Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (57238 Views)

Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by ruggedtimi(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2019
anyway u all just need to see it with your eyes...very massive
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2019
v
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Waakanda: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Glory to God
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by AnanseK(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2019
Who does this help except David Ibiyeome?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by desthan(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2019
I tap into this annointing and the Grace of God on Salvation Ministries and God's servant David Ibiyeomie.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by mildflame: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2019
Chinese building churches for Christians, na wa

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by darasimi9: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2019
modestbrowser:
U mean the greatest looting arena?

you dig jor, one bottle of palmwine for you

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Pholachemy: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2019
oga ooo, church too dey do building competition...may God shall save us all
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Cloud007: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2019
modestbrowser:
U mean the greatest looting arena?
gbam. Plenty Cold bottles dey wait for you after work.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Boss20: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2019
That church project is massive.

I thought it was a government project each time i pass through that road before i get to know its a church building.

The gospel must progress whether devil like it or not

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by xcelentattitude(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Vocnewsblog:
This could have been used to construct a stadium.

See mentality

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Leonbonapart(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
gaby:
I already knew this was going to be "the next great challenge" amongst our super churches...

It is well..

Make dem sha no go dey build wetin go dey fall on top people head..
cry me an ocean. You can wail more
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by lastempero: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Among all these mega churches, only opm is truly helping the poor.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Leonbonapart(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Why is it that we Nigerians all we can boast of is religion.
what have you boas of in your entire life. Except from one girl to another. Yeye
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Adakintroy: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2019
They set off a competition already. Anyone who thinks this men don't compete among themselves like typical capitalist is just living in mumu paradise.

When they build this and increase their tithe capacity, they will tell you the church is moving forward and the gate of hell shall not prevail.

#enmaciated yourself from religious slavery#

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Jason007: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2019
it is well. At same time, channeling it to human empowerment would go a long way also.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Leonbonapart(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2019
BotRascal:
The Salvation ministries i know?! Infact Only GOD can do this. I am winning because i am born to win.
In historic times the church was an architechural master piece,so no one should shout Factory here ooo
yes o... is a win win win scenario. Haters can burn here and after life
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Rikidony(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2019
THE CHURCH OF GOD IS MOVING, THATS MY PASTOR cool cool cool cool
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Achz(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2019
HELP A BROTHER! HELP A BROTHER!! HELP BROTHER !!!
Please nairalanders, am seriously in need of a financial assistance to complete my preparation for a trip to MALABO(EQUATORIAL GUINEA). There's a job opportunity waiting for me there to take up but am having some financial constraints here and am badly in need of that.
I have already started the process but encountered some financial constraints along the way and I don't want to quit because am sure of where am preparing to go. I need a sum of 350,000 or 400,000 to complete everything about this trip with any condition from anyone that's willing to help me out anđ I promise to pay back double . For more clarification on this, this is my phone number 09074950228 , thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by sukerefakere(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2019
kense88:
Most Nigerians see stupid
incredibly stupid I must say
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by slaypapa: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2019
God is good all the time
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by peterojo: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2019
This is the most vital and inspring post / question ever. To answer i think very soon if we seek grants from abroad not from government of Nigeria.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by outtapoverty1: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2019
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW PEOPLE WIN MASSIVELY THROUGH BET AND WHY THEY NEVER WORRY OF LOSING?
EXPERIENCE WHAT WINNING FEELS LIKE NO

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by davidodiba(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2019
gaby:
I already knew this was going to be "the next great challenge" amongst our super churches...

It is well..

Make dem sha no go dey build wetin go dey fall on top people head..

Shut up. Buhari doing anyhow with your life in Nigeria, what have done? Shut up
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by lexy2014: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2019
Austema:

for your mind you be preacher, enemy of progress

How's he an enemy of progress? Or is d scripture he quoted no longer valid? Pls quote ur own scriptures 2 invalidate his

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by toksbaba2000: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2019
ikorodureporta:
THE WORLD’S LARGEST CHURCH AUDITORIUM (HAND OF GOD CATHEDRAL) TO BE READY BY JANUARY 2020

*Estimated carrying capacity of 120,000.

* To become the Largest Steel Structure Church Roof in the World.

