Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State (51251 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
This is not my type, if you know the kind of girls I face time or chat with, you will feel jealous. grin

I could never be jealous of another woman. Yeah, she may not be your type but you'll end up with a Wilder beast similar to her. grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Rextizz(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2019
khiaa:

I could never be jealous of another woman. Yeah, she may not be your type but you'll end up with a Wilder beast similar to her. grin
You should wish me well not bad, bad belle. grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
You should wish me well not bad, bad belle. grin

I'm just letting you know what to expect if you ever make it here. Your brothes always choose the ugly whales and Wilder beasts but Nigerian women choose better. I guess the men take what they can get.
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by princfred(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2019
blindjustice13:
shut up wild animal.
Small nyash, why are you bugging me? Am i the first naija guy that broke your small heart and shutdown your brain that you are now seeing wild in everything?
Oya come make i slap your nyash so that your brain will boot since that is where your brain relocated to. grin cool
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Martin0(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
khiaa:

I'm just letting you know what to expect if you ever make it here. Your brothes always chose the ugly whales and Wilder beasts but Nigerian women chose better. I guess the men take what they can get.
see khiaa na common papers dey make dem marry person granny oooo grin grin grin dey look for whom dey can easily decieve ,dem nor fit marry you nau coz you don wise cheesy cheesy
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Martin0:
see khiaa na common papers dey make dem marry person granny oooo grin grin grin dey look for whom dey can easily decieve ,dem nor fit marry you nau coz you don wise cheesy cheesy

When they get their papers they will divorcé their old white whales and marry young white whales. Nigerian men must really love big fat white whales. Do you love big fat white whales? grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Godskidk(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok thank u
I go like pack come your house sef... gringringrincheesy
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Martin0(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
khiaa:

When they get their papers they will divorcé their old white whales and marry young white whales. Nigerian men must really love big fat white whales. Do you love big fat white whales? grin
hahahahah na so oooo,well na thier hustle be that,wait are you asking me if in love or like grin grin grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Martin0:
hahahahah na so oooo,well na thier hustle be that,wait are you asking me if in love or like grin grin grin

Do you love big fat white whales like your brothers? grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by dollytino4real(f): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Godskidk:

I go like pack come your house sef... gringringrincheesy
ok wen
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by bejeria101(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
khiaa:

you have started again! Lol whales hehehe
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Martin0(m): 7:23am On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

i will not love if she does not love me oogrin see i don't even know if to love them, but i know if i do hmmmnm!this your question is just so dammm hard for me
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2019
Martin0:
i will not love if she does not love me oogrin see i don't even know if to love them, but i know if i do hmmmnm!this your question is just so dammm hard for me

Well I'll take it as a yes that you love big fat white whales. I guess it's a Nigerian men thing.
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2019
bejeria101:

you have started again! Lol whales hehehe

I guess it's a Nigerian men thing. Come to America, there are plenty of white whales that you can harpoon. grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Martin0(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

Well I'll take it as a yes that you love big fat white whales. I guess it's a Nigerian men thing.

see I'm not loving ooo,grin that will be fake love from me coz i don't like white fat whales!grin i only like or would love black fat whales......

oh oh oh wait don't tell me you're fat coz I'm beginning to suspect you're fatgrin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Martin0:

see I'm not loving ooo,grin that will be fake love from me coz i don't like white fat whales!grin i only like or would love black fat whales......

oh oh oh wait don't tell me you're fat coz I'm beginning to suspect you're fatgrin

No way José. grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by BareFacedLies(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2019
oboy81:
Congratulations bro. This is the ULTIMATE prayer of every Nigerian Guy

Speak for yourself!
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Martin0(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

No way José. grin
oh really let's talk about you, what are you made of?grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Godskidk(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok wen
By special arrangements, anytime you wish...
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2019
grin the hustle for greencard is forever real grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2019
papyskinsy:

another scammer dats wanna make use of dis opportunity to scam ppl.. He knows senseless ppl will follow him on IG ASAP an begin dey ask for way out too
oil dey ur head grin grin grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by bejeria101(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

I guess it's a Nigerian men thing. Come to America, there are plenty of white whales that you can harpoon. grin

Whales are kinda big dont you think?
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

I'm just letting you know what to expect if you ever make it here. Your brothes always choose the ugly whales and Wilder beasts but Nigerian women choose better. I guess the men take what they can get.
if u ask some naija guys overseas why they always end up with older not attractive fat white chicks and not d attractive ones they will tell u the attractive ones hardly look their way.that being said i still the main reason naija guys abroad hook up with white grannies is for financial comfort and also for greencard or papers.
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Martin0:
oh really let's talk about you, what are you made of?grin

Just the right amount of Sugar and spice to make everything nice. cool
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2019
lefulefu:
if u ask some naija guys overseas why they always end up with older not attractive fat white chicks and not d attractive ones they will tell u the attractive ones hardly look their way.that being said i still the main reason naija guys abroad hook up with white grannies is for financial comfort and also for greencard or papers.

Well atleast they are being honest about their selection.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Martin0(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

Just the right amount of Sugar and spice to make everything nice. cool

haha crazy girlgrin prove it
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Martin0(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

Well atleast they are being honest about their selection.

you see but they will never tell the grannies why they choose them oo, infact it all scam, the educated one's will call it "marriage scam "or whatever...
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by dollytino4real(f): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Godskidk:

By special arrangements, anytime you wish...
u pay dowry first n.a. abi n.a. baby father u wan be
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Martin0:

haha crazy girlgrin prove it

well I could tell you a bedtime story. lipsrsealed
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Martin0(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

well I could tell you a bedtime story. lipsrsealed
im listening cheesy cheesy cheesy i dont know why you just have this way of gettimg any man you wish for to yourself but yet you still single,what actually the problem with your relationship tongue tongue
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by khiaa(f): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Martin0:
im listening cheesy cheesy cheesy i dont know why you just have this way of gettimg any man you wish for to yourself but yet you still single,what actually the problem with your relationship tongue tongue

Single? Am I really? grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
khiaa:

Single? Am I really? grin
yeah you aregrin I know you are but you don't need to tell me you knowgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.