Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (36682 Views)

I Need A Ghanian Lady / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by anabell(f): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2007
u can have any of d brothers here, they are all cool and handsome
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by finnamdiz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2007
hi tellbabe i saw ur advert, can we talk,my email ( talk2nnamdi@yahoo.ca)
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by hadey212(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2007
tellbabe, send me a mail on adeharry2002@yahoo.co.uk and lets communicate
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by jaybaby(f): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2007
Free
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by spoilt(f): 2:12am On May 06, 2007
we have no men to spare! grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by dietolive(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
WTF? A fugly ghanian babe looking for some hot nigerian men?

You better stick to your monkeys cause we don't like wide pu***
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Raymo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
Baby you know what naija guys can do thanks for acknowledging us, how do i get in contact with you i equally need a chanian a babe
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by seunniji(m): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2007
GUYS THAT GIRL WANT YOU NOW TRY AND HOOK UP WITH HER >>>WHO KNOWS SHE MIGHT NOT BE UGLY
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by galatico(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2007
Well am available am a Nigeria guy.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by spoilt(f): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2007
dietolive:

WTF? A fugly ghanian babe looking for some hot nigerian men?

You better stick to your monkeys cause we don't like wide pu***

Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by answera(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2007
thanks please, you didnt tell the house features or what you are made of
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by fabiano(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2007
nigeria guys will sink u in river niger cos dey re ninjas wit naira,nine guys are coming i dont know if am included
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by bankleria: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2007
i tire 4 uoooooooooooooooooo
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Omonunu2u(f): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2007
Hi love send down you pick, if u are ok th u have my brother-in-law, if not u are on your own ohhhh! kiss
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by sickyria(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2007
hmm!
if u fall inlove with a Ghanian girl and marry her, be ready to give your children away cos dem a practice Matreneneal check your dico for more info he who has ears let him hear.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ogboni76(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
Why she want a naija man??
well am a nigerian living in ghana and i guess i can say why she wants a naija man
Naijas here can spend and are the best when it comes to caring for the {G} ladies.
to the {G} ladies here, Naija men are fools and can be turned any way and any how
Naija men here are focused and strong willed , so we are making it fast and big time
so at the end, her family and her plans on how to kill the Guy and inherit his hard earned properties
personal experience,,, ask me for more infos.
royaldecision@yahoo.com
not hidding

Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by hephem(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2008
hey tellebabe, what have you gotten in stock that would make we guys come for you{no offences}?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tubas: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2008
Na wah o!you must be joking.why don't you give a brief description of yourself?well I'm interested provided you can send your bio-data and full physical description of youself to 08026063952 or tubas2003@yahoo.com.cheers. wink smiley cool
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by hotshawlng(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2008
[b]Hey girl! I'm hot! fresh! single! and more! Holla at me.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by creamdream: 1:36am On Feb 21, 2008
na lie, talk true
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Ugobaba(m): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2008
@poster

Well if you need a Cute guy from Nigeria. I think you can manage me if u like. I am Ugo By name, Age, 19 you can reach me on my mobile phone thats if you like because i hear say Ghanaians Babes dey form wella 08076155758.

Ugo Boy.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by evanschima(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2008
Hi this is Evanschima i think that beauty does not depict ones character. if ur good i think i will chill out with u irrespective of other things.i think i am the perfect match 4 u.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 26, 2008
why nigeria guy,or are u tired of ghanian guys.
abeg talk say u from niger
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by pito: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2008
You have made a good decision. Naija guys are the best
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by custodian: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2008
just giving u tip who comes just ask him 1 question and for sure you will if he his sincere
ask him WHAT IS HER LAST GIRFRIEND NAME IF HE GIVES U A NAME TAKE THAT AS THE CURRENT BABE'S NAME. RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by chest(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2008
kiss
wel am handsom lets hooked if really u r as pretty as u sound i guess am wot u r looking 4
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by chest(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2008
kiss
wel am handsom lets hook up if really u r as pretty as u sound i guess am wot u r looking 4
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Chike87(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2008
Wats all this, a ghana girl puttin us niga boys on cruise. Never! If u need a man pls find ur fellow ashanti boys n stop lookin 4 niga boys cos we are more handsome, light skinned n smarter. Girlfriend pls find ur level. Kiwi polish girls. BUSTED! grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Jodesky(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2008
OK Tellbabe, we have heard your story. Now do u want a penpal, phonepal or you want to come over to Nigeria?

Please shine your eyes o!

Na me get my mouth
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by acidrop(f): 5:25am On Nov 23, 2008
hotshawlng:

Hey girl! I'm hot! fresh! single! and more! Holla at me. shawleeinc@yahoo.com

haaaaaaaaa, n d llist continues
chest:

kiss
wel am handsom lets hook up if really u r as pretty as u sound i guess am wot u r looking 4
already when u dont even know what she looks like

Chike87:

Wats all this, a ghana girl puttin us niga boys on cruise. Never! If u need a man please find ur fellow ashanti boys n stop lookin 4 niga boys because we are more handsome, light skinned n smarter. Girlfriend please find ur level. Kiwi polish girls. BUSTED! grin
hahahhaa, but y she go lie now, we nigerians are usually proud of 9ja. . . . .
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by chimdieber: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2008
I wanna visit Ghana december ending,i will stay 3 weeks there, can u give me ur contact address,send it to
ifech79@yahoo.com
thanks
see ya
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by okpor123: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2008
hello i am andrey but my friend call me akim, well i am a dance intructor i like to know more about have some time with you if you don't mind , well i think you know alot about nigerians alot so i don't know What you What you need but i think if we get to meet eachother we cold share some sweet things okay so if interested in meeting you could send me an email andreyphil222@yahoo.com or you can send down your own concact miss , thanks 4 ur understanding misss have a nice moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tell Someone You Love Them Here / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.