Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband (55745 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olalan:
Coward should have attacked the husband first.
BTW these days it surprising how ladies keep a distance BTW their hubby and their friends

I'm sure the husband has it coming.... His own is still in the cooler grin grin
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rgade:
Hmm....
Can't see nothing.
So I just wasted two finger fulls of Vaseline like dat...
how can one masturbate with Vaseline?
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mumchloe:
Buhahahahah

Ur husband nahim u suppose beat.....for sleepn with ur best friend...that's what u get for having a best friend . all this best friend na wash. Just few pple waiting to stab themselves in d back..

There are a few honest friends though

Best friend that will be using one eye to size up your hubby & most women can't keep shut, telling their friends everything their husband likes!
When they know all his weak points then they have easy access.

Depends on the man too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Pennywise(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
But why this thing dey pain women like that?
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
how can one masturbate with Vaseline?
If you go fast enough.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by sexy74(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A video of a woman beating her close friend for reportedly sleeping with her husband has gone viral on Nigerian Social Media.

The woman, seen wearing black clothes in the footage, attacked her friend simply identified as 'Nkiru' for sleeping with her husband behind her back.

PoliticsNGR has the footage. Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/igbo-woman-attacks-strips-close-friend-sleeping-husband-photos/
Na wa ooh, na your front she for do am?
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rgade:

If you go fast enough.....
you Don high
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
oogustin101:

Crew member spotted wink
Muhahaha
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by modath(f): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mumchloe:
Buhahahahah

Ur husband nahim u suppose beat.....for sleepn with ur best friend...that's what u get for having a best friend . all this best friend na wash. Just few pple waiting to stab themselves in d back..

There are a few honest friends though

Have you searched yourself to really evaluate if YOU talking are loyal and true to the ones that call you their friends.... Everyone keeps singing "friends are bad" when they themselves are not worthy or worth it... smiley
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
I know two stupid female nairalanders that will end up like these two fools.
Its only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Unrated900(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
This woman who was been beaten is a coward and can’t defend her self,let’s be realistic here.cant the woman say something or has the wife forgotten that her husband would have said some sweet words to this woman before she the woman sleeps with him.

Am so disappointed in that act of that woman beating the other lady.her own husband might have promised the woman heaven and earth,this same man also might has told the woman that his wife is not caring his wife is not allowing him to make love to him all to the sake of wining the woman’s heart.now irreversible is the case.that woman should be prosecuted for public assault..

If you know the law you know,if you don’t then you don’t know.tell the woman to call me on ‭0708 459 9828‬.i can fight for her provided that is just what happened...men can say sweet words to win the heart of a woman.

I am married I don’t condole rubbish.let that woman call me.its important I can help her and she would be compensated,only this video has shown proof.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by ositadima1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Truechic:

I'm sure the husband has it coming.... His own is still in the cooler grin grin

Did you watch d video? How can you allow your self to be harassed like this? If I was Nkiru I would have given the other lady a fight even tear clothes join. Did she force her husband to Bleep her? Nonsense!!!
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
This lady beating her friend did the worst thing I have ever seen this year. That she helped her friend as claimed doesn't mean she has right to abuse her the way she did in the video.
Where is the evidence that she even slept with the husband? Where is the husband to collaborate the info.
If the Nkiru has good lawyers she should just sue her so called friend.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by ositadima1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
awa:
This lady beating her friend did the worst thing I have ever seen this year. That she helped her friend as claimed doesn't mean she has right to abuse her the way she did in the video.
Where is the evidence that she even slept with the husband? Where is the husband to collaborate the info.

Whether there is evidence or not, no one has the right to treat any body like that. After the first 2 slaps I would have retaliated, both of us would have ended up naked in that video.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by hahn(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lomprico2:
nigga must like 'em BBW cool

The type that want to suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you. So thick that everyone else in the room is so uncomfortable

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
ositadima1:

Did you watch d video? How can you allow your self to be harassed like this? If I was Nkiru I would have given the other lady a fight even tear clothes join. Did she force her husband to Bleep her? Nonsense!!!

She probably was in no position to fight back.
Yes she didn't force the husband but she wasn't a good friend! She could have said No too...

Also the wife seemed so in control, had whoever was videoing at her beck & call "open that door for me"...Seems to me it's her house, MAYBE Nkiru is putting-up with her after she left her own husband.
Proximity is one thing that can also cause issues like this.
Women make we dey learn oo

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
awa:

She probably has evidence on that phone that the friend can't refute and that's y she kept mum.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by oochi123(f): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
The reason you shouldn't tell ur friends how good ur man is in Bed.. Backstabber.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by ositadima1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Truechic:

She probably was in no position to fight back.
Yes she didn't force the husband but she wasn't a good friend! She could have said No too...

Also the wife seemed so in control, had whoever was videoing at her beck & call "open that door for me"...Seems to me it's her house, MAYBE Nkiru is putting-up with her after she left her own husband.
Proximity is one thing that can also cause issues like this.
Women make we dey learn oo

I see you point, but there is a limit, I can take so much. The highest that can happen, if I was squatting with her, would be her throwing me out.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
ositadima1:

Whether there is evidence or not, no one has the right to treat any body like that. After the first 2 slaps I would have retaliated, both of us would have ended up naked in that video.

My Dear you are very right honestly. No one has right to do that. The Lady should be prosecuted for such assault... I can't understand such act
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by AnalQueenluci: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
koyyes:
I know two stupid female nairalanders that will end up like these two fools.

Its only a matter of time.
lyk who pls?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by ositadima1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
oochi123:
The reason you shouldn't tell ur friends how good ur man is in Bed.. Backstabber.

Please, 2 people cheated here, the friend and the husband. It clearly show the husband is not responsible and a cheat, the fact he cheated with her best friend does not change that.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
oochi123:

Dear, your submission despite how logical it sounds still do not hold. Come to think of it there is no way the husband shouldn't have been around to speak for himself. The conversation started like friendly talk before she started beating the hell out of Nkiru.

I think the said Nkiru is in dear need of accommodation and support. That explains why this rubbish was meted out to her
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Ozkar: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Na you dey beat person, na you still dey shout. undecided
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
lyk who pls?

Why are you eager to know Maybe AnalQueenluci
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by ositadima1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ozkar:
Na you dey beat person, na you still dey shout. undecided

Abi, but that Nkiru sagging boobs would make for good handles while dogging her.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Westaslave2(f): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Babe just severe her wt sharp object ,
men dnt covet as women
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Exponental(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
stephanie11:

The woman, seen wearing black clothes in the footage, attacked her friend simply identified as 'Nkiru'
for sleeping with her husband behind her back.

would she have permitted her to do it in her presence
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by ositadima1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
lyk who pls?

Anal || Qween || Luci

You like creampies?
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
modath:

Have you searched yourself to really evaluate if YOU talking are loyal and true to the ones that call you their friends.... Everyone keeps singing "friends are bad" when they themselves are not worthy or worth it... smiley
My dear av had my fair share of "friends" ...u Dont knw me so no need stressing dis issue..I currently have a friend whose been begging me to forgive nd accept her..her chats r on my fone I have forgiven her but cannot accept her...dont think friendship is by force...d few pple i relate with can attest my loyalty but m always at d receiving end so I made a decision to be on my own..I have no friends persay but trust me wen u need me I'll be there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego / Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.