Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice (34079 Views)

State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami / Gunshots At Imo House Of Assembly, 6 Lawmakers Suspended, Chief Whip Sacked / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by samlake(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Leaders don't resign in Nigeria... even when they are caught red handed...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by AirFireEarthH20: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Clerverly:

Where is the notice of the meeting? Who authorizes NJC meeting? You are probably a kid. Get off my mention.

You see, you don't even know that both NBA and NJC are meeting separately tommorow...hahahaha, BMC only employs illiterates and dummies to work for them

4 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by BuhariAdvocate: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
I hate this man for his Double sided.God bless Gani fawehmi

3 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Jesusloveyou: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
nameo:

What crime did the CJN commit?
he was selling Justice to the highest bidder

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by id911(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I hate this man for his Double sided.God bless Gani fawehmi

May God bless Gani Fawehimi wherever he is. He was the most upright man to ever come out of this country.

I spit on Femi Falana

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Clerverly: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
id911:

May God bless Gani Fawehimi wherever he is. He was the most upright man to ever come out of this country.

I spit on Femi Falana

You don't even know who Gani Fawehimi wasgrin grin He would have been the first to support Buhari. He doesn't defend anybody accused of corruption, whether due process was followed or not.

He supported Obasanjo in all his illegal moves to remove governors because they were involved in corruption..

That is Gani Fawehimi for you . angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by BuhariAdvocate: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

I spit on Femi Falana
yes the shoes gani fawehimi leaved none of this fake lawyers fit Wear it. Atari ajanaku ki seru Omo de ti igunigun ba danwo ori e apa.

5 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by BuhariAdvocate: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2019
The ops is PDP but he don't know why I applauded the leadership of Gani Fawehimi. Yesterday falana blasted federal government today he as came with another opinion.
Clerverly:

You don't even know who Gani Fawehimi wasgrin grin He would have been the first to support Buhari. He doesn't defend anybody accused of corruption, whether due process was followed or not.

He supported Obasanjo in all his illegal moves to remove governors because they were involved in corruption..

3 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by id911(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:

In 2003 Presidential Election, I voted Gani to clear my conscience despite knowing he would not win.
When I had issues in higher institution some years back, I first went to meet the loquacious and unlearned Kenyamo, the idiot told me to bring N500k to defend me. I left and went to Gani's Chamber in Anthony Village, Lagos, I was offered free legal service as a student. Let me not go into details

BTW, don't ever mention me in your life again...if you see my moniker, pass it by

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by BlastAfonja: 4:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Before what on earth do sane Nigerians expect from this tribe called Afonja?, of course anything to support the lifeless one is a task that must be carried out with due diligence. I swear any other tribe that votes for Buhari is not worthy of respect.

Afonjas quote me and die young....
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Okoyiboz3: 4:27am On Jan 28, 2019
All those who promised to burn Nigeria are already backtracking when faced with the enormity of the nonsense the CJN did.

Only Ipob pigs, thieves and looters want to follow the corpse to the grave.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Okoyiboz3: 4:27am On Jan 28, 2019
BlastAfonja:
Before what on earth do sane Nigerians expect from this tribe called Afonja?, of course anything to support the lifeless one is a task that must be carried out with due diligence. I swear any other tribe that votes for Buhari is not worthy of respect.

Is that all?

12 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by BlastAfonja: 4:28am On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Is that all?
Afonja that is all.
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Foolishbuhari: 4:37am On Jan 28, 2019
So many fools running amok here Lol...zombies jumping upandan like frogs Hahahaha

I'd sit back sha and watch the whole proceedings as it all unveils. See hungry people supporting a government that made the country poverty capital of the world. Instead of trying to resolve that tasteless tag, he Suspended the constitution again and acted and his zombies are falling over themselves to lick his balls.

Thank you lord that Nigeria has played no role in my life so far and matter of fact, their passport has only been a blight to me. Dual citizenship loading perhaps I'd even completely renounce the pariah country and make a run for the hills grin

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by BlastAfonja: 4:39am On Jan 28, 2019

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Mathiasa(m): 4:42am On Jan 28, 2019
grin
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

You predicted that:

1. Buhari would die.

2. PDP would win Kogi Election

3. PDP would win Edo Election

4. PDP would win Ondo Election

5. PDP would win Ekiti Election

6. PDP would Win Osun Election

7. PDP would win Kwara bye Election.

8. Nass would override Buhari if he withheld assent to Electoral bill

9. That Nigeria would burn if Onnoghen was suspended

10. Now this.

Should any sane human being take you seriously after the above predictions? Be honest to yourself.

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Femi Falana is an APC lawyer Not any different from Sagay.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by AnanseK(m): 4:44am On Jan 28, 2019
naijapips04:

why are you calling an already sacked judge to resign? you mean it's no longer a settled matter?

you Buhari Buharists are the most confused things on earth.

