Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } (2246 Views)

David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by FullBlastLight: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium

Founder, Living Faith Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has given update on the church’s construction of the world’s largest auditorium, The Ark.

On completion, the Ark will have a sitting capacity of 109,000 seats. It will take 109,000 worshippers at a single sitting, making it the world’s largest.

Speaking on Sunday during sermon, Oyedepo said he must confess to the congregation what the Lord is doing with the Ark project.

“The raw hand of God. 20,000 seat facility for children in the building, 1,200 restrooms. You go to the restroom and you are back on your seat maximum of seven minutes.

“The basement will take 330 cars. 129 escalators, elevators. In a depressed economy, is it depressed? In a battered economy without any stress on the young or the old, without a sponsor hanging somewhere. Without consultation with any bank. God will surprise you,” he said.

He added that the Ark project was now on the seventh floor as construction continued.

On completion, Oyedepo said he would be holding two services on the Ark every Sunday instead of the usual five services. The structure has the largest roof Span in the World!

The basement for 330 cars completed has been and convertible to 44,000 seats as desired. The Mission Towers is now on 7th Floor, with a total of 12 floors.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/12/oyedepo-issues-update-on-n100bn-worlds-largest-auditorium/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjk9P_8-PL4AhUlJcUKHULSBOUQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0SbLXZY5N7ONjdrmhSUsKy

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by RedChiefPriest: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Wow!
Big man with Big doings
Pastor em! Shey I fit see like 0.5 percent of that money, e get one thing wey mesef wan build.

Dj! Reason me 4 kegs of palmwine to relax while I wait for response from pastor
Barman! Play me any slow song.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by bibianna(f): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Ride on sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by SlurUsername1: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Please how does this guy officiate 5 times every sunday
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by uzohrome(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2022
We have seen the one eye satanic logo. Carry on , we dey observe. Freemasonry pictured

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Just church nothing else nothing more no industry no company to employ the youths just church and you say we are making progress

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by cenaman(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Our tith and offerings money.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Nukilia: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Just church nothing else nothing more no industry no company to employ the youths just church and you say we are making progress

Stop complaining and direct your questions to the Buhari you voted for.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Iyasaburi: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Wow!
Big man with Big doings
Pastor em! Shey I fit see like 0.5 percent of that money, e get one thing wey mesef wan build.

Dj! Reason me 4 kegs of palmwine to relax while I wait for response from pastor
Barman! Play me any slow song.

The man stingy o and he no dey nairaland, you better send someone to him, otherwise your pammi go run out o

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Nukilia: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2022
uzohrome:
We have seen the one eye satanic logo. Carry on , we dey observe. Freemasonry pictured

If it takes a satanic logo to achieve this kind of development, that simply means Nigerians should start following Satan for a better society

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by DaInferno(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Nukilia:

Stop complaining and direct your questions to the Buhari you voted for.
cmon now: everything mustn't be about Buhari.

I'd pick an environ where there are people who want to make Nigeria a better place over who wants the biggest auditoriums. So many churches already now.
This men should learn to Put Nigeria on the map in terms of development too
Dangote wey the build industries to employ over 28000 people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by FullBlastLight: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Please how does this guy officiate 5 times every sunday

When God is involved anytin is possible!

Yap, it's not by power nor by might, bt by d Spirit of God!

There's a Spirit called d Spirit of Might, if it ever enters u, u can do anytin thru Christ who strengthens u!

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
For people who are expecting Jesus to come back it baffles me how spending N100bn on an auditorium makes a lick of sense. The Bible that these people follow records the Apostles spending money on their fellow believers for their needs not on fancy meeting places. It baffles me how this is what they think is a priority, except of course this is the result of church organisation in action. LoLz.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by virginprincess(f): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
May God give you more grace and anointing to finish what you have started,can't wait for the ark to be completed so i can be going there during shiloh cheesy cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
LordReed:
For people who are expecting Jesus to come back it baffles me how spending N100bn on an auditorium makes a lick of sense. The Bible that these people follow records the Apostles spending money on their fellow believers for their needs not on fancy meeting places. It baffles me how this is what they think is a priority, except of course this is the result of church organisation in action. LoLz.

And you can confidently say that they are not spending money on the needy? Even Jesus Christ did not spend all on the so called needy or ask people to do so. If that's what you feel is better for you, simply spend your all on the needy.
The poor will always be there until Jesus Christ comes. You can't live all your life for the poor. They are building without one naira from you or much sweat and you still dey complain. Let people that can do great things do them as far as it does not stop them from being prepared for the Lord's return. He's coming again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by AntiChristian: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Since this church is the largest auditorium in the world, does that mean it will collect the largest tithe?

109,000 X 1000= 109, 000,000

109,000 X 5000= 545,000,000

109,000 X10,000= 1,090,000,000

109,000 X 20,000= 2, 180, 000,000

Add
First fruits and seed sowing! grin

This is double lotto per week!

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Image123:

And you can confidently say that they are not spending money on the needy? Even Jesus Christ did not spend all on the so called needy or ask people to do so. If that's what you feel is better for you, simply spend your all on the needy.
The poor will always be there until Jesus Christ comes. You can't live all your life for the poor. They are building without one naira from you or much sweat and you still dey complain. Let people that can do great things do them as far as it does not stop them from being prepared for the Lord's return. He's coming again.

