Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President (45043 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / Reps Suspend Buhari’s $22.79bn Loan Consideration Indefinitely / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
What a country!
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin
AntiWailer:
grin

Ode

Weed is bad
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Dareal90s(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mad ppl
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by agabaI23(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is what I call 1-1 goalless draw

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Jonadull: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ipob lawyer . Lmao

acting to the removal of Justice Onoghen as CJN by President Buhari, Lagos-based Lawyer, David Agu Esq

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by WildChild00(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
For those who support the motion on the abuse of powers by the presidency, and a recommendation that the president Mohammedu Buhari be suspended say Hi

and those against say Nai

The Hi.........[ ]

The Nai ....[ ]

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Guestlander: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Too much weed is bad for you.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Eskimojar(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
This man has to visit hospital for check up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by drlateef: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
How did this find its way to the FP? The Senate does not appoint the president. How can they suspend the person they did not appoint? In any case, that Senate can not pass any negative resolution on Buhari with APC majority. This is complete waste of space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by bcashy: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
All these third class lawyers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by omega2128(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by NORSIYK(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thats what Saraki should do.....let whats happening in Venezuelan happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by fredoooooo: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Awada kerikeri groups grin
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by switch47(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari is a bad leader
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by ClearFlair: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
What a joke.
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by ClearFlair: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
switch47:
Buhari is a bad leader

You don’t have a proper education. Always backup your claims with facts. How is he a bad leader? We are listening sir.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by MobilityExpress: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Devondt:
Las las,this country haf do me,i want to return back to my village.

Is your village not inside this country? cheesy funny you
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by seasonstt1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Imagin ... Is this a real lawyer or Mr Lawrence calling himself "the law".

Idiotic.
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Luckylife(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN);
WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
You see the level of cow brain the world is begging zombies of your likes not to shamelessly display to the world ,
So your god Buhari have turn the Executive / legislative /judiciary/ in a democratic government .

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Benlag: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Na God go punish u !
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by discusant: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
AlexReports:
ONNOGHEN: Senate Should Suspend Buhari and Declare Saraki As Acting President; says Lagos Lawyer; Gives Reason Why It’s Legal

Reacting to the removal of Justice Onoghen as CJN by President Buhari, Lagos-based Lawyer, David Agu Esq., in a humorous, but interesting, post on Facebook, has urged the Nigerian Senate to save Nigeria’s democracy by suspending President Buhari and his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo from the office of President and Vice President of Nigeria when they reconvene on Tuesday, January 29. Read his articulated humor below:

“There's something called anarchical approach to restoration of order (don't ask me who propounded that theory. I'm still looking for the person sef).

That is to say, most times, it takes a measure of madness to cure a mad man. Take Psychiatric doctors for example. Oh, you think they're normal?

Just like I had advised the other day, Senate has announced an emergency reconvening on Tuesday. And here's what I propose as a grand plan to appease the majority of the Nigerian masses at this time of anger: NBA should get to any Federal High Court first thing on Monday morning with a motion exparte, praying the court for an order directing the Senate to do all that is necessary to SUSPEND the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his Vice, pending the restoration of the nascent Nigerian democracy to it's pre-2015 status quo.

The Senate should then, upon reconvening on Tuesday, move, as a matter of national emergency, to implement the order of the court, and forthwith suspend the President and his Vice, and proceed to swear in the Senate President as Acting Nigerian President.

Note that this does not amount to a breach of the Constitution. No Nigerian law provides for the suspension of the President, but it is trite law that the court can make law through their pronouncements, where loophole exists.

It's suspend they'll suspend him...not removal. Haba! Please, if we want to be mad in this country, let's be adequately mad. Let's go the full length. I don't like half-measures”

http://www.finishwork.com.ng/2019/01/onnoghen-senate-should-suspend-buhari.html?m=1

Imagine a Nigerian Court pronounces President Buhari guilty of any offence, then the Senate President uses the Court's Pronouncements to SUSPEND the president of Nigeria from office.

The above is like what President Buhari did to the Head of the Judicial arm of Nigeria's govt.
Unacceptable. Is the CCT superior to the Supreme Court?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by tfelicityk(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hahahahaha you want saraki dreams to come true... It is not possible... The vice president is there
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by lewis33(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
AlexReports:
ONNOGHEN: Senate Should Suspend Buhari and Declare Saraki As Acting President; says Lagos Lawyer; Gives Reason Why It’s Legal

Reacting to the removal of Justice Onoghen as CJN by President Buhari, Lagos-based Lawyer, David Agu Esq., in a humorous, but interesting, post on Facebook, has urged the Nigerian Senate to save Nigeria’s democracy by suspending President Buhari and his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo from the office of President and Vice President of Nigeria when they reconvene on Tuesday, January 29. Read his articulated humor below:

“There's something called anarchical approach to restoration of order (don't ask me who propounded that theory. I'm still looking for the person sef).

That is to say, most times, it takes a measure of madness to cure a mad man. Take Psychiatric doctors for example. Oh, you think they're normal?

Just like I had advised the other day, Senate has announced an emergency reconvening on Tuesday. And here's what I propose as a grand plan to appease the majority of the Nigerian masses at this time of anger: NBA should get to any Federal High Court first thing on Monday morning with a motion exparte, praying the court for an order directing the Senate to do all that is necessary to SUSPEND the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his Vice, pending the restoration of the nascent Nigerian democracy to it's pre-2015 status quo.

The Senate should then, upon reconvening on Tuesday, move, as a matter of national emergency, to implement the order of the court, and forthwith suspend the President and his Vice, and proceed to swear in the Senate President as Acting Nigerian President.

Note that this does not amount to a breach of the Constitution. No Nigerian law provides for the suspension of the President, but it is trite law that the court can make law through their pronouncements, where loophole exists.

It's suspend they'll suspend him...not removal. Haba! Please, if we want to be mad in this country, let's be adequately mad. Let's go the full length. I don't like half-measures”

http://www.finishwork.com.ng/2019/01/onnoghen-senate-should-suspend-buhari.html?m=1

U JUST DEY JEJE ON UR OWN, EVIL SPIRIT OR VILLAGE PEOPLE JUST PUSH U GO WRITE THIS THING CALLED WRITE UP, SEE WETIN U CAUSE FOR URSELF,, MAKE TRAILER KUKU JAM U UPANDA THIS INSULTS WEY U RECEIVE! grin
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Abeyjide: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
I laff in swahili. some lawyers mumu sha
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Bella55555(f): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN);
WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
God forbid bad thing
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by RealityShot: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Luckylife:

You see the level of cow brain the world is begging zombies of your likes not to shamelessly display to the world ,
So your god Buhari have turn the Executive / legislative /judiciary/ in a democratic government .
you want the judiciary to do what do best, DELAY, Right?

the man is a tif! And only a tif will say have mercy or be gentle with a tif!

are you a tif?
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by imam07: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lawyers are just degrading themselves this time around. Is like most of them do not understand our written constitution when they read it because i imagine why they always argue among themselves. This one will say this, another one will say another meaning. Abi nah our constitution dey faulty. I will advise the government to rewrite the constitution in our local language so that all we will all understand it.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by abbasajao(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Who is this joker. So what happen to the number 2 citizen in the event of president's suspension?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP / Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.