Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband (55735 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Westaslave2(f): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
koyyes:
I know two stupid female nairalanders that will end up like these two fools.

Its only a matter of time.
Coward

,Unmarried witch y nt name dem ,
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Truechic:

Best friend that will be using one eye to size up your hubby & most women can't keep shut, telling their friends everything their husband likes!
When they know all his weak points then they have easy access.

Depends on the man too.
Quite true...
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Truechic:

She probably was in no position to fight back.
Yes she didn't force the husband but she wasn't a good friend! She could have said No too...

Also the wife seemed so in control, had whoever was videoing at her beck & call "open that door for me"...Seems to me it's her house, MAYBE Nkiru is putting-up with her after she left her own husband.
Proximity is one thing that can also cause issues like this.
Women make we dey learn oo

While that maybe true, it is equally possible she was just videoing the conversation with the said phone. I think from all I could deduce the Nkiru is in difficult situation and needed a place to stay. She is totally abused by the friend and perhaps the husband because of her situation.
She possibly didn't want to fight back because she never meant any harm or she didn't do any such thing. Looking at her posture and if you watch her countenance well, you could have seen in her a lady that has been abused by life and almost now raped by her present landlady and abusive friend.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by ositadima1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
Babe just severe her wt sharp object ,

men dnt covet as women

If the madam looked like you, I am positive the hubby would never had dreamt of cheating, definitely not with the likes of Nkirus of this world.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Westaslave2(f): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
lyk who pls?
Akwuna army, maybe u n ur sis!
all of u must suffer

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
Coward

Bae, iwe na ewe gi......But then it could be anyone
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
all of u must suffer

Goddess Adaibeku easy my Crush
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by ositadima1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
awa:

While that maybe true, it is equally possible she was just videoing the conversation with the said phone. I think from all I could deduce the Nkiru is in difficult situation and needed a place to stay. She is totally abused by the friend and perhaps the husband because of her situation.
She possibly didn't want to fight back because she never meant any harm or she didn't do any such thing. Looking at her posture and if you watch her countenance well, you could have seen in her a lady that has been abused by life and almost now raped by her present landlady and abusive friend.

She doesn't look hungry to me or abused by life.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by modath(f): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mumchloe:

My dear av had my fair share of "friends" ...u Dont knw me so no need stressing dis issue..I currently have a friend whose been begging me to forgive nd accept her..her chats r on my fone I have forgiven her but cannot accept her...dont think friendship is by force...d few pple i relate with can attest my loyalty but m always at d receiving end so I made a decision to be on my own..I have no friends persay but trust me wen u need me I'll be there

It's not an attack on "you", it's for reflection.... I'm sure your friends too will have epistle to write, nobody holy pass.... that's the point...

P.S... Anything that keeps happening, let's watch it.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
Coward

grin grin

See guilty conscience wan kill this one.
My Comment pepper you for body no be small.
You just dey wear rusted ring dey deceive yourself. You eye go soon open. Buzu cheesy
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Epifanio(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
"NKIRU"

Igbo women never cease from disgracing themselves all the time.

Even If some women fights over a man, these ugly creatures with flattened boobs have no right to emulate such.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Westaslave2(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
awa:

Bae, iwe na ewe gi......But then it could be anyone
It could be any1?
dat idiot wish me n my family death even wen she knws am down ,
i expected her 2 apologise ,but she has d effontry 2 give a sidetalk,i dnt luk 4 trobul but My Anger is nothing 2 none!
she thinks i cant trace her ,because here is hidden
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
lyk who pls?

She just revealed herself without me calling names.
Is that not wonderful? cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
ositadima1:

She doesn't look hungry to me or abused by life.

Fine she doesn't look hungry but she might have had her fair share of "abusive" relationships that could have warranted her to start staying with her friends. I clearly feel she might not as guilty as accused.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by oochi123(f): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
ositadima1:

Please, 2 people cheated here, the friend and the husband. It clearly show the husband is not responsible and a cheat, the fact he cheated with her best friend does not change that.
so are you saying what I said is bad? Yeah, the frnd and husband cheated. But what stopped the so called friend from telling her frnd abt the husband? It means she did it deliberately..
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by AnalQueenluci: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
all of u must suffer
Y taking it on"" me ""She might be d lady in question present in nairaland,"""dnt u think? ,dnt insult me again;
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by victorian(f): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mumchloe:
Buhahahahah

Ur husband nahim u suppose beat.....for sleepn with ur best friend...that's what u get for having a best friend . all this best friend na wash. Just few pple waiting to stab themselves in d back..

