Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl (11353 Views)

Can You Eat This Bread ?? / Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Timekeeper: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
tunize:

but u nor place her like human being u only deh place her like random girl na bro u nor even deserve the bread seller.
nor be all girls be sharer.

Not that, I was just pessimistic about how those bakery guys does and hope she isn't that kinda girl that sleep with every Dick and Harry of bakery... I no wan Bleep such girl wey plenty guys Don rub body with
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Timekeeper:

Thank u, u getting it...
I don't support meaningless sex and wasting a girls time though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Timekeeper: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't support meaningless sex and wasting a girls time though

I get.. Even me self no get time for any lady as I dey. No time for commitment.. So that's y I opted for such lady hoping that she would understand that we are not in for a long relationship.. Well I intend to make it clearer to her sha, if she doesn't agree, I rather free her than deceive her to sex...
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by MJBOLT: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
refiner:
take this from me dear... u are a FOOL! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by mikhe2(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Timekeeper:

I came across ur sis but I didn't sleep with her
stale
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Timekeeper:
Recently there is this bread seller I met and I have little interest in her. I do meet her sometimes when she is hawking her bread and later I collected her number. We talked and she agreed to come meet me at my house today... Well, she came but imagine she came with her friend.. Honestly I wish her met her friend, she is also a bread seller.. She is kinda short but fair and beautiful unlike the one I invited... I thought of even telling the one I invited if we should just do that things since they are two but I thought it was crazy, how can i bed two friends, mba... Anyway I could not do anything and I just entertained them. Though my eyes was just going to her friend coz she is prettier than the one I invited but I was still concerned about the one I really know... But my problem be say, all this bread ladies that works for factory guys, hope it's not complicated coz me don't have it in mind to date her, just to invite her over when I need that thing and I think it's gonna work.. I took action bitters before she came and as I couldn't do anytin, the bitters was just making my eyes turnioniown. I could have Bleeped this lady today if not that she came with her friend.. Anyway I asked if she would come later if I invite her, she was positive but I'm sure this time it wunt be with her friend..

My issue;
All these bread girls that came from afar to hustle in lagos, hmm with all those bakery guys dey make me rethink... Although I have condom Cox I don't intend going raw on such lady... Is it safe to Bleep such lady sha Cox i no wan hang for one lady wey I no get love interest for ooo. I'm kinda choosy and I no no if I shud just go ahead Cox I fear those bakery workers wey dey always Bleep themselves.... Though I can't judge sha but I fear those girls

Fellow guys abeg have u been in such situation before, pls share and advise me

Cc:
Lalasticlala
olori asun

daviesblaze (m), Ayodejioak (m), MrPresident1 , farano (f),
elshanAutos , Berlyn1 (f), Lalas247 ( f), Rokia2 (f), Seun
(m), makydebbie(f), npowerng , SuperSuave (m),
itelMobileNG, refiner (f), Sylverly( m), owukpa (m),
presidency, Mimzyy (f ), chocolateme (f), LordScent (m),
vizkiz , FlawlesRebirth02 (f ), Odunharry (m), priscaoge (f),
rexericx (m), DONSMITH123 (m), midehi2 (f), udysweet
greatgod2012(f ), Islie , Aminat508 (f), Naijasinglegirl, Omotayor123 (f ),
Davinex (m), MizMyColi (f), Tittos , Cherlene( f), Fynestboi ,
Twaci( f), mamziii( f), icebebe (f), walepinna ( m),
WIZGUY69 (m), tosyne2much (m)
everytime sex sex, you nor dey taya

1 Like

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
JjBankys:
grin grin grin grin grin
lolz the thing funny abi
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm mindful that a breadseller is human and deserve to be loved but op kindly free her if ur intentions ain't pure. She's a bread seller today doesn't mean she won't go ahead to manage a bakery tomorrow.
aunty it's such an honour to quote you.... I jus join nairaland yesterday and I like your elegance

1 Like

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by tunize(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Timekeeper:

Not that, I was just pessimistic about how those bakery guys does and hope she isn't that kinda girl that sleep with every Dick and Harry of bakery... I no wan Bleep such girl wey plenty guys Don rub body with
u nvr can tell till u give it a try
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
aunty it's such an honour to quote you.... I jus join nairaland yesterday and I like your elegance
My son you are blessed.
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
lolz the thing funny abi
the thing funny small sha smiley
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by mhisbliss(f): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Timekeeper:

No I don't.. I just needed contributions
Why do you keep referring to her as bread seller? She has a name right? Or you could use adjectives.

