Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice (34077 Views)

State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami / Gunshots At Imo House Of Assembly, 6 Lawmakers Suspended, Chief Whip Sacked / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Adex73(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2019
samnaija:
minister of Justice you will not see. Nigerians take note of everyone and actor that is killing democracy in Nigeria . this man is one of them . you talk with the side of your mouth. besides who made him dictionary of Nigerian law....
just like your obj
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by erinalex: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2019
idonhammer:
Finally,Falana don get alert.What a country!
grow up !
Once someone have a different opinion from yours; you will quickly conclude that money had exchanged hands.

If that's d way you run your own life, take note that, Not every body is like you.

Agreed, some take money to vomit rubbish. But Not in all cases.

If someone differs, from u, it doesn't necessarily means, money is involved.
Naturally, the way we think, reason, and what we want and love ; Can Never be d same.

3 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by harshak3: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for the info....
https://acmarket.xyz/
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by objobj: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

I have refrain from commenting on anything that has to do with this CJN issue, allowing you guys to run naked about it because you guys don't really know the blunder Buhari and his useless advisers have committed. Paid agents like Falana and the likes would be surprised at the outcome of their blunder. I only pity Justice Mohammad Tanko

Lubbish talk

3 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by tesppidd: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
On 26th he blasted President buhari for suspendend onnonghen yesterday he came back again that government should reinstate the cjn so he can honourably resign.falana refused to stand on his opinion.falana is like a man that have two wife which don't know the one he should sleep with.
He wants Onnoghen to resign and not be removed or suspended by Buhari.
Falana has not said anything different.

It's very obvious that the only person you would love is anybody that says "ONNOGHEN MUST NOT RESIGN OR BE REMOVED"
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by verifiablefacts: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2019
etrouble:

The criminal ex-CJN already admitted that he "forgot" to declare his assets including but not limited to about 700 million naira in foreign currencies. But hungry people like you are still urging him to continue dancing nakked at the market square. The criminal ex-CJN is gone forever. He is going to be charge and jailed for corruption, you can then be visiting him in Kuje Prisons.
I hear say na Gashua prison o.
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by verifiablefacts: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:

Falana Calls For Justice Onnoghen’s Resignation
Channels Television
Updated January 27, 2019

Femi Falana, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, has asked Justice Walter Onnoghen to quit the bench, following the allegations levelled against him at the code of conduct tribunal.

The human rights activist made this call on Sunday while featuring as a guest on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

He said, “The government should as a matter of urgency, lift the suspension on the Chief Justice since the Chief Justice as so much to on his own admitted that he did not declare his assets, he should do the needful by calling it quits”.

READ ALSO: Onnoghen’s Suspension: NBA To Hold NEC Meeting On Monday

Falana said after the suspension has been lifted, the Chief Justice should quit the bench because he has already admitted that he failed in his duty to declare his asset as required by the constitution.

The Senior Advocate further argued that the Executive and the Judiciary arms of government have failed Nigerians with regards to the case of Justice Walter Onnoghen.

He said it was wrong for President Muhammadu Buhari to have suspended Justice Onnoghen based on an ex parte order of the code of conduct tribunal.

He said by so doing the President did not follow due process, stressing that the government must learn to obey the rule of law.

“You can’t fight corruption without following due process,” Falana said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/01/27/falana-calls-for-justice-onnoghens-resignation/

but the man no gree resign na
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Kobicove(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Fool has collected money from Buhari!!! ..What has he commited that warrants resignation !!!!!

shocked
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Abeyjide: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2019
tesppidd:

It's very obvious that the only person you would love is anybody that says "ONNOGHEN MUST NOT RESIGN OR BE REMOVED"

honestly I watched falana yesterday live and was dazed with the analysis he gave. he condemned onoghen and executive. you know some people are born corrupt and that is why they needed to be neglected.
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Abeyjide: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2019
verifiablefacts:
I hear say na Gashua prison o.
for yobe state.kai
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by SalamRushdie: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2019
goodlifehyd:
You just displayed how useless all the fee spent on ur education is. Imagine the question asked. Go check Justice Kayode Eso panel's report, this same dude was fingered as one of the judges who sell justice. So u can keep crying for all i care it moves no sensible human on here

And how does that give Buhari the power to suspend him ? Even if the CJN has killed 10 people how does that give Buhari power to suspend him ? what crime the CJN has commited at this moment is immaterial what we are saying is that Buhari doenst have the power to suspend the head of another separate arm of govt .

