Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (89808 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Akuruoulo(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Why is the babe sleeping on the floor nah ?
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Michelle55: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2019
LordAdam16:

Can't comment on if it's right or wrong. That's for the moralists to decide.

But yea, double-dating is a given with most Nigerian ladies who are ready to settle down. Friend of mine accepted a proposal from an "ex." According to her, she'd been having typical relationship quibbles with her main boyf for a few weeks prior.

For oga mind, he dey form vex. Whereas chair lady don sky. Them do introduction within weeks, na white wedding remain.

Currently, the boyfriend appellation is as useless as the p is psychology. So if you're a guy here thinking your girlfriend is loyal. Think again. She just never see person wen serious. The moment she see, na your mutual friends go draw your attention to her Whatsapp story.

Bottom line: if she's worth it, put a ring on the finger. Delay is dangerous.

-Lord
Correct nigga
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2019
SLBMS:
To my fellow men out there. If you like your life and your sanity, especially if you've worked so hard to be successful...pls...DO NOT EVER GET MARRIED. Marriage as am institution became extinct a decade ago with social media fueling cases of infidelity.
You're right though... cheesycheesy What's so special about Marriage sef
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2019
ValCon888:
Almost every girl has a side guy or two for different needs. And many ladies have married side dudes who didn't know they were just appetizers and not the main course.

But the moment a side dude proposes to a lady her main boyfriend becomes a wellwisher.

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Talkingboy: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Twitter and Lies .

Staged.

NEXt !!!!!
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Eberex(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Make una no blame the girl naw, She is just playing safe. Proposal these days doesn't mean poo. Na who carry drink come ya house be the koko
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Born2Breed(f): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2019
Famousbabe:
Man Proposed To His Girlfriend At Lagos Mall, She Said Yes, Then The Main Boyfriend Showed, This Happened.

A young man allegedly proposed publicly to his girlfriend, without knowing he is actually the side guy.

The young lady said YES to the marriage proposal but the main guy showed up and what happened next is something else.

Hiibeekay, the Twitter user who shared the story and video said that it is not a movie shoot. He claims that it happened at the Surulere mall today.

He captioned the videos:

"This is getting out of hand, guys please propose inside your house, not this public embarrassment you’ll pulling, she said yes to this guy and then the main boyfriend showed up �‍♂️�‍♂️. Thread".

Watch the video here And see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/man-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-at.html?m=1

Nice video skit.
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Baselm: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2019
RAFIC:
I thought it was staged, then I went to check the guy's twitter handle. Turns out they found the handle of the dude who proposed (see after the cut). So, I changed my mind. It's sad tho...

Dude is a weakling, he should fight for his love. Fine the gal has another guy almost all ladies do, be sure she's choosing you and move ahead with ur plans
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by ITbomb(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2019
All these drama you people are acting for sake of traffic. God dey
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Judek2(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2019
Bit*ches keep gathering tons of men and getting confused at the end.. Wait till the main the main guy shows up, or the sugar daddy. The list is endless..

Meanwhile, short men and temper sef. grin
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by FATBAYO(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Guys wan marry by force this year ......it turned to be a contest.....Make una go una village go propose Lagos slayers are money minded people
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by franchasng: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Don't blame the lady, once a lady approaches 27yrs and still single, she is never happy...she becomes available to any man that's serious to marry her, so if you are the boyfriend to any lady above 27yrs, just try and get married to her and if its money that's holding you back, just ask for God's divine favor because the lady is under pressure and worried not to make the wrong decision by waiting on you.

We guys blame ladies in this situation just because we don't feel what they feel....their biological clock ticks faster than ours.....so consider that.

Any single lady above 27yrs will most likely accept to marry any serious man that asks her hand in marriage and meet some of her requirements, whether she has a main boyfriend or not does not matter....ladies make such decisions out of fear of unknown....fear of what if at the end this my main boyfriend decides not to marry me What if this man that's proposing to me is my real husband God sent my way

Don't blame ladies in this situation....life has become too unpredictable, if we guys were in their shoe, we will do worst undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by adetes: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Nonsense
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by 2chukwu(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Go sister!!!!

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2019
Everybody wan be comedian or actors by force,this is Hella staged.
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by RAFIC(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2019
jaxxy:

It is 100% staged. Who has such a dramatic day and incident and goes to Twitter immediately and posting “what a Golden smile”?

I really don't get that part either. The time on all of the posts says 4 hours ago. Both the one hailing her smile and the one where he laments. I don't understand it, but what do I know? Perhaps it was actually staged...
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2019
I hate lies just know that
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by ClearFlair: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2019
flowx:
All I know is that Buhari is going back to Daura come May this year!

You don’t know anything. We are going to re-elect Buhari in February. So keep dreaming na F9 you go get for the dream.
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by habinccihub: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2019
...and they still say 'men are scum'
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by mkpurumma090(f): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2019
All girls are not the same because I know myself very well...
I don't cheat on my boyfriend... Though he is far away but I always make sure that I stay away from rubbish in the start....

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by OkumagbaBOY(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2019
LordAdam16:

Can't comment on if it's right or wrong. That's for the moralists to decide.

But yea, double-dating is a given with most Nigerian ladies who are ready to settle down. Friend of mine accepted a proposal from an "ex." According to her, she'd been having typical relationship quibbles with her main boyf for a few weeks prior.

For oga mind, he dey form vex. Whereas chair lady don sky. Them do introduction within weeks, na white wedding remain.

Currently, the boyfriend appellation is as useless as the p is psychology. So if you're a guy here thinking your girlfriend is loyal. Think again. She just never see person wen serious. The moment she see, na your mutual friends go draw your attention to her Whatsapp story.

Bottom line: if she's worth it, put a ring on the finger. Delay is dangerous.

-Lord
you get sense joor.....may d lord fill you with more sense
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Shafiiimran99: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
It was an ArranGi
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Babyforever(f): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
lefulefu:
d babe no sabi play her game grin grin grin grin
let her learn from her veteran sistas wey dey keep 15 side boyfriends and three sugar daddies with no party dey knowing the other grin grin grin grin grin
wink

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by CYBON: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by consultancy: 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
super story. 3 attention seekers scripting and acting out at the same time.

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Seandisputed(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Itzurboi:
Staged or not...
My opinion
Love is a word used by SMARTER humans to manipulate other humans for their personal gain and benefit....
Love is mere FALLACY, all romantic love comes with a condition; either money,sex,beauty,sexy shape,fame,politics,connection or what we have always desire to get...
Or how best do we describe a situation where a hustling guy of 31years old is too old for a lady of 24years but a ready-made man of 45-50years becomes "baby,honey pie etc" for the said girl...
Love is for the WEAK! You will wake up when you have been used to fulfil other party selfish wish, then the spell called LOVE will fade off...
And if you ever get to LOVE, Love GOD with your all heart.
The problem is, will they listen??
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Amaechi5(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Don't believe this video, this is acting joor.

From https://zpykiostech.com/wss-2-3-apk-download/
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Babyforever:
wink
heyyyyy! my darling is back grin
na were u dey since?
oya come lemme hug u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
long time grin

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
crafteck:

Den plenty for nairaland, den de call dem selves feminists
i no go say anytin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.