the pant you claimed to be wearing? Ayayaya!
eddiebruk:

That is your duty, so that when you read it yourself, you can stop complaining.
Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by nwabobo: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Has anyone seen a press release from PDP and NBA condemning the actions of CJN Onnoghen for once since all of this started? Anyone?

Why are you Buharists this daft? Which actions shoukd they condemn? Thst Onnoghen forgot to declare his assets in 2011 and 2014 and then declared them in 2016? Or that he admitted in writing to not declaring them earlier?

Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by Emanodimo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Built2last:
Hmmmm

But what is it with this bag

Well done Bro ..

I think you will need to dig deep what that bag contains or symbolise .
Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by dominusgai(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jaypop22:

CJN has admitted his quilt, so what kind of quilt must be proven again. The poor old man said he "forgot''. What is your stress? '
Please what guilt did he admit? Remind me again what is the constitutional penalty for failing to declare all your assets. Are you jailed or is a new form given to you to fill? I am waiting
Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by Williambaresure: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
See below

Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by connkg(m): 3:38am On Jan 28, 2019
Security Agencies who vetted and passed Mr. Onnoghen's name for this office should submit names of those to be retired. It appears his accounts were linked by BVN, yet his Asset Declaration forms were not properly scrutinised. This should lead to a cleansing.
Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by adekolaelect(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
naijapips04:

what actions?

meanwhile when is Buhari going to condemn ganduje that was seen on camera collecting bribe in hard currency ?
see your life see comparison , see defences,see corruption,see politics . to me both judiciary and executive are guilty of this issue .if judiciary do the normal thing Buhari/executive would not have opportunity to practice his dictatorship .Shame on Judiciary ,shame on executive and most sham on people supporting @ Defending their corruption and impunity.
Re: Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss by awuf2008: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is this not the same Paul Usoro who collected N1.4bn bribe?
Go to court and proof your case now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP / Jonathan Is Working, Haters Are Talking! (New Images Are Added Daily) / Trader Moni HIts Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.