Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Simply Sea Food Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simply Sea Food Business (308 Views)

Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria / How Can One Profit From Raw Food Business? / Sea-food Importation From Vietnam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simply Sea Food Business by labusinessguide: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Crayfish business is one of the most fun, amazing, and profitable business I have ever done as an entrepreneur.

Why is that so?

Simple... Everybody eats food... And majority of our meal is prepared with crayfish

Crayfish connects with the rich and adds value to the stable meal of the poor.

No home is too big for crayfish not to be found inside.

And in every occasion? Crayfish is always preparing a meal or two for the guest.

You can be part of this simple crayfish business... And make a decent #5000-15000 per week selling crayfish.

I must add... It's for those who are hungry for some decent income... Whether you are working or looking for a job or doing business.

If you want to join me in this project... And create wealth for yourself...

Chat me up on whatsapp on 0.9.0.9.3.3.5.2.0.0.3 let's talk

Re: Simply Sea Food Business by labusinessguide: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

The Right Mindset To Have Before Starting A Business / Platform Capital, NIBRA Launch Largest Shoe Factory In Sub-saharan Africa / Buhari Should Not Sign African Free Trade Agreement – MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.