Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (36699 Views)

I Need A Ghanian Lady / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rhodalyn(f): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2006
yeah!!!!! wink cheesy cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by itoco: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2006
well am a Nigerian guy,u can contact me through this phone number.+23480 3945 3239 so we talk about it all.i love u ghanians and i hope to spend my life with u.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rhodalyn(f): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2006
she's gettin married soon!!!!!!
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2006
tellbabe:

hi guys,guess what?am getting married soon
shocked ummmmmm, really? shocked Excuse my reaction to the rather sudden news, It was just unexpected but hey,Congratulations and all the best! This might be hard to believe but this time, i'm not asking for details.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by prettyH(f): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2006
@tellbabe

Are u for real about getting married or you just want to end the unwarranted harassment from all these nigerian boys ?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by larger20(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2006
@tellbabe, who r u getting married to and by the way, congrats to ur motherhoodie smiley
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by kimba(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2006
@Nwoke
Hungry men lusting for a pretty babe from abroad.

I was just wonderging: When did Ghana become part of "Abroad".
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 12:50am On May 15, 2006
@Tellbabe:Hey you. We meet on line today! what's going on girl? How r the marraige plans comming? grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by DaHitler(m): 12:57am On May 15, 2006
oooh I love Ghana. Are you of the Fanti ethnic group?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rhodalyn(f): 1:01am On May 15, 2006
im of the almighty ''Ashanti ethnic group'' cheesy cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by DaHitler(m): 1:06am On May 15, 2006
kool. Are you serious? Are Ashanti similar to the Fanti?

I always thought Ashanti was the name of an empire. I didnt know it was an ethnic group. cool
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rhodalyn(f): 1:07am On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

I always thought Ashanti was the name of an empire. I didnt know it was an ethnic group. cool
Lmao, U got me cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nahhhhh it's like the best ethnic group tongue
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rhodalyn(f): 1:08am On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

kool. Are you serious? Are Ashanti similar to the Fanti?

yeah!! Ashanti's are similar to Fantis kiss, im serious
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by DaHitler(m): 1:13am On May 15, 2006
Nice. We had a few Ghanian kids in my High school in lagos but I never asked them anything about Ghana. I just started sturdying the country a few days ago. I love the geographical shape. It definately has the best looking shape on the entire map of Africa. kiss
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rhodalyn(f): 1:14am On May 15, 2006
yeah!! i know that, U dont have to tell me tongue cheers anywayz
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by DaHitler(m): 1:21am On May 15, 2006
What are your thoughts on Kwame Nkrume? Have you ever been to Ivory Coast?

Do you speak French? Do you want reunification with Togo?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rhodalyn(f): 1:32am On May 15, 2006
it's Kwame Nkrumah not Nkrume cheesy cheesy

nahhhhhhhh i aint ever been to Ivory Coast but i've heard of it
yeah!!!! i do speak a lil french but i aint that fluent cheesy
reunification with Togo what ya talking bout im confused, firstly, i aint ''politics'' kind of girl and i dont know two pence bout reunification or whatever cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by DaHitler(m): 1:33am On May 15, 2006
oh. I read somewhere that Ghana wanted to annex Togo shortly after independence.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rhodalyn(f): 1:34am On May 15, 2006
i have no idea bout that one boy cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ashala(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2006
thanksooo
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by koolface(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2006
hey hello tell babe,
dis is koolface frm nairaland n concernin ur want in naira land,well just lets say i'm so intereted but lets take it as a step by step tin, i mean lets get 2 know each oder first den from dere we wsould know d next step 2 take, if u wana get 2 me on time here is my mail:jazyforever@yahoo.com n my number is +2348055158980. my name is koolface.luv 2 hear from u soon, shallom.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by zacchy: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2006
Hi tellbabe, have you got yourself the right man yet? If not, I'll be willing to go into a dep relationship with you but you gotta send me your picture first and then we get the ball rollin. Mail me to my mailbox talk2houston@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soonest. Zacchy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by queen2(f): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2006
Wow wow
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by niyyie(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2006
chris kini? na big lie tongue
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2006
Niyyie,what is your problem?

Anyway,where is ocho?i miss her
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by harvey(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2006
even though me are not been appreciated by our ladies here in nigeria,girls abroad knows what stuff naija men are made off.girl u should be lucky if u get one oh.cos we are dear and rare
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by bumstuff(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2006
guys why are u all acting dummies{changing the subj}well all i want to saay is that i wanna meet tell babe.can u please send me ur pictures and anyother thing you feel i should know to my email address.bumstuff4u@yahoo.ca grin shocked

Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Daness(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2006
HI im a Nigerian guy tall and Ok but why have u singled out Nigerian guys and what makes us so special to you?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by frankiriri(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2007
Did u meet ur fiancee through this thread?.
If u did seun deserves a bonus. grin grin
If not were u just getting the guys all worked up
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nnenneigbo(f): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2007
so has the gist ended then? nah wahooooooo. she broke up with boyfriend last we heard and next thing she's making wedding plans, must be a world record. that said good luck
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by beewhy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2007
hi forget any negative statements made about Ghanian girls. i really want to meet you. my e-mail address is dnacatalyst1@yahoo.ca
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by adewale78(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
Queen2 so you are the one that is using agbani pics

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Tell Someone You Love Them Here / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.