2 Likes

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
refiner:
grin grin grin
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Which kind small small boys full this nairaland sef? Fvuck! Na babies wey full this forum o!
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by jeph19(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
refiner:
A bigger f00l
Must it be about sex??

1 Like

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by lilmax(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
what kind of thread is this? grin grin
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Timekeeper: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
jeph19:
A bigger f00l Must it be about sex??

Pervert
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by ashawopikin(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Timekeeper:

. That's my point, I was thinking those bread sellers go don yansh them ooo. I cannot come and be yansh what some people are yanshing like food for their factory.. Although I can't be quick to judge but I know for sure bakery workers dey always yansh themselves... I nor want any dirty kpetus oo, I am really choosy but I still prefer that her friend
guy wetin concern u ? Abi u wan marry her, u go do your own clean mouth ni, Abi u no Soji
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Seandisputed(m): 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Timekeeper:

I came across ur sis but I didn't sleep with her
A girl up there called you a fool and you agreed like someone under a spell while another guy asked you a simple question but the idiot in you brought out your stupid part by bringing his sister into it.

Says a lot about your upbringing.
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Ceede: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
=Timekeeper/time waster. Kwontiun

1 Like

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Starboytwo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hafa, make I control other one na.... D short fair one.... Abi make long throat kee you
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
comshots:
It is very easy to dickk bread seller if you work in the bakery factory.Apply as a factory worker where she carries her bread and she is all yours.
grin
comshots:
It is very easy to dickk bread seller if you work in the bakery factory.Apply as a factory worker where she carries her bread and she is all yours.
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Timekeeper:

. That's my point, I was thinking those bread sellers go don yansh them ooo. I cannot come and be yansh what some people are yanshing like food for their factory.. Although I can't be quick to judge but I know for sure bakery workers dey always yansh themselves... I nor want any dirty kpetus oo, I am really choosy but I still prefer that her friend
but brotherly lets be honest.can u nack a girl wey bus conductors,bike men,agberos don over nack? anyway make sure u wear ur condom oo make u no go catch one deadly tin.
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by ArcFresky(m): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2019
sad see u quoting lala so that u can get to first page... May all your children be sexy pretty girls with killer bodies grin
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by immaculate1234(m): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2019
Na you wan fucq girl and fucq e friend join am, which mind fucqing spirit God give you.

Lord have mercy on you dia
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Susylex(f): 1:30am On Jan 28, 2019
Abortions:
Na ur fellow man now u get balls to attack. When that babe call u fool u quiet. Mtsheesswww
Before nko grin grin should he go violent on women? He is a gentleman....errmmm... obviously he isn't according to his post grin
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 28, 2019
Congrats in advance. Bread sellers are in need of husband materials like you.

There is always a begining. Before you know it you fall in love and the girls look like angels.

Small time you begin to hug bread with them.

After all we are all human beings grin

1 Like

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by omobacyprus(m): 6:35am On Jan 28, 2019
comshots:
Those guys bake bread and pussy
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by blingxx(m): 6:41am On Jan 28, 2019
refiner:

only a fool takes advantage of an innocent poor girl... if u love her, love her truly not cause of sex!

Innocent you say grin..... I won't talk sha grin
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Timekeeper: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2019
lefulefu:
but brotherly lets be honest.can u nack a girl wey bus conductors,bike men,agberos don over nack? anyway make sure u wear ur condom oo make u no go catch one deadly tin.

I no fit nack such girl ooo, that's y I am been careful
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Timekeeper: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Seandisputed:

A girl up there called you a fool and you agreed like someone under a spell while another guy asked you a simple question but the idiot in you brought out your stupid part by bringing his sister into it.

Says a lot about your upbringing.

Ur brain is simply turnioniown.... So kwantinue... Dibo ruwa wonki fo wonke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.