He is suspended. You are the one who is confused

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by emmygzy(m): 4:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:

Where is the notice of the meeting? Who authorizes NJC meeting? You are probably a kid. Get off my mention.
Its you thats a kid. Go and read NJC act. Two-third of the members can summon a meeting without the CJN and that's what they did. Both the CJN and the usurper will not be there. That tanko Mohammed is fool for allowing FG to use him. At least he has been part of NJC that has decided other similar cases. He will most likely be given compulsory retirement as he can't claim to be ignorant of the constitution. The law says he must be recommended by NJC to the president and he just went ahead and accept to be sworn in without the recommendation by the NJC. The reason the supreme Court justices shunned his tribunal inauguration. This cases has happened in some states before where governor swore in cheif justices without CJN recommendation and it backfired. I see both onnognen and tanko Mohammed been given compulsory retirement at the end of the day and justice rhovde vivour likely been recommended as chief Justice of Nigeria. Tanko is a foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by ipobarethieves: 4:50am On Jan 28, 2019
sad only B pigs support this onga of CJN. Wonder wlhy fl@theads love corrupt pipu like bread and beans.Tufia!

7 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by mywells: 4:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Following the purported suspension of the CJN, the implications are that the president has suspended the constitution in order to effect a change. As such, the president is on this note, no longer constitutionally recognised. One cannot suspend the constitution of the land at a time that it suits him or her.
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by AlPeter: 5:00am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

NgeneUkwenu, since the beginning of this useless, worthless and rudderless regime, I have had case to engage you on their midsteps and how the outcome would be. On each occasion, the outcome was always what I predicted... Make una dey make noise dey go as usual, na Justice Tanko Mohammad I pity

Weti dey my head pass ur level by thousands of miles

so the CJN was right to do all he had done?

6 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:04am On Jan 28, 2019
He did not commit much crime dear Nigerian EXCEPT that he is unable to explain billions of naira in his bank accounts and properties acquired through means still unknown to him and his employer. A father who afvises his sons not to womanize but the same man keeps sleeping with concubines even in his matrimonial room in the presence of his beautiful and ever trustworthy wife and children. Surely, his advice will no longer be respected. Thanks quote author=nameo post=75179077]

What crime did the CJN commit? [/quote]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Ododoeye0020(m): 5:22am On Jan 28, 2019
The cjn onoghen is just disgracing himself. He has agreed that he was involve in abnormalities, what is right for him is to resign honourably. Don't get me wrong o I'm not in support of buhari action

4 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by gabbytabby: 5:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Anarchy and a state of emergency prevails when corrupt men are allowed to suspend indefinitely bodies designed to investigate their conduct and make appropriate recommendations.

I still do not get what this has got to do with the conduct of free and fair elections. This is essentially a man who has admitted his guilt.

In order to fight corruption in a corrupt system you follow the necessary process - Putin

Clerverly:

Falana Calls For Justice Onnoghen’s Resignation
Channels Television
Updated January 27, 2019

Femi Falana, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, has asked Justice Walter Onnoghen to quit the bench, following the allegations levelled against him at the code of conduct tribunal.

The human rights activist made this call on Sunday while featuring as a guest on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

He said, “The government should as a matter of urgency, lift the suspension on the Chief Justice since the Chief Justice as so much to on his own admitted that he did not declare his assets, he should do the needful by calling it quits”.

READ ALSO: Onnoghen’s Suspension: NBA To Hold NEC Meeting On Monday

Falana said after the suspension has been lifted, the Chief Justice should quit the bench because he has already admitted that he failed in his duty to declare his asset as required by the constitution.

The Senior Advocate further argued that the Executive and the Judiciary arms of government have failed Nigerians with regards to the case of Justice Walter Onnoghen.

He said it was wrong for President Muhammadu Buhari to have suspended Justice Onnoghen based on an ex parte order of the code of conduct tribunal.

He said by so doing the President did not follow due process, stressing that the government must learn to obey the rule of law.

“You can’t fight corruption without following due process,” Falana said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/01/27/falana-calls-for-justice-onnoghens-resignation/

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by DIRASTER: 5:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:
Does he need to be told?

At this point even Nyesome Wike who allegedly coordinated the payment of his Judgement fees cannot save him.
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 28, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

To sit on a case, the Supreme Court requires a panel of Justices which Justice Tanko will not get because he's an illegitimate Ag. CJN. For your info, Justice Tanko Mohammad is not even invited to tomorrow's NJC meeting. I know you won't understand what that means

The Military Regime tried their gra gra and stupidity with the Supreme Court but they showed them peper they had to make friends with them instead of enemies. The guy was right, a lot of ignorant people abound in Nigeria

You are also ignorant of the laws of NJC. the NJC meeting cannot hold or be valid except the chairman convey....yes, at five members can REQUEST for a meeting of NJC to be held but that REQUEST is to the chairman who will determine the venue and time.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation / Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.