Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints (509 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well I have been seeing Atiku moving to one place to another with his team to sell their products to Nigerians.I tried so hard to listen to what the man saying to his followers whenever I have opportunity to see him on TV, but I can only heard him abused the ruling party how buhari arrested PDP members and spare his party members something like that. But what surprised me most I have been asking people to show me Atiku blueprint even I went to his campaign website just to see his blueprint but I found nothing I wonder why some people still want to vote someone that don't have plans for them. again you Atiku supporters with due respect show me his blueprints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
APC manifestoes in 2015 that kicked Jonathan out from the office.
Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari yesterday asked Nigerians not to lose hope because change is imminent in the country.

He said 2015 is a year of change for the nation, which the forthcoming elections would bring.

Gen. Buhari listed a five-point change agenda which he would implement – if elected president.

He pledged to change the nation’s debilitating dependence on crude oil to earn revenue.

Gen. Buhari, who explained the change he has envisioned for the nation in a New Year message, pledged to provide mass employment, adequate security, fight corruption, improve infrascptructure and good health care.

A statement by Director of Communications Buhari Campaign Organisation, Mr. Dele Alake, said: “I have unshakeable faith that 2015 will be the year of change. Now some of you have asked me: what exactly does ‘change’ mean?

“I have taken time to explain this at different opportunities, but on this special day, let me remind you in five short statements.

Change means:

•A country that you can be proud of at anytime and anywhere: where corruption is tackled, where your leaders are disciplined and lead with vision and clarity; where the stories that emerge to the world from us are full of hope and progress.

•A Nigeria in which neither yourselves, nor your parents, families or friends will have to fear for your safety, or for theirs.

•A Nigeria where citizens get the basics that any country should provide: infrastructure that works, healthcare that is affordable, even free; respect for the environment and sustainable development, education that is competitive and outcome-oriented in a knowledge-economy.

•A country that provides jobs for its young people, reducing unemployment to the lowest of single digits and providing safety nets so that no one is left behind.

•A Nigeria where entrepreneurship thrives, enterprise flourishes and the government gets out of your way so that you can create value, build the economy and aggressively expand wealth.

The APC candidate expressed confidence that the five agenda are implementable.

He said: “Are these things truly possible? Of course. That is the essence and outcome of leadership, and that is what my party and I promise you as we get into 2015.My dear friends, this New Year, more than ever before, I am hopeful about Nigeria.

“Yes, you are disappointed and you are angry, as you are entitled to, but you must never give in to the temptation to feel so weighed down by those who have failed you that you lose your hope and your energy and your passion to see change. You must never give up on Nigeria.

“Together, we can build a nation that is secure, prosperous and gives everyone a fair chance.

“This is the promise that 2015 holds. That is the promise that change will bring. That is the promise that I bring to you.”

Gen. Buhari said although 2014 was challenging for the nation, Nigerians should not lose hope or despair.

He added: “The year 2014 was a challenging one for most citizens of our dear country.

“We remember our compatriots who were brutishly killed or maimed by evil terrorists in 2014. I remember with a still broken heart that 219 of our children from Chibok are yet missing, let down by a country that should protect them. I remember that, even as I speak, some of our towns and villages are yet under the occupation of Boko Haram.

“Yes, it is enough for you to despair. It is enough for you to wonder if your country cares about you and can protect you. But do not despair.

“Two thousand and fifthen has arrived at a time of great discomfort; but the beauty of the New Year is that we can look forward with renewed hope and the knowledge that things can and will change.”

Gen. Buhari repeatedly assured that Nigerians will begin to write a new story as from 2015.

He said: “In Nigeria’s case, we can truly look forward to the change that the elections can, and will, bring. Our country will be secure again. Our country will prosper again.

“I have faith that 2015 is the year we shall begin to write a new story – a story of our youth creating jobs and expanding the frontiers of innovation and creativity everywhere from Mavin Records to the Co-Creation Hub; a story of genuine investment in our children and students be they in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka or in the Delta State University, Abraka; a country that finally makes a permanent shift from our debilitating dependence on the free-falling price of crude oil.”