There are a few honest friends though

Its not wash! Not all best friends are that evil

I have married male friend , we gist a lot especially when are both free from our tight schedules .
One day we were gisting and he talked about his wife and her two female friends always coming to his house to watch Zee world and they won't allow him watch his ball. So he said the two friends are interested in him but he's not into them ,cos them no fine reach lol

And he was like ? Assuming he fancied them, he would quickly worked on them and be fuckkking them , without no one knowing and they should thank their stars , his wife friends are not the type he desires .lol

I look this guy and I replied : You are a very wicked man! Can u imagine ?

When he wanted to come onto me that he can't resist my presence , I say abeg ! I had to cut off quickly!

So please don't even blame best friends , not all are stupid , pls!
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
It could be any1?
dat idiot wish me n my family death even wen she knws am down ,
i expected her 2 apologise ,but she has d effontry 2 give a sidetalk,i dnt luk 4 trobul but My Anger is nothing 2 none!
she thinks i cant trace her ,because here is hidden

Dear Adanma,

Please you can't deliberately give someone your consent to make you angry. It doesn't worth it especially considering you are temporarily DOWN though not OUT.
Death is the inevitable end of all mankind and may I remind you no one can bring Death to you and of all of yours. Just be happy because you have long life as inheritance from God.

AkaChi is upon you and all of yours.... Just get well soonest and forget those that are hating. i got your back.
Nairaland should just be a comedy centre and nothing more.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Stakeholders(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What' wrong with that woman? Didnt she hear the sermon from that Islamic cleric that you own just 25 percent of your man? other women own 75 percent

Oloriburuku entity is Nkiru Muslim name your mumu dey come up
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by AnalQueenluci: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
koyyes:

She just revealed herself without me calling names.
Is that not wonderful? cool
But i really feel 4 her n her predicament""" if na husbands****a no problm""dat 1 na my enemy tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
But i really feel 4 her n her predicament""" if na husbands****a no problm""dat 1 na my enemy tufiakwa!!

grin grin grin
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
koyyes:

grin grin

See guilty conscience wan kill this one.
My Comment pepper you for body no be small.
You just dey wear rusted ring dey deceive yourself. You eye go soon open. Buzu cheesy

Bruv take it easy please
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Westaslave2(f): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
awa:

Dear Adanma,

Please you can't deliberately give someone your consent to make you angry. It doesn't worth it especially considering you are temporarily DOWN though not OUT.
Death is the inevitable end of all mankind and may I remind you no one can bring Death to you and of all of yours. Just be happy because you have long life as inheritance from God.

AkaChi is upon you and all of yours.... Just get well soonest and forget those that are hating. i got your back.
Nairaland should just be a comedy centre and nothing more.
NNA tanks o! Is all my fault ,i was carried away dat day emotionally

It was childish!
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
victorian:

Its not wash! Not all best friends are that evil

I have married male friend , we gist a lot especially when are both free from our tight schedules .
One day we were gisting and he talked about his wife and her two female friends always coming to his house to watch Zee world and they won't allow him watch his ball. So he said the two friends are interested in him but he's not into them ,cos them no fine reach lol

And he was like ? Assuming he fancied them, he would quickly worked on them and be fuckkking them , without no one knowing and they should thank their stars , his wife friends are not the type he desires .lol

I look this guy and I replied : You are a very wicked man! Can u imagine ?

When he wanted to come onto me that he can't resist my presence , I say abeg ! I had to cut off quickly!

So please don't even blame best friends , not all are stupid , pls!

Nd did u see d last part of my comment?? I mean d part were I said there are a few honest ones tho?lemme assume u dint see DAT part
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by victorian(f): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mumchloe:

Nd did u see d last part of my comment?? I mean d part were I said there are a few honest ones tho?lemme assume u dint see DAT part

Nope I didn't see that part .

Yes there are some honest homes and good loyal best of friends out there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
modath:

It's not an attack on "you", it's for reflection.... I'm sure your friends too will have epistle to write, nobody holy pass.... that's the point...

P.S... Anything that keeps happening, let's watch it.
I get ur point... But m also sure my friends will have an epistle to write most of which are crazy good stuffs. !!!!
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
NNA tanks o! Is all my fault ,i was carried away dat day emotionally

It was childish!

Feels glad you are better off. Keep being the BEST, it is in your DNA. Wishing you the best of the week ahead.... Haters will always be there but who God bless no man can curse....

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sis Nkiru ntoor gi ,
husbandsnatchers kwenu , iyaaa

husbandsnatchers kwenu iyaaaa

husbandsnatchers kwezuonuo iseeee
!!!

umuada di njo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
awa:

Bruv take it easy please
hmmn...pouring water on enugu stone dats wat u ar doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Y taking it on"" me ""She might be d lady in question present in nairaland,"""dnt u think? ,dnt insult me again;
Snake lady, so mean n slimy wt un4given soul,
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hmmn...pouring water on enugu stone dats wat u ar doing

Iron lady has spoken, the Thatcher of our time. I hear you Ma'am. Maximum Respect Senior Lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.