Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession (7289 Views)

Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession by sucess001(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2019
Omeokachie:
The rot that will be uncovered by the time Agbaje come in will be mind boggling

i agree. thats why APC ont want that to happen

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession by bhella10: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2019
CDDN we know you are just kidding as usual.
Re: Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession by tollyboy5(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Ijaya123:
Agbaje should go and face his pharmacies. Lagos does not need experiment but experience.
What experience did sonwo-olu has? We want passion not experience. I do tell my APC brothers that only Lagos bastard would vote sonwo-olu and they are problem in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession by Ijaya123: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2019
tollyboy5:

What experience did sonwo-olu has? We want passion not experience. I do tell my APC brothers that only Lagos bastard would vote sonwo-olu and they are problem in lagos

A simple search on google will give you all the answer. And what passion are you referring to? The guy that only appears once in four years like a leap year?
Re: Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession by kilode100(f): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Sanwo-olu is busy campaigning on the streets and other places telling lagosians how he'll make Lagos thrive, this one is forming freedom fighter on Twitter

Lol cheesy
Re: Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession by Enuose242(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2019
jhenie:
Haven't you noticed that PDP isn't spending much on campaign compared to the rate at which APC is being extravagant about it. At a point I felt that the reason for all Nigerians suffering, removal of public servant allowances, missing/ghost money and the unexplained looters' fund recovery has been a medium to save up for APC campaign this year.

If they campaign in lagos Apc would definitely send their thugs to scatter the campaign didn’t you wonder why Atiku settled for a town hall meeting in Lagos ?? Apc and their thugs have spoilt everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession by darecool(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Sanwo-olu is busy campaigning on the streets and other places telling lagosians how he'll make Lagos thrive, this one is forming freedom fighter on Twitter
Can you please highlight 2 meaningful promise he has made?
Re: Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession by darecool(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Is he supppse to contest for election annually?
Ijaya123:

A simple search on google will give you all the answer. And what passion are you referring to? The guy that only appears once in four years like a leap year?
Re: Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession by tollyboy5(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Ijaya123:

Nope! When an indigene speaks you noticed the difference from when bastard speaks. Only bastard vote bastard. Our people voting them has one or two political gain from APC. We've seen the result of nonindegene governor they don't know the boundaries of Lagos! They don't know the forgotten villages and island they don't know our history, they make it easier for Ogun people to claim our land in boundary clashes. We concerned natives are fighting for our children why bastard keep destroying the sweat of our ancestors
Re: Agbaje Blasts Apc For Corruption In Lagos Concession by Ijaya123: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
tollyboy5:

[s]Nope! When an indigene speaks you noticed the difference from when bastard speaks. Only bastard vote bastard. Our people voting them has one or two political gain from APC. We've seen the result of nonindegene governor they don't know the boundaries of Lagos! They don't know the forgotten villages and island they don't know our history, they make it easier for Ogun people to claim our land in boundary clashes. We concerned natives are fighting for our children why bastard keep destroying the sweat of our ancestors[/s]

Trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Curtailed My Movements To Lead A Protest - Femi Falana / After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. / Abdullahi Sule: Governors Stealing Public Funds Need Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.