By Leke Beecroft

Finally, a tentative completion date has been given to the latest mega church project in Christendom. David Ibiyeomie led Salvation Ministeries’ Church Headquarters-The Hand of God Cathedral’.

During the recently concluded 5NOG (5 Nights of Glory) held from Jan 21 to 24, the 56 year old pastor announced that the next edition of the annual program which holds every January will hold at the new church auditorium situated along Airport Road, Igwuruta, Port Harcourt in Rivers State. The project which began in 2010 was initially projected to carry 40,000 worshippers. However, with the massive expansion of the Church which led to the opening of over 50 satellite churches in Port Harcourt including opening 13 in one single day in 2016, coupled with the prodding by David Ibiyeomie’s father in the Lord, Bishop David Oyedepo to do ‘better than his father’, Ibiyeomie was encouraged to expand capacity of the building. It will be recalled that Bishop Oyedepo has told Pastor Enenche of Dunamis the same thing leading to an expansion of the Glory Dome project from 75,000 to 100,000 capacity.

Previous estimates of the Hand of God project had the expansion at 100,000 capacity but with plans to extend to about 120,000 and the metal roofing covering an area of 50,000m2 span which is more than double the span of the Glory Dome of Dunamis’ at 22,148m2, it is officially set to become the largest Church auditorium in the World.

The roofing project meeting was successfully concluded on April 10th, 2018, with Salvation Ministries OPMT and BV team going to the LF BJMB company in China to visit the factory where space frame structure for the structure was to be produced for the kickoff meeting of the project.

According to the Chinese company which is also in the process of building the tallest structure in the world, Hand of God is the biggest church in Nigeria and infact the world.

LF BJMB is the largest steel roof construction company in China.
According to her website, she is a professional manufacturer and engineering company for space frame and steel structure project with full capability for Research, Design, Fabrication, Construction and Supervision.

The Hand of God Cathedral project consists of one 91m span central dome, five finger-shaped cylindrical structures which carry at least 20,000 people each and two fan-shaped roof structures. All the roof structures are space frame, covered with AL-Mg-Mn roofing sheet. The total project area is about 50,000M2, which can conveniently accommodate over 100,000 people at same time.

The hand of God cathedral is set become a great landmark in not just Nigeria or Africa but in the world.

Lalasticlala

Crazy pastor's in nija building auditorium as if it will take them to heaven...my oyinbo friend this morning talk about this wealthy pastor in Nigeria. I felt ashamed about our blindness and how we worship those who call themselves as man of God. May God deliver my country

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by NNEWIsuper: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2019
salvation ministries have taken over ph
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by lexy2014: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
cry me an ocean. You can wail more

Counter what he said with scriptures

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Kaslyni: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
XXLDICK:
largest church auditoriums in the world are in Nigeria. from dunamis to salvation ministries to Winners...

RCCG has an outdoor roof covering that can accommodate more than these ones.

Na the kind stupid records wey we fit break for Naija.

Why our economy no go bad when we are breaking records for largest economy drainers

Check the productive hours and capital (money) Nigerians keep throwing into these drainages then you will understand why we remain underdeveloped.

and what exactly have you achieved or done to make a difference from what is obtainable?

instead folks your ilk keep sounding over and again like the broken records your are.

if you believe they're not doing right get up and Make a difference or you might as well shut up while you shake your head. Silence they say is golden.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by IamAnderson(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2019
lastempero:
Among all these mega churches, only opm is truly helping the poor.
actually.... it's only opm that is announcing it
salvation ministries bought hospital equipments worth over 1billion naira last year and donated it
they built a road to with their own equipments after the government has over looked the road so many times
yesterday too they fed a lot of people after church
because they don't announce it on TV doesn't mean it's not happening.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Austema:

for your mind you be preacher, enemy of progress
Mark 13:1-2 (KJV)

And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Enemy of Jesus, if to say Hin dey here you for don carry stone, stone am.
For I didn't even say anything of my own, but just quoted what Jesus said Himself, and Hin own Words wan make your conscience catch fire.

At least you can see how you are deceiving yourself thinking that He's your Lord, for your real lords are those whose words you are truly following.

Progress in the sight of carnal mind but not in the sight of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements / Church Gives N1M To Man Who Sleeps On Meat Seller's Table In Abuja / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.