Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action (29090 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by BuhariAdvocate: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Those stupid guys were allow the politicians to use them .
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by dokunbam(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
sad
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Good to read, it needs to be known that not all Nigerians think along same line, you can't call a dog a skunk and beat it to death, if this is allowed to stand where would it end?
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by Thebwoy: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
naija we ar facing 2 similar options
1. to vote slowpoke who knows nothing and thinks lyk a cow.
2. vote a certified corrupt man who we dont knw weda he go sell naija gv china.

Oda contestants came 4 get2geda.
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by bizzibodi(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
We don't hear,make una return back to school...sorry home una no reason am how many of una school fees Onnoghen loots fit pay.
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by Abayhormy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
*OUR COUNTRY AS AT TODAY.*
Within 3-4 years;
*Petition against ALPHA BETA (DEAD)
*Petition against Fayemi (DEAD)
*Petition against Amaechi (DEAD)
*Petition against Oshiomhole (DEAD)
*Petition against Akpabio, (DEAD)
*Petition against Orji Kalu (Dead)
*Petition against Fashola (Dead)
*Report on Babachir Lawal (DEAD)
*Report on Abdulrasheed Maina (DEAD)
*Report on NEMA (DEAD)
*Report on NNPC missing funds (DEAD)
*Report on IGP fraud (DEAD)
*Report on Magu (DEAD)
*Video report on Ganduje (Dead)
****Do You Remember Any One?
Meanwhile, in less than a week ,
*petition against CJN filed on 9 Jan 2019 is in court on 14 Jan And its already consuming him.
All hail the anti corruption fight������♂��♂��♂
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by InHim4Him(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Accolades2018:
Useless Students. Instead of channeling that energy towards betterment of the Nigeria Educational System, you are protesting for a CJN whose children are schooling in U.S and U.K while you stay in Nigeria and suffer ASUU Strike and at the end of the day when you graduate, no job. You roam around the streets looking for job meanwhile in developed countries it is students like you who ensure that the government of their country do the right thing.

Nigeria is really a failed state. Tufiakwa. I cannot wait to get my Canadian Passport after my graduation from my canadian university and work for for five years in Canada.

Are you okay?
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by BrutusOj(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Misplaced priority if you ask me. Mobilise young boys and girls, both jambites and undergraduates to occupy the highway till the election day if FG and ASUU fail to settle each other. It is over two months and the youths are silent about the strike. When will Nigerian youths hold the government to ransome to do their biddings? Not saying that this very protest is out of point, but they have a biger task which should been carried out before this very issue camr up.
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by baghdad01(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
It goes a long way to reflect the sorry state of eduction in Nigeria. Just take a look at the inscriptions on those banners! Grammatical errors everywhere!
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by Theboss100(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
panch001:
Rented morons.
Frustrated Zombie
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by san316(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
See illiterate students. "Why did you rushed..." this is the fake NANS
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by Jason007: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
I wonder who put them up to it, just thinking out loud
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by IbrahimDamola: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nice one from NANS
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by Karex81(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Buhari the tyrant
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by ClearFlair: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Common PDP thugs. Shioor
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
InHim4Him:

Are you okay?
You are Mad.
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by michoim(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Very stupid lazy youths. How does that concern them...they have not protested the ASUU strike that concern them...you can see that this is politically motivated... shame to PDP
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by Abjay97(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
10 Facts About The Richest Man Ever Who Surprisingly Paid Tithes
https://www./2019/01/10-facts-about-richest-american-ever.html?m=1

Top Ten Slaves Who Later Became Millionaires
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-slaves-who-became-millionaires.html?m=1

Top Five Events That Almost Ended The World
https://www./2018/12/top-five-events-that.html?m=1
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by WNKQI: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
If the whole world is against this General Buhari, who are these people in Nairaland defending him? oh!! the unformed ones.
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by topstone4: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Accolades2018:
Useless Students. Instead of channeling that energy towards betterment of the Nigeria Educational System, you are protesting for a CJN whose children are schooling in U.S and U.K while you stay in Nigeria and suffer ASUU Strike and at the end of the day when you graduate, no job. You roam around the streets looking for job meanwhile in developed countries it is students like you who ensure that the government of their country do the right thing.

Nigeria is really a failed state. Tufiakwa. I cannot wait to get my Canadian Passport after my graduation from my canadian university and work for for five years in Canada.

You aren't different from them now? You are wasting your destiny in supporting Buhari, while his sonis riding expensive powerbike, while you get burnt to ashes by the scorching soun every day.
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by BMZK: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hmmm which way Naija ? Jesus wept

Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by corporatesense: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
You are just useless forever
Nothing good will ever come out of you
May your family witness that while PMB has brought to Nigerians
disturbedman:
grin

This na protest abi na wetin?

These ones are students? You mean these are some students whose future has been looted away by politicians aided by Bureau De Change Onnoghen?

I am indeed a disturbed man by what I'm seeing in my beloved Nigeria.

PMB shall succeed and every sensible Nigerian must support him.

#SenseWillNotKillMe.
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by borntoexcel2000(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin grin
Osyxcel:

Our education sector is in shambles if those are Nigerian students.
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
topstone4:

You aren't different from them now? You are wasting your destiny in supporting Buhari, while his sonis riding expensive powerbike, while you get burnt to ashes by the scorching soun every day.
I study in Canada.
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by edupedia: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
morikee:
Dry protest i thought i will see a huge protesters paid agent

...the person to distribute their money has behaved like the CJN... grin grin grin
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by edupedia: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
moseghe:
They should take it easy ooooooo.

A popular source Daily Independent reports that names of about ten dead and retired judges appeared among the

recently sworn-in 250 election tribunal members.

It was gathered that about the inclusion of dead and retired judges in the list.

A group of concerned lawyers from Uyo, who declined being identified, faulted the list of the
recently sworn in 250-tribunal members as parading over 10 names of dead and.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/breaking-drama-as-new-cjn-appoints-10.html

THE LIST WAS PREPARED BEFORE ONOGHEN WAS SUSPENDED...go ask him about the 10 dead men...
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by topstone4: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Accolades2018:
I study in Canada.

You study in Canada and still act dumb? Then your studying in Canada had been a waste of resources
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by WNKQI: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Abayhormy:
*OUR COUNTRY AS AT TODAY.*
Within 3-4 years;
*Petition against ALPHA BETA (DEAD)
*Petition against Fayemi (DEAD)
*Petition against Amaechi (DEAD)
*Petition against Oshiomhole (DEAD)
*Petition against Akpabio, (DEAD)
*Petition against Orji Kalu (Dead)
*Petition against Fashola (Dead)
*Report on Babachir Lawal (DEAD)
*Report on Abdulrasheed Maina (DEAD)
*Report on NEMA (DEAD)
*Report on NNPC missing funds (DEAD)
*Report on IGP fraud (DEAD)
*Report on Magu (DEAD)
*Video report on Ganduje (Dead)
****Do You Remember Any One?
Meanwhile, in less than a week ,
*petition against CJN filed on 9 Jan 2019 is in court on 14 Jan And its already consuming him.
All hail the anti corruption fight������♂��♂��♂
They all ran to take cover in the saint APC. Oshomole said in Benin City, Edo state "when you join APC your sin are forgiven" then one person would now come and sell Buhari to me. i am not a fool
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by Sportwin(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thunder fire these bastarrds

They can't protest ASUU strike buh deh can protest thos
Re: Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action by Asshurbanipall: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
NANS are all ipob cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Tell Niger To Use Kaduna Port, Not Lagos – El-rufai / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) / Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.