Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice (34076 Views)

State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami / Gunshots At Imo House Of Assembly, 6 Lawmakers Suspended, Chief Whip Sacked / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by goodlifehyd(m): 5:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Unrated900(m): 5:50am On Jan 28, 2019
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by idonhammer: 5:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Finally,Falana don get alert.What a country!

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by tesppidd: 5:52am On Jan 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I hate this man for his Double sided.God bless Gani fawehmi
Femi Falan is a very sound lawyer.

Contrary to popular opinion/shallow opinion, an objective mind always supports and criticizes both sides in an ambiguous argument.
These are wise words.

No one party is ever entirely wrong or entirely correct.

People like you are only insulting Falana because you didn't watch the show for yourself last night.
You are only basing your judgement on Op's headline.

He said a lot of things.

He equally criticized the federal government last night.

But you're thinking that the only thing he said was that "Onnoghen should resign"

And that's why you are insulting him.

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 28, 2019
Stalwert:
Finally Falana is saying what should have been his first comment on the issue. If lawyers had demanded Bureau de change judge resign, none of this would have happened. But their silence and tacit demands against CCT made Onnothief thief of judgement to assume he had been given green light to do as he please.

Same way u all kept quiet on bureau de change Governor

Who even got endorsement from buhari
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by IbrahimDamola: 5:56am On Jan 28, 2019
Buhari is a goner! grin
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by bluecircle470: 5:57am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

I have refrain from commenting on anything that has to do with this CJN issue, allowing you guys to run naked about it because you guys don't really know the blunder Buhari and his useless advisers have committed. Paid agents like Falana and the likes would be surprised at the outcome of their blunder. I only pity Justice Mohammad Tanko

Falana has suddenly become a paid agent when he’s not saying what you expect to hear, senseless thing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by goodlifehyd(m): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Fool has collected money from Buhari!!! ..What has he commited that warrants resignation !!!!!
You just displayed how useless all the fee spent on ur education is. Imagine the question asked. Go check Justice Kayode Eso panel's report, this same dude was fingered as one of the judges who sell justice. So u can keep crying for all i care it moves no sensible human on here

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Exactly. The most honorable act the CJN should have done. He knows he has skeleton in his cupboard. And presido too get madness running in his blood. Walahi! But then, who send who in Naija? No be Naija?

The president is "mental-o"
The VP is "kolo mental-ololo"
Senate president is "kolo mental-downy symdrome"
Speaker is "kolo mental"
All senators and house of rep members are "hyper super kolo mental"
All politicians are "crazido"
Even Femi Falana who is "jam talking" here is "mad-o"

Nigeria is definitely "sick"

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by gare(f): 6:09am On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:
Does he need to be told?

At this point even Nyesome Wike who allegedly coordinated the payment of his Judgement fees cannot save him.

You claim to be clever but you're so dull, when did you see Wike transfer money to the CJN
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by PastorandMentor(m): 6:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Aticulateobi
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:15am On Jan 28, 2019
bluecircle470:

Falana has suddenly become a paid agent when he’s not saying what you expect to hear, senseless thing.
Falana has always been pro-APC.I gave up on him when he said Fayose then as Governor could be arrested despite his immunity clause.
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by samnaija: 6:19am On Jan 28, 2019
minister of Justice you will not see. Nigerians take note of everyone and actor that is killing democracy in Nigeria . this man is one of them . you talk with the side of your mouth. besides who made him dictionary of Nigerian law....

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Kazzyjojofelo: 6:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Like of Femi Falana are Apc agents and i'm surprised at the jagons he saying cos he is been paid to support the apc and their useless agenda...the most painful aspect of this election is that people's choice will not manifest cos to the plan to rig the election is set already....Integrity my foot!
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

I have refrain from commenting on anything that has to do with this CJN issue, allowing you guys to run naked about it because you guys don't really know the blunder Buhari and his useless advisers have committed. Paid agents like Falana and the likes would be surprised at the outcome of their blunder. I only pity Justice Mohammad Tanko
Bros you can cry from now till eternity, ur corrupt CJN is not coming back and heaven will not fall

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by yashau(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2019
To fight corruption In a corrupt system, you don't follow due process, you follow the necessary process.
-Vladimir Putin

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Bros you can cry from now till eternity, ur corrupt CJN is not coming back and heaven will not fall
Aboki before the end of the week your eye go clear
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:28am On Jan 28, 2019
yashau:
To fight corruption In a corrupt system, you don't follow due process, you follow the necessary process.
-Vladimir Putin
You can go and live in Russia with Putin.This is Nigeria
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by ajealadick(m): 6:29am On Jan 28, 2019
[1quote author=id911 post=75178611]

[/quote]

Useless empty threat

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:30am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

I know you're an illiterate who has never read the CCB Act and what's in it. This is my last reply here, you guys would learn something soon
cheat beater spotted

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by ibietela2(m): 6:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:
Does he need to be told?

