Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl (11354 Views)

Can You Eat This Bread ?? / Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Timekeeper: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Susylex:

Before nko grin grin should he go violent on women? He is a gentleman....errmmm... obviously he isn't according to his post grin

Eyah. Is there any gentle man again in Nigeria? Same as to say there are no decent ladies again in Nigeria
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
If I say you are classless now it will be as if.

I agree with u on this. Not because she’s a bread seller bt how he sees and thinks about the bread seller.
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by MicroSweet(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Hey gawd! Make una no mix kpekus X blokos yamayama inside our bread ooo. Fvck fvck everywhere
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Abortions: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Susylex:

Before nko grin grin should he go violent on women? He is a gentleman....errmmm... obviously he isn't according to his post grin
Lol.. Ur dp tho grin
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by namo77: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2019
You keep saying 'I'm choosy, I'm choosy'... So after all your 'choosy', na bread seller you wan bleep?

Konji is a bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Timekeeper:
Recently there is this bread seller I met and I have little interest in her. I do meet her sometimes when she is hawking her bread and later I collected her number. We talked and she agreed to come meet me at my house today... Well, she came but imagine she came with her friend.. Honestly I wish her met her friend, she is also a bread seller.. She is kinda short but fair and beautiful unlike the one I invited... I thought of even telling the one I invited if we should just do that things since they are two but I thought it was crazy, how can i bed two friends, mba... Anyway I could not do anything and I just entertained them. Though my eyes was just going to her friend coz she is prettier than the one I invited but I was still concerned about the one I really know... But my problem be say, all this bread ladies that works for factory guys, hope it's not complicated coz me don't have it in mind to date her, just to invite her over when I need that thing and I think it's gonna work.. I took action bitters before she came and as I couldn't do anytin, the bitters was just making my eyes turnioniown. I could have Bleeped this lady today if not that she came with her friend.. Anyway I asked if she would come later if I invite her, she was positive but I'm sure this time it wunt be with her friend..

My issue;
All these bread girls that came from afar to hustle in lagos, hmm with all those bakery guys dey make me rethink... Although I have condom Cox I don't intend going raw on such lady... Is it safe to Bleep such lady sha Cox i no wan hang for one lady wey I no get love interest for ooo. I'm kinda choosy and I no no if I shud just go ahead Cox I fear those bakery workers wey dey always Bleep themselves.... Though I can't judge sha but I fear those girls

Fellow guys abeg have u been in such situation before, pls share and advise me

Cc:
Lalasticlala
olori asun

daviesblaze (m), Ayodejioak (m), MrPresident1 , farano (f),
elshanAutos , Berlyn1 (f), Lalas247 ( f), Rokia2 (f), Seun
(m), makydebbie(f), npowerng , SuperSuave (m),
itelMobileNG, refiner (f), Sylverly( m), owukpa (m),
presidency, Mimzyy (f ), chocolateme (f), LordScent (m),
vizkiz , FlawlesRebirth02 (f ), Odunharry (m), priscaoge (f),
rexericx (m), DONSMITH123 (m), midehi2 (f), udysweet
greatgod2012(f ), Islie , Aminat508 (f), Naijasinglegirl, Omotayor123 (f ),
Davinex (m), MizMyColi (f), Tittos , Cherlene( f), Fynestboi ,
Twaci( f), mamziii( f), icebebe (f), walepinna ( m),
WIZGUY69 (m), tosyne2much (m)
what a statement!!! and worse still coming from a lady about another lady...

so as u be now u sef get class? so much so that u can rank another person as classless...

the class u think you have that is making you feel proud is another person's trash...

@op she's human...don't treat her as an object of sex...well it's your mentality anyway...
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by chukssy05(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
idiot so na bread sellers u cum dis life cum Bleep

1 Like

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by MannieA(f): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
For people talking about class.. don't look down on anybody. It is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Timekeeper: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:

Guess u have read those comments idiot.. Which class u be wey u dey tell another person say he dey classless...
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Simplecity(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
you had a choice to have just kept quiet and left responsibly but you didnt now you will attract unnecessary insults
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Simplecity(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
MannieA:
For people talking about class.. don't look down on anybody. It is a sin.
finally a woman with sense in the comment section....there is a glint of hope in this country
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by holuwamosey(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
She might be ur olajumoke oooooooooo
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Susylex(f): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abortions:
Lol.. Ur dp tho grin
grin grin As in ehn grin funny couple
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Omega30(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Timekeeper:
Recently there is this bread seller I met and I have little interest in her. I do meet her sometimes when she is hawking her bread and later I collected her number. We talked and she agreed to come meet me at my house today... Well, she came but imagine she came with her friend.. Honestly I wish her met her friend, she is also a bread seller.. She is kinda short but fair and beautiful unlike the one I invited... I thought of even telling the one I invited if we should just do that things since they are two but I thought it was crazy, how can i bed two friends, mba... Anyway I could not do anything and I just entertained them. Though my eyes was just going to her friend coz she is prettier than the one I invited but I was still concerned about the one I really know... But my problem be say, all this bread ladies that works for factory guys, hope it's not complicated coz me don't have it in mind to date her, just to invite her over when I need that thing and I think it's gonna work.. I took action bitters before she came and as I couldn't do anytin, the bitters was just making my eyes turnioniown. I could have Bleeped this lady today if not that she came with her friend.. Anyway I asked if she would come later if I invite her, she was positive but I'm sure this time it wunt be with her friend..

My issue;
All these bread girls that came from afar to hustle in lagos, hmm with all those bakery guys dey make me rethink... Although I have condom Cox I don't intend going raw on such lady... Is it safe to Bleep such lady sha Cox i no wan hang for one lady wey I no get love interest for ooo. I'm kinda choosy and I no no if I shud just go ahead Cox I fear those bakery workers wey dey always Bleep themselves.... Though I can't judge sha but I fear those girls

Fellow guys abeg have u been in such situation before, pls share and advise me

Cc:
Lalasticlala
olori asun

daviesblaze (m), Ayodejioak (m), MrPresident1 , farano (f),
elshanAutos , Berlyn1 (f), Lalas247 ( f), Rokia2 (f), Seun
(m), makydebbie(f), npowerng , SuperSuave (m),
itelMobileNG, refiner (f), Sylverly( m), owukpa (m),
presidency, Mimzyy (f ), chocolateme (f), LordScent (m),
vizkiz , FlawlesRebirth02 (f ), Odunharry (m), priscaoge (f),
rexericx (m), DONSMITH123 (m), midehi2 (f), udysweet
greatgod2012(f ), Islie , Aminat508 (f), Naijasinglegirl, Omotayor123 (f ),
Davinex (m), MizMyColi (f), Tittos , Cherlene( f), Fynestboi ,
Twaci( f), mamziii( f), icebebe (f), walepinna ( m),
WIZGUY69 (m), tosyne2much (m)
Go and ask Buhari
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Abortions: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Susylex:

grin grin As in ehn grin funny couple
Buh not as funny as we gonna be. Only if u don't push away like 'em gals have been pushing their future hubbies away since the days of Abraham. Lol
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Susylex(f): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abortions:
Buh not as funny as we gonna be. Only if u don't push away like 'em gals have been pushing their future hubbies away since the days of Abraham. Lol
you are not even a husband material grin
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Abortions: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Susylex:

you are not even a husband material grin
Lol I hope 21 hectares of husband material would be ok for u It should be ok for you unless you are Judas is Carrot cheesy
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by baralatie(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
lilmax:
what kind of thread is this? grin grin
thread a out agege bread hawkers
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
refiner:
take this from me dear... u are a FOOL! angry

Sooo, Refiner still dey come Nairaland. cool
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Susylex(f): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abortions:
Lol I hope 21 hectares of husband material would be ok for u It should be ok for you unless you are Judas is Carrot cheesy
grin I'll think about it first grin
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Abortions: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Susylex:

grin I'll think about it first grin
Lol when u done thinking call me then we discuss the traditional marriage planscheesy
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by refiner(f): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Criis:

Sooo, Refiner still dey come Nairaland. cool
cool cool
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Susylex(f): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abortions:
Lol when u done thinking call me then we discuss the traditional marriage planscheesy
shocked Just like that? grin I'm suspecting you o
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Abortions: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Susylex:

shocked Just like that? grin I'm suspecting you o
Lol it's a normal phenomenal. Like I said ladies be suspecting and neglecting their future hubbies since the days of Judas is Carrotcheesy I just hope u not one of them
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Susylex(f): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abortions:
Lol it's a normal phenomenal. Like I said ladies be suspecting and neglecting their future hubbies since the days of Judas is Carrotcheesy I just hope u not one of them
Future hubby my foot lol coming from a man who just abandoned his Vaseline crew so as to sample ladies more this year... Na so!
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Abortions: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Susylex:

Future hubby my foot lol coming from a man who just abandoned his Vaseline crew so as to sample ladies more this year... Na so!
Lol i know what u didcheesy. I'm cuming for ugrin
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by ga6992: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:

seriously baeb do you think your better than them the only difference BTW u and em is privilege and condition... simple
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Susylex(f): 2:56am On Jan 29, 2019
Abortions:
Lol i know what u didcheesy. I'm cuming for ugrin
grin grin grin Ahhh I wont be your victim oooh
Re: Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl by Abortions: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2019
Susylex:

grin grin grin Ahhh I wont be your victim oooh
Lol how about u be my Rebecca and I be ur Isaac cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? / Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.