1 Like

Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by duncun: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by danot1030: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
The only blueprint Atiku has is to sell/loot Nigeria and make his friends rich. It's difficult to tell that so he results to making insulting attack against Buhari in his campaign.

Atiku is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by SalamRushdie: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
What do you want to do with Atiku Blue Print ? For four years that Idiotic Buhari has been ruling without Blueprint Did you ask him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Oga President buhari have set up his manifestoes this next level slogan not just a thing of playing.
duncun:
APC are shouting Next level.
Have you asked Next level to what actually. Is it corruption, excuses, blame game or more unemployment and poverty in the land? A black man is daft cos he only accept what he hears but never hold their leaders by their words, and you wonder why Trump called Africa a sh*t hole

They have stopped making promises on there campaign grounds so you won't hold them accountable still ppl can't decipher this tricks.

What is wrong with a black man actually?
Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
As the campaign season for the 2019 elections officially kicks off today, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has released its roadmap. The roadmap themed Next Level is geared toward seeking re-election across all thirty-six state of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory. See below full text of the APC Roadmap below: President Buhari departs Paris for Abuja after a 5 day Official Visit to Paris on 14th Nov 2018 Four years ago, we promised Nigerians real change – in what we do and how we do it. Nigerians sent a clear message in the last election, and our platform offered a new, ambitious plan for a secure, prosperous and corruption-free country. We have worked hard to fulfil our promises – and while the road may have been difficult, over the last three and a half years, we have laid the foundations for a strong, stable and prosperous country for the majority of our people. Foundational work is not often visible, neither is it glamorous – but it is vital to achieving the kind of country we desire. Judging by the prior depth of decay, deterioration and disrepair that Nigeria had sunken into, we are certain that these past few years have put us in good stead to trudge on the Next Level of building an even stronger nation for our people. First things had to come first. We were a nation at war – but we delivered on our commitment to secure the territorial integrity of our nation in the face of a raging insurgency that devastated many parts of the North East. We liberated 17 Local Government Areas from the grip of insurgency. Brokering and sustaining peace in the Niger Delta has also been crucial to stabilising the polity. Despite the difficult circumstances presented by weak oil prices and reduced oil production, we delivered on our commitment to make public investments to spur economic growth, job creation, and broad-based prosperity. Agriculture continues to expand our economic base, as do our investments in deficient infrastructure across the length and breadth of this nation. We implemented a responsible and transparent fiscal plan for the challenging economic times that saw us doing more even with lesser oil revenues. Grand scale corruption perpetrated at the highest level of government is now a thing of the past, just as the Treasury Single Account (TSA) has made it more difficult for ministries, departments and agencies to exercise the unrestrained liberties that helped foster a climate conducive to corruption. The nation’s wealth is now being invested in capital projects to expand infrastructure and connect people, goods and opportunities by rail, road and air. Also, the Federal Government supported state governments with bailouts that enabled them to pay workers on their payroll. We took an unprecedented step towards creating a fairer and more equitable society by implementing Africa’s biggest social investment programme. Through the National Social Investment Programme, we are providing direct support to over 13 million Nigerians who need it by giving relief and assistance to unemployed youth, our children, the weak and vulnerable as well as small and medium businesses. But even as we lay the foundation for a stable and prosperous nation, we acknowledge there is still much to do. The Next Levelof effort focuses on job creation across various sectors. From an enlargement of the N-Power programme to investing in technology and creative sector jobs to agriculture and revolutionising access to credit for entrepreneurs and artisans, there is scope for over 15 million new jobs. The march away from a mono-economy must continue with our industrialisation plan coming to fore. With specific plans underway to exploit the comparative advantage of the geopolitical zones and different states by developing 6 Industrial Parks and 109 Special Production and Processing Centres (SPPCs) across each senatorial district, our incremental move away from oil dependence is assured. In addition, our development of the Special Economic Zones will quickly concretise our Made in Nigeria for Export (MINE) plan. To sustain food production and value addition, our mechanisation policy for agriculture will make tractors and processors easily accessible and available for farmers across Nigeria. We will continue a wide scale training policy, prioritising technology to reach the demography of young people within the productive sector on a massive scale even as we create jobs and growth within our economy. We believe that our people who are still in poverty have a direct way out and up through our expanded National Social Investment Programme. We believe we can implement the painstaking and comprehensive policy and work we have done to bring an end to the perennial conflict between farmers and herders – a conflict which is heightened by a struggle for land, water and pasture and the effects of climate change and every now and then, opportunistic and cynical manipulation by political actors. We are implementing a blend of measures that ensures that justice, order, modernisation and new economic paradigms emerge. Perhaps our biggest ambition yet is the overhaul of our education sector. Every child counts – and simply, whatever it takes to prepare our teachers, curriculum and classrooms to attain the right educational goals that grow our country, will be done. We will remodel 10,000 schools every year and retrain our teachers to impart science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics using coding, animation, robotics to re-interpret our curriculum. We know that to succeed, moral integrity and conscience must continue to form the dominant character of our nation and its leadership. Corruption is an existential threat to Nigeria. Despite the gains we have made in closing the gates, we know that there is still much ground to cover to stop systemic corruption. We are committed to deepening the work we started this first term such that the nation’s assets and resources continue to be organised and utilised to do good for the common man. The next four years will be quite significant for our country. Nigeria is faced with a choice to keep building a new Nigeria- making a break from its tainted past which favoured an opportunistic few. Our choices will shape us – our economic security and our future prosperity. Nigeria, more than ever before, needs a stable and people-focused government to move the agenda for our country forward. Join us on this journey to the Next Level of a prosperous, strong and stable Nigeria! Nigerians, we are all going higher!
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/apcs-roadmap-ahead-of-the-2019-elections-the-next-level-by-buhari/

Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Winning team.

Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:
What do you want to do with Atiku Blue Print ? For four years that Idiotic Buhari has been ruling without Blueprint Did you ask him
because I'm Nigerian and I deserve to know .Atiku is a criminal.
Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Atiku is coming to kill more Nigerians and steal our wealth.
Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by Deathstroke00(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Atiku has nothing to offer but destruction of our future, the way atiku is spending money on his election campaign, if he wins( which will be very hard for him just like seeing a talking unicorn) this man wont hesitate for a minute to loot back what he spent

For all we know its Buhari till 2023
Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Deathstroke00:
Atiku has nothing to offer but destruction of our future, the way atiku is spending money on his election campaign, if he wins( which will be very hard for him just like seeing a talking unicorn) this man wont hesitate for a minute to loot back what he spent

For all we know its Buhari till 2023
God will not allow PDP to rule this country again.
Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by duncun: 6:14am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2019
You have lost your conscience your hate for buhari won't allow you to see the good things his government have able to executed. I don't know where you staying but if you live in urban areas there is a improvement in our electricity I can't talk about rural areas. Comes to corruption the government have recorded a laudable victory despite the frustration from opposition. The judiciary arms of government could be blame for their inability to convicted the accusers onnonghen the cjn the father of corruption did a bad job throughout his staying in office.so man stop blaming the President face the reality.
duncun:
From the way you sound I can tell you are ignorant. Before election Fashola told you that to get a steady electricity in Nigeria is not A rocket science . Today i'ts a diff story not even a lay down plans, Have hold them responsible for this promise ? No.

How about Mr integrity jailing corrupt politicians? , Almost four years no show rather he's corruption personified with his gang of crooks targeting the perceived enemies.
. They end up constructing some roads after years of budget that runs in trillions just to wash off your tiny brains . A black man is shallow minded indeed.
Re: Please Show Me Atiku Blueprints by BuhariAdvocate: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Nigerians should vote buhari to complete his work.

(1) (Reply)

Tasce Sug Condemn Ogun State Government Over Staff Salary And Arrears / Cool FM Lagos, Recreate The Moment PDP Podium Collapsed At A Rally In Kebbi / Peter Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.