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by livelymatilda22: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Fool has collected money from Buhari!!! ..What has he commited that warrants resignation !!!!!
Shameless wailing zombie

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by miketayo(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

I have refrain from commenting on anything that has to do with this CJN issue, allowing you guys to run naked about it because you guys don't really know the blunder Buhari and his useless advisers have committed. Paid agents like Falana and the likes would be surprised at the outcome of their blunder. I only pity Justice Mohammad Tanko

Doesn't seem like u read the write-up

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Shameless wailing zombie

use your brain use your brain !! you No Gree

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by samnaija: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Adex73:
just like your obj
I did not know you sold obj to me..
read the message not the party.i repeat Nigerians take note of all these people including this man selling obj....
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by cardoctor(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2019
I wonder what he is waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Mankosi: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2019
That's money speaking.
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by ozo13(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

if u watch the program u will know u r not fair with ur judgment on Falana.
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by yashau(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You can go and live in Russia with Putin.This is Nigeria
lol, this not biafra either.. Mr ipobian!
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Ubdavis(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2019
I don't support the suspended CJN. Let him face the music. However my assertion is, had he belong to Buhari's cohort, this issue wouldn't have come up in the first place.
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by ameh99: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

You are not making any sense...go back to the post this time read and comprehend...

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by duwdu: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

I know you're an illiterate who has never read the CCB Act and what's in it. This is my last reply here, you guys would learn something soon

That ^^^, my people, is the usual response from someone who has lost an argument; suddenly — and from nowhere — he/she identifies the high road. Meanwhile, he/she readily profiles others and posts in all shouting, bold letters, for fear his/her own posts would otherwise go unnoticed. What a way of feeling small! winkgringrin

P34c3
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Oneperson9: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Falana hide your face . Are you more learned and custodian of the constitution than all lawyers that are against the illegality perpetrated by this government
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by SirBunky85(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:

Where is the notice of the meeting? Who authorizes NJC meeting? You are probably a kid. Get off my mention.
pls stop replying dat mumu
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by BuhariAdvocate: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2019
tesppidd:

go and read my previous comments about this stupid onnonghen man. I even created thread for him,I supported the action of Mr President of course . go and read what falana said on 26th and the statement he issued out yesterday.
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by duwdu: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

... BTW, don't ever mention me in your life again...if you see my moniker, pass it by

See tantrums in Cyberspace, lol; if only wishes were horses... gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by duwdu: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2019
Ubdavis:
I don't support the suspended CJN. Let him face the music. However my assertion is, had he belong to Buhari's cohort, this issue wouldn't have come up in the first place.

See 'reasoning' o, lol. So because he doesn't "belong to Buhari's cohort," the issue should not have been brought up? Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Konquest: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:

Falana Calls For Justice Onnoghen’s Resignation
Channels Television
Updated January 27, 2019

Femi Falana, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, has asked Justice Walter Onnoghen to quit the bench, following the allegations levelled against him at the code of conduct tribunal.

The human rights activist made this call on Sunday while featuring as a guest on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

He said, “The government should as a matter of urgency, lift the suspension on the Chief Justice since the Chief Justice as so much to on his own admitted that he did not declare his assets, he should do the needful by calling it quits”.

READ ALSO: Onnoghen’s Suspension: NBA To Hold NEC Meeting On Monday

Falana said after the suspension has been lifted, the Chief Justice should quit the bench because he has already admitted that he failed in his duty to declare his asset as required by the constitution.

The Senior Advocate further argued that the Executive and the Judiciary arms of government have failed Nigerians with regards to the case of Justice Walter Onnoghen.

He said it was wrong for President Muhammadu Buhari to have suspended Justice Onnoghen based on an ex parte order of the code of conduct tribunal.

He said by so doing the President did not follow due process, stressing that the government must learn to obey the rule of law.

“You can’t fight corruption without following due process,” Falana said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/01/27/falana-calls-for-justice-onnoghens-resignation/

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
He has to resign and properly explain how he got over $3million undeclared
in his 5 domiciliary accounts.

That is over N1 billion!

They are likely proceeds of bribery from politicians as of 2011 when he
had them in his accounts!
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by soke02(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
May be hey forgot the ayo salami saga then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / No Bomb Explosion In Kogi Office, It Was A Plastic Bottle & Insecticide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.