Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement (13818 Views)

Ohaneze Secretary Apologises To Buhari Over Atiku’s Endorsement / BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by sneezeemek(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2019
Ohaneze owe nobody any excuse or explanation for supporting Atiku, all well meaning Nigerian is lining up with Atiku because Buhari is not working.. So Kalu should please get up and get to hell with his reaction. He is one of the rejected son ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Ijaya123: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2019
How many PVC does Ohaneze has?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by AllenSpencer: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Ohaneze members should be rounded up and grinded with crushed noodles to produce fish feed

The organisation has no value coupled with the fact that their youths don't even respect their elders in the first place.

Also, IPOB still maintains that election day is Ofe Nsala day.

No Lefelendum, No Erection"
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:
Ohaneze have shown there color
We will reset there brain come February

Wail till death...the river Niger is always there for you tongue
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by IbrahimDamola: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2019
God bless Ohaneze for this. I love seeing pro-buhari efulefu bastards in severe pains. They support a tyrant who has killed more Eastern youths since after the civil war and want to be taken seriously. What insult to the Igbo nation.

Sense will not kill Ohaneze. More power to their elbow. God bless them. The whole of Eastern Nigeria is behind them.

To hell with efulefu zombies, gluttons and vultures! Ndi akpiri ogologo. I pick up the soil on Igboland and curse their lineage till eternity. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2019
Ijaya123:
How many PVC does Ohaneze has?

Shut up
afonjizee grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by jojo1415: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Shobowalebola:

Orji Kalu, former Abia governor, has criticised Ohanaeze Ndigbo for endorsing Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Kalu expressed disappointment with the group on Sunday while speaking with journalists at his country home in Igbere, Bende local government area of the state.

He said the John Nwodo-led executive of the organisation betrayed the people’s trust and exposed the body as being partisan.

“Ohanaeze is a socio-cultural organisation and so should not be seen to be partisan. What the leadership did by endorsing Atiku was not in the interest of the Igbo nation,” Kalu said.

“The endorsement also did not enjoy the support of the majority of members but may be a committee’s decision.”

Kalu described the endorsement as wrong and capable of decimating the organisation into two factions, if not rescinded.

He said: “I was very surprised that Nwodo, whom I have a lot of respect for, could do such a thing because that is not the right thing to do.

“What they just did implies that we have two Ohanaezes, or we are going to have another organisation in a different name.

“I will be in consultation with Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra and other people of goodwill to decide what we will do next, we are not going to accept it.

“These are card-carrying members of PDP, they cannot use Ohanaeze platform to endorse any candidate, it’s not acceptable to us.

“We want a level playing ground. I expected Ohanaeze to be neutral, whoever wins, they should support.

“I’m not even expecting them to endorse Buhari, we want them to be neutral because neutrality is the hallmark of every independent cultural association.”

The former governor dismissed the fear that the endorsement would sway the voting pattern in the south-east against President Muhammadu Buhari.

https://www.thecable.ng/we-now-have-two-ohanaezes-says-orji-kalu-on-endorsement-of-atiku/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Like for Atiku,share for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Federal55:
Who gave this Rouge a voice undecided

Mr Integrity
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Malik1980: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

oga turn it anyhow you like south east has rejected and will still reject the government of APC lead by buhari even if he wins this election and still want to contest again it won't change the fact that he is a bad market and he will still stands rejected, get that into your thick scull.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by IbrahimDamola: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

Omidina olayemi, You zombies cannot do more than you have done already. You have done the worst. The East no dey shake, they've seen the worst.

Dumbohari will be chased out of aso rock like a common criminal, if you start any uprising, you'll be cut down like a rat that you are.

Peace out!

grin
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Fedelma: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Nwodo is speaking for himself & not the Igbo's. As for calling him idiot by Gov. Obiano is unacceptable & childish.
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by NawtyC001(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2019
They endorsed RESTRUCTURING
#Atikulate
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Quaddafi29: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2019
No matter how much Orji Kalu kisses Buhari's ass, he is going to jail for a long time. I wonder if he would have condemned Ohaneze if it has endorsed Apc and Buhari.
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by fredoooooo: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Ohaneze and IPOB can vote anybody they like , Igbo will vote Buhari
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by livelymatilda22: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Omeokachie:
Is Orji a member?

If he is not, how does a non-member of an organization dictate to them on who or not to support if they choose to?

What kind of biased comment is this? What if he is a member?
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Leonbonapart(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Lunatic of a man. How about the religion terrorist group called MURIC that endorsed buhari.
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Leonbonapart(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

30k zombie
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Charly68: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Na Obj dey work on them,when the election is over their eyes will be cleared
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by nwanyionitsha: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

Go and reset oduduwa, tinubu and afenifere's brains. Stop insulting our elders.
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by aviator1122(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2019
hello...

i am in need of Freelance Romance writers with writing experience in the ''WESTERN HISTORICAL ROMANCE GENRE'' Only.

pay is Handsome.

whatsapp: +2349038296250
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Chuksgeo: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2019
See who is talking, Mtcheeeew!
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Malik1980:
oga turn it anyhow you like south east has rejected and will still reject the government of APC lead by buhari even if he wins this election and still want to contest again it won't change the fact that he is a bad market and he will still stands rejected, get that into your thick scull.
My love for Igbo people is like(Yoruba people and pepper)
Igbo's are wise to a fault.
I love you guys
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2019
santopelele:
MR MAN, ARE U DONE TALKING TRASH? OYA ADVERTISE UR BUSINESS
Where is the waste basket
I need to dispose his topic into a waste basket

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Ogasboy1: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2019
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW PEOPLE WIN MASSIVELY THROUGH BET AND WHY THEY NEVER WORRY OF LOSING?
EXPERIENCE WHAT WINNING FEELS LIKE NO

Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

You and who?
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Okoroawusa: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
As an Igbo man I can authoritatively say that Igbos don't know how to play politics.

End of discussion.
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

Only one question I need to ask you. I do not support Atiku, but the question is this.

Will you wish your son to think the same way Buhari does? I will appreciate an answer!!
Re: Orji Kalu Finally Reacts To Ohaneze Atiku Endorsement by PapaAdanna: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
I use to think that dis 1 wan get level until T.A orji displaced him in Aviation state.
Orji uzo kalu is just like an upcoming politician

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria, Niger Urged To Fast Track Construction Of Katsina Refinery / Bandits Kidnap Pupils And Teachers In Kaduna Primary School / 2023: I’ll Step Down If South East Gets Presidency — Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.