Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,642 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Buhari to Nigerians: I Have Fulfilled My Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari to Nigerians: I Have Fulfilled My Promises (440 Views)

Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary / I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari to Nigerians: I Have Fulfilled My Promises by TheAnakin(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday said he had fulfilled his campaign promises to Nigerians.

The President, who spoke at a mega rally of the All Progressives Congress in Osogbo, Osun State capital, ahead of the February general elections, reminded Nigerians of the condition under which he came into office in 2015.

Buhari spoke to thousands of the APC, chieftains and party supporters including the national chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomole, the APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, former interim national chairman, Chief Bisi Akande, Osun State governor, Mr. Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola, and his deputy, Gboyega Alabi, immediate past Osun state governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, former governor of Rivers State and Minister of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Ameachi, and the national women leader of the APC, Chief Mrs. Kemi Nelson, among others.

Buhari said his administration on assumption off office in 2015 met the terrorist group, Boko Haram, occupying seventeen local governments in Yobe and Borno States and other parts of the North East but said no single council today is in the control of the insurgent group, adding that “except where they have soft targets market places and motor parks.”

According to him, his administration had significantly improved on agriculture.

Buhari, who also said had done his best in fighting corruption, assured that whoever that is found to be corrupt will not be spared, adding that “they will be prosecuted and brought to justice.”

Acknowledging people’s support for him, he expressed gratitude to the people for “trooping out and lining up the streets in the scorching sun to wave him and his entourage.”

Asking the people to vote for him and his deputy, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, in the February poll, he also appealed to them to vote for all candidates under the platform of the APC in the general elections, assuring that they would not let them down.

Also, the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, said those contending power with the APC never meant well for this nation. In their resolve, they are determined to draw us back but by the grace of God we are moving on and higher.”

Earlier, the Osun State governor, Mr. Oyetola, advised the people of the state to return Buhari for the second term, saying his administration had done so much for the state in the area of social investment and youth empowerment, road construction, health, agriculture.

The governor said votes for Buhari will provide an opportunity for the people of the state to continue to enjoy good and quality programmes of the Buhari administration.

He advised the people not to allow corrupt politicians to over power in the interest of the future of the nation, saying “the APC is a party of today and the future.”

In his welcome address, Chief Akande thanked President Buhari for his love for the people of Osun and Nigeria.

Re: Buhari to Nigerians: I Have Fulfilled My Promises by BlackSpanner: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yes he has fulfilled all in the following areas.

Taking nepotism to the next level.
Appointing certificate forgers into his government.

Making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.
Taking Nigeria to the next level of insecurity & killings.

Disregard to the law & the Nigerian constitution.
Embarking on medical tourism abroad.

He has stopped fuel importation & subsidy payment.

Infact One naira is now equal to One Gandollar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari to Nigerians: I Have Fulfilled My Promises by onward4life(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
I have fulfilled my promise to fail..... PmB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari to Nigerians: I Have Fulfilled My Promises by Ganduri: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
by fragrant disregard of rule of law, making the nation the poverty capital of the world. With the empowerementt of touts. youvare disgrace of a president. a shameless lying elder whp scoops soup while eating with children.
Re: Buhari to Nigerians: I Have Fulfilled My Promises by sogodihno: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
yes o, that's why we are rewarding u in this next election.

That particular suspension of the corrupt CJN on Friday still dey sweet my belle!

4+4 jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Party Leader Campaign For Trump In US. Niger Rep Gov support 4 Buhari is Ok. / President Buhari's Interation On NTA (VIDEO) / Onnoghen’s Suspension: Senate APC Caucus Seeks To Join Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.