Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (36725 Views)

I Need A Ghanian Lady / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2006
La vivi,i dont talk for talking seek,i do only when there is the need to.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2006
i believe you girl! smiley by the way, what happened to the much awaited feedback? angry
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by lavivi(f): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2006
tellbabe:

La vivi,i don't talk for talking seek,i do only when there is the need to.
Atleast u've justed talked,so have you engaged urself someone or should i recommend one to you. am a match-maker hahahahaha
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by lavivi(f): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2006
tellbabe:

La vivi,i don't talk for talking seek,i do only when there is the need to.
Atleast u've justed talked,so have you engaged urself someone or should i recommend one to you. am a match-maker hahahahaha
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by kflow(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2006
Yes i agree with u dagaro ghana is truly a mother land
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2006
hey tellbabe, where are you eh?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by kflow(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2006
@supporter's club i think i support all what u guyz have discuss so far and that is the best procedure cool
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2006
what procedure? did i miss something?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2006
Dear ocho,am as lost as u,don't knw the procedure kflow is talking about.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 1:41am On Feb 24, 2006
kflow oya come and undo this confusin you just caused, oya! oya!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by gentini777(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2006
Seun wetin be ur own sef ?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by kflow(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2006
the procedures are, hmmmmm just for a minutes, ok this is it , hmmmmmmm for a second, hmmmm. i think, am lost. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2006
you sure are and you just confused me even more. undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by kflow(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin
sorry for that grin grin grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2006
Where is ocho??
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 3:25am On Mar 13, 2006
*WAVES* hey you, did you miss me? grin how are you doing? pretty good I hope. And you know what i want to hear so don't let me ask. . ok, fine, how is he doing? wink
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by kflow(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2006
who
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2006
yea ocho,i miss u.mmmmmmmmmmmmm, himOoops! it didnt work
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2006
aww, I missed u too girl,*hugs*. I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out between you two, i really am. sad sad I hope this dosen't quench your love for Nigerian men though. You'll find a good one,I know you will. wink  And  angry angry at that Nigerian man for not making it work. angry

@kflow: This is girl's talk so shhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by opegar(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2006
Am purely Nija. What do u do baby?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2006
opegar sorry youre late, she's well spoken for already cool
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2006
N2H, things didn't work out welll work with the other Nigerian brother angry angry angry if only I could lay my hands in him! angry so opegar still has a chance! cool
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 1:39am On Mar 15, 2006
hey queen of jists i didnt know that, tellbabe didnt tell n2h i guess okay opegar ride on brother cool
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2006
na real "QUEEN OF JISTS"! grin   embarassed  embarassed
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by kinjhorghe(m): 5:30am On Mar 15, 2006
pls whats this all about??
Why do u need a nigerian guy? are there no more men in Ghana, anyway if thats what you really want then tell me who u are and what u do, then i`ll give it serious thought cos i`m strongly thinking of moving to Ghana so i can start a business out there since there are no jobs here in nigeria. I read Mechanical Engineering,probably i`ll put my skills to work in Ghana to bring about reengineering and everybody will be happy thereafter
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 5:35am On Mar 15, 2006
kinjhorghe:

please whats this all about??
Why do u need a nigerian boy? are there no more men in Ghana,
ummmmmmmm undecided

@tellbabe: there you go girl wink
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by larger20(m): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2006
kinjhorghe:

please whats this all about??
Why do u need a nigerian boy? are there no more men in Ghana, anyway if thats what you really want then tell me who u are and what u do, then i`ll give it serious thought because i`m strongly thinking of moving to Ghana so i can start a business out there since there are no jobs here in nigeria. I read Mechanical Engineering,probably i`ll put my skills to work in Ghana to bring about reengineering and everybody will be happy thereafter

O boy na so them tell you u fit carry do am get the girl? Why not ask for her number politely and give her a call?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nobody2: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2006
Kinj,
if i be u, i for read political engineering or presidential engineering.
they told u there are no engineers in ghana abi we no read anything.
you want a foriegn lady and u do not have work.
please get a work first and by then those of who read political engineering and presidential courses might have gotten married to her.
for ur information am a presidential aspirant and i need a foreign wife to help me in my political intentions to be the AU(O.A.U.) chairman.
again you need to know the girl is running out of ghana and ur interest is indicating that u are running out of nigeria for ghana which she does not want.
please come up with something better and fascinating
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2006
tellebabe girl, it just got even more intersting. smiley
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rolly: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2006
larger_20:

O boy na so them tell you u fit carry do am get the girl? Why not ask for her number politely and give her a call?

simple!!!!!

@ ocho cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2006
hi ocho,i have another jist for u
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2006
spill it tellbabe, i think i must start listening in too like ocho, a little jist now and then is good for the soul cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Tell Someone You Love Them Here / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.