Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man (3430 Views)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by G1STMORE: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
A lady is currently trending on social media after she stated that she only enjoys dating dirty guys.

That came as a surprise as most women would want their guy so handsome and attractive that they can boast of him among their friends, but it seems this lady is an exception.

A very handsome young man had actually posted that he was single and it got a whole lot of responses from ladies who wanted to have him, save for this girl who claimed he is too handsome to protect himself not to talk of her.

She responded saying:

o you are beautiful but I personally like a dirty guy, a ganja mahnnnmn, dark-skinned, a man that never takes pictures.a guy that can hold a gun, …

You are not even anywhere near attractive. You look like you can not even protect yourself from even mere rain. Bye.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/i-only-like-dating-dirty-guys-lady-tells-handsome-man

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by G1STMORE: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2019

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Jayslicky: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nonsense news, will this reduce the price of fuel or will it make buhari sensible.

6 Likes

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by MJBOLT: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
pictures of her BF or everything she wrote is trash

2 Likes

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Chizuru01(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nonsense news, will this reduce the price of fuel or will it make buhari sensible.

Lol who forced you to open it kwanu.

This is how nigerians voted for buhari in 2015 and in 2016, they started to crying wolf as if they were forced to vote for him

5 Likes

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Until one day they use the gun on you....Olosho everywhere
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Liliyann(f): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fair guys disgust me!!
This one does not even know his left from right!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
But btw this guy ugly o

2 Likes

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Then why did she reply? Did he say he wants to date her? All this unnecessary talk for nothing.

Kitchen talk. I wouldn't date someone like that either. I like them manly-looking & a little ugly in a hot kind of way.
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by MJBOLT: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Then why did she reply? Did he say he wants to date her? All this unnecessary talk for nothing.

Kitchen talk. I wouldn't date someone like that either. I like them manly-looking & a little ugly in a hot kind of way.

1 Like

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=75173003][/quote]

Like the guy below. He reminds me of a reptile onscreen, but I still find him oddly irresistible. He exudes masculinity.

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
I like that ladies can easily say they find fair guys unattractive and think it is totally cool. Guys don't even react badly to it, maybe it is not that serious to them like being called broke. Now, let a guy say he finds dark girls unattractive/dirty...we would get several talks on colourism, bodyshaming, how they make girls bleach and all those plenty talk.

Sometimes we all need to calm down and understand individual preferences. It is not always that deep.

Like my friend will say, "It is totally okay if you think I am not up to your standard. I can deal with that. What I can't deal with, is you trying to belittle me for not being up to your standard".

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by ValCon888: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
There's nothing as exciting as a dangerous dirty d.ick mining your oil rig. Knowing that any moment from now your puna fit catch fire like zaki.
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Tamarapetty(f): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Can't date a fair extremely cute dude, they know their looks can get them a woman, anytime and anyday! Tend to cheat alot too.
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by martyns303(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

There's always this thing about ur comments, it makes one take a pause and think.

Exactly what do u mean by "a little ugly in a hot kind of way"?

1 Like

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Mujaheeeden: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Fair guys disgust me!!
Racist grin
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Mujaheeeden: 12:26am On Jan 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Like the guy below. He reminds me of a reptile onscreen, but I still find him oddly irresistible. He exudes masculinity.
You are dating your grandpa

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by lenghtinny(m): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2019
Make I no lie nigger looks so feminine coupled with the pouting of lips that's been ravaged by lip balm angry

1 Like

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by lenghtinny(m): 1:31am On Jan 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

See picture below for more information..

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 28, 2019
The guy looks gay With those blamed up lips... What's up with some guys trying to look feminine & thinking its attractive when it's actually repulsive undecided
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by CheedyJ(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Fair guys disgust me!!
Iyam dark in complexion.. Shooting my shot..
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Jayslicky: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2019
pocohantas:
I like that ladies can easily say they find fair guys unattractive and think it is totally cool. Guys don't even react badly to it, maybe it is not that serious to them like being called broke. Now, let a guy say he finds dark girls unattractive/dirty...we would get several talks on colourism, bodyshaming, how they make girls bleach and all those plenty talk.

Sometimes we all need to calm down and understand individual preferences. It is not always that deep.

Like my friend will say, "It is totally okay if you think I am not up to your standard. I can deal with that. What I can't deal with, is you trying to belittle me for not being up to your standard".
which time you get sense like this, abeg tell me who dash you sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
which time you get sense like this, abeg tell me who dash you sense.

Definitely not someone related to you.
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Jayslicky: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Definitely not someone related to you.
I knew it, you trying to be sensible was not the real you, this is the real you, stupid and mannerless.

3 Likes

Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by MannieA(f): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I yuss taya..oversabi is disturbing her.If she can't date him that's her personal problem.
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by MannieA(f): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
pocohantas:

YOU ARE SO ON POINT BABE.
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by pocohantas(f): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
I knew it, you trying to be sensible was not the real you, this is the real you, stupid and mannerless.

Lol, I would never understand why men ask questions knowing they can't handle the answer... grin
Re: I Only Like Dating Dirty Guys – Lady Tells Handsome Man by Headlesschicken(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
undecided useless things be trending in dix useless godforsaken country of ours.. SMH..

(1) (Reply)

What Made My Girlfriend To Ghost Me For More Than A Week / My Girlfriend Does Not Call Me / Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.