I can confidently say they are not spending N100bn on the needy. And who said anything about spending your all on the needy? Not me but Jesus supposedly did. LoLz.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by compton11(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
And in the end,it would be turn into a stadium! grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by CodedHustler: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by RepoMan007: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
LordReed:
It is not about fancifulness but bring number of services down. Fancy is good when affordable but the capacity of the church is important here.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by descarado: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is how Nigerian men think.
I build house, you build yours. I will go and build one bigger than yours to show I'm richer.

What do we call this mentality?
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by RepoMan007: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
descarado:
This is how Nigerian men think.
I build house, you build yours. I will go and build one bigger than yours to show I'm richer.

What do we call this mentality?
if as a haulage driver you have to make five trips to move certain amount of good from point A to point B, and along the line you get an opportunity to use a bigger truck to move same goods in two round trips, will you call your new truck a show off? I doubt.
Two services will benefit more worshippers and allow the preaching to be more detailed. The extra time spent moving people in and out four times every Sunday will be spent moving them in and out once. Think about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
RepoMan007:

It is not about fancifulness but bring number of services down. Fancy is good when affordable but the capacity of the church is important here.
RepoMan007:
if as a haulage driver you have to make five trips to move certain amount of good from point A to point B, and along the line you get an opportunity to use a bigger truck to move same goods in two round trips, will you call your new truck a show off? I doubt.
Two services will benefit more worshippers and allow the preaching to be more detailed. The extra time spent moving people in and out four times every Sunday will be spent moving them in and out once. Think about it.

Thanks for confirming its for church organisational purposes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by kingxsamz(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2022
"last days" and "end times", yet pastor dey buy land dey do project wey go finish in some years. A pastor who has one of the biggest churches in Africa, in a country filled with religious people, where we have 5 churches in every street. Who is deceiving who? grin
While the poor keep worrying about end time pastor dey run projects like say e no believe say world wan end. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by kingxsamz(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2022
LordReed:

Jokes on them, their pastors don't even believe in rapture. grin
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2022
kingxsamz:

Jokes on them, their pastors don't even believe in rapture. grin

I am beginning to lean towards this opinion because it seems too convenient for these pastors that are building financial empires on the backs of their followers. Jesus is coming soon for the past how many decades. The god doesn't know the meaning of soon or quick?
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
Since this church is the largest auditorium in the world, does that mean it will collect the largest tithe?

109,000 X 1000= 109, 000,000

109,000 X 5000= 545,000,000

109,000 X10,000= 1,090,000,000

109,000 X 20,000= 2, 180, 000,000

Add
First fruits and seed sowing! grin

This is double lotto per week!

Investment that will pay itself back in about 5 years I am guessing.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by OkCornel(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2022
God does not dwell in temples made by human hands.
Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Oyiboman69: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2022
and we're yet to see their reaction on their brother who choose a Muslim-muslim ticket as it belittled the Christian community they are building those big auditorium for....

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by kingxsamz(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2022
LordReed:

I am beginning to lean towards this opinion because it seems too convenient for these pastors that are building financial empires on the backs of their followers. Jesus is coming soon for the past how many decades. The god doesn't know the meaning of soon or quick?

Yeah, there are definitely pastors who are deluded and think these beliefs are real, but you see these popular pastors, these ones know they don't hear from any god and they don't believe in rapture. They only have to keep up the act because of their status and how much wealth they can amass by lying to people.
Even pastor Chris who said rapture will happen within or before ten years is still buying lands and collecting tithes. grin
It's well.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2022
LordReed:

I can confidently say they are not spending N100bn on the needy. And who said anything about spending your all on the needy? Not me but Jesus supposedly did. LoLz.

And why on earth or heaven should they be spending N100bn on the needy? How much are you spending on the needy that you want them/others to spend N100bn on the needy?
They spend on the needy and they also spend on church buildings. Since you are not happy despite not putting N1 there, that's why it is taken that you want them to spend ALL on the needy.
If indeed you don't expect/want them to spend all on the needy, how much is sufficient for you, any figure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } by Image123(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2022
LordReed:

This again shows a huge level of ignorance about the Bible and God's ways. Christ's coming doesn't stop you or anyone from doing great and beautiful accomplishments. It actually motivates you. Many of you, including some misinformed Christians assume that the world is being prepped/prepared for the antichrist. You miraculously/conveniently forgot that(according to the Bible where you
read about Jesus coming) the antichrist would actually be around/reign for 7 years which might still be shortened. Meanwhile Jesus Christ will be around and reign for a millennium/1000 years. So, tell me, how it doesn't make sense to build and overbuild sef.

My only problem will be if people are being squeezed and pressured to give, though giving definitely comes with its blessings. In the case of the OP, this is not the case.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Don't Look Like A Muslim" For God Sake How Should A Muslim Look Like ? / The Christian And Sin / Clearification, Mr Mario Joseph On Islam About Jesus And Prophet Muhammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.