Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband (55746 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by awa(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Sis Nkiru ntoor gi ,
husbandsnatchers kwenu , iyaaa

husbandsnatchers kwenu iyaaaa

husbandsnatchers kwezuonuo iseeee
!!!

umuada di njo

How you take know all these?
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by LordMkpume: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sheer madness. Where is your husband? If you had done the right thing(Bleep your husband wella) ,he would not have laid tour friend.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Westaslave2(f): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
awa:

Feels glad you are better off. Keep being the BEST, it is in your DNA. Wishing you the best of the week ahead.... Haters will always be there but who God bless no man can curse....
yes ooo

my dear God bless u abundantely 4 ur wish
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
She’s entitled to beat the girl because that’s her close friend, and she’s owes her loyalty as well as her husband
ceejayMAX:
Why u nor beat ur husband.rubbish
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by jesmond3945: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
I feel for the woman this is called ultimate betrayal.
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by Molawole7(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What' wrong with that woman? Didnt she hear the sermon from that Islamic cleric that you own just 25 percent of your man? other women own 75 percent

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
awa:

Iron lady has spoken, the Thatcher of our time. I hear you Ma'am. Maximum Respect Senior Lady
Am already tripping , cheesy wink
One foolish bitch here wl soon commit suicide d way u hail me, lmao

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
awa:

How you take know all these?
am a small girl ba?
Na so we ikwerre igbo dey greet ,
Is our custom we shud preserve it instead of forming Ok

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
But i really feel 4 her n her predicament""" if na husbands****a no problm""dat 1 na my enemy tufiakwa!!
Y nt come 2 ph ,lets settle it ..since u stil carry childish grieviances .
Funny ,u want 2 form nairaland tagteam wt d bitch
I no u envy hw me,ij n generalbabe dey scatter ground ..dat is strong friends hahaha 13yrs nw we ar 2 gather no "Solo" or "backstabbing"
"Abeg no wound doooorh

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by AnalQueenluci: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
smiley
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by AnalQueenluci: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Snake lady, so mean n slimy wt un4given soul,
bitter jezebbel talking --
smiley wink cheesy ur hands ar stinkingly soaked in dark blood ,kikiki mama blood

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by pek(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
stephanie11:
[b]

The woman, seen wearing black clothes in the footage, attacked her friend simply identified as 'Nkiru' for sleeping with her husband behind her back.
before will she sleep with him in her front?
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
bitter jezebbel talking --
smiley wink cheesy ur hands ar stinkingly soaked in dark blood ,kikiki mama blood

you have gone too far...
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by AnalQueenluci: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

you have gone too far...
Lolz. u ar a novice in d matter"""
dat person has done terrible things 2 me "" fortunately she is hiding here in nairaland" Smile
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Lolz. u ar a novice in d matter"""
dat person has done terrible things 2 me "" fortunately she is hiding here in nairaland" Smile

I don talk finish anal
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by sapeleboi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
ahhhhhhhh am not seeing anything oooooo

Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by bellotaofeek: 4:27am On Jan 28, 2019
What happened to the husband. She should attack him too
Re: Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband by tammie24: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Trapnews:
Flats'heads claim their women don't do this nonsense but their women are actively involved in all forms of immorality... how this people sleep with their eyes close amaze me, 90% of flat'heads on nairaland are unknowingly either Yoruba or Hausa mixed as the average yee'bo has small di'ck and their ladies run to other tribes for satisfaction. Basta'rds everywhere! undecided
OMG
This guy is something else
Your sense of reasoning is wild
Kai!
You made a lot of sense
IBO women can carry belle give their husband like kilode
Na their way o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Arrest Of NURTW Leaders, Kunle Poly And Sego / Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.