At this point even Nyesome Wike who allegedly coordinated the payment of his Judgement fees cannot save him.

The part that concerned Buhari you didn't see that..

HYPOCRITE

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Haddock(m): 6:33am On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Fool has collected money from Buhari!!! ..[s]What has he commited that warrants resignation !!!!! [/s]

Very silly chap

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

NgeneUkwenu, since the beginning of this useless, worthless and rudderless regime, I have had case to engage you on their midsteps and how the outcome would be. On each occasion, the outcome was always what I predicted... Make una dey make noise dey go as usual, na Justice Tanko Mohammad I pity

Weti dey my head pass ur level by thousands of miles

You can have all the knowledge in the world,but you look and sound stupid right now

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Apostlepee: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2019
Thought the judiciary is an independent arm of government.....................PMB Should learn how to follow due process for posterity sake. l guess judges of the supreme court are seriously agree with buhari for this heavy blow on them. meanwhile, who has a plot of land in BANANA ISLAND FOR SALE
Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Cajal(m): 6:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

We have heard Supporter of Criminals.
...do not mind him sir....he is in sivia fain

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Boyooosa(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2019
I don't even know why that onnoghen is behaving like his ancestor, anini. Too stubborn.
He should just do the needful Jere before war begins in this country because of his thievery. Yeyenotu!
Gej that sacrificed his position because of mumunity unity and peace to reign is not a coward na.

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Cajal(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

NgeneUkwenu, since the beginning of this useless, worthless and rudderless regime, I have had case to engage you on their midsteps and how the outcome would be. On each occasion, the outcome was always what I predicted... Make una dey make noise dey go as usual, na Justice Tanko Mohammad I pity

Weti dey my head pass ur level by thousands of miles

..onoghen water is a disgrace to the judiciary
PMB IS AN INSULT TO democracy

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by BuhariAdvocate: 6:54am On Jan 28, 2019
On 26th he blasted President buhari for suspendend onnonghen yesterday he came back again that government should reinstate the cjn so he can honourably resign.falana refused to stand on his opinion.falana is like a man that have two wife which don't know the one he should sleep with.
tesppidd:
Femi Falan is a very sound lawyer.

Contrary to popular opinion/shallow opinion, an objective mind always supports and criticizes both sides in an ambiguous argument.
These are wise words.

No one party is ever entirely wrong or entirely correct.

People like you are only insulting Falana because you didn't watch the show for yourself last night.
You are only basing your judgement on Op's headline.

He said a lot of things.

He equally criticized the federal government last night.

But you're thinking that the only thing he said was that "Onnoghen should resign"

And that's why you are insulting him.

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 28, 2019
If I were Onnoghen I will not resign for 3 reasons.

(i) the code of conduct act allows anyone to make an additional written statement on the assets that were not declared in the forms. Once that is done, the act says the person SHALL NOT be referred to the tribunal. And that's exactly what onnoghen did by declaring those accounts in WRITING. Why was he referred to the tribunal?

(ii) the amounts quoted in those accounts are actually the TOTAL TURN OVER on the accounts not that the physical cash is there. They are releasing information in a wrong way to tarnish the man

(iil) the man has explained in his code of conduct forms the businesses he is into to get that money. He noted he was in private practice before coming into to the bench. He mentioned forex trading etc. It is instructive to note that the government has not accused him of fraud or stealing. Note our vice president was a university lecturer then a commissioner but he has close to a million dollars, close to 100 million Naira, houses in banana island and shares in mtn. Onnoghen has been in private practice before the VP and no one yet has said he stole money. So why resign? undecided undecided undecided undecided

There for if the issue is that of declaration, code of conduct act ( look at section 3 below) has covered the man well.

Re: Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice by jaxxy(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:
Does he need to be told?

U cannot be fighting a one sided corruption and shielding ur men with corruption allegations from charges and EFCC investigations and then tell another man with same corruption allegations to resign. Are u ok

Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video / Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard