Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (24164 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by hardewaih(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
xfire:

I have seen your PM
Thank you so much Sir Xfire for the opportunity. I'm grateful. Massive thanks to Odunharry, Richiez and the sponsors. God bless you all. Kudos to all the contestants too. The exam was hotly contested. We came, we saw, we conquered. peace cool

2 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Now...countdown from 3,2.....to winner! cheesy

1 Like

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by HisGrace0000001(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
xfire:
Now to the 4th and 5th top student…………………
The 4th and 5th position was a very competitive one. This is because both candidates had the same average score and finished both tests within the same timeframe. A tie breaker (3rd test) was conducted exclusively for both of them to decide who would be ahead of the other.

The 4th position goes to a 400 level Medicine and Surgery student of UI, Ifelove1 (1st: 63.3%, 2nd: 81.7%, average score: 72.5%, tie breaker test: 80%).

The 5th position goes to a 100 level Vet Medicine student of UI, Nltaliban (1st: 70.0%, 2nd: 75.0%, average score: 72.5%, tie breaker test: 70%)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ifelove1 and Nltaliban have won cash prizes of N30,000 and N27,500 respectively. PM me please to get your cash.

Xfire
Wow!!!
This is very inspiring, at least to me.

4 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by IamGoke(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nltaliban and Ifelove1

Congratulations you guys. They also won last year.

grin

Next year watch out for me! tongue

2 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Eben331: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nltaliban:

Congratulations bro.
Congratulations bro
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by amidel(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nltaliban:

Congratulations bro.
Maximum Respect.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by BlackAce31(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nltaliban:

Congratulations bro.
Congrats to u man. See u in the next edition

1 Like

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
I move over to the 2nd runner up (3rd best). He is a 500 level Medicine student of UNIBEN. He is a living example of those who believe that perseverance pays, as he participated in the previous edition although he didn’t emerge as a winner after the 3rd stage test. Yet he demonstrated the spirit of sportsmanship.

He scored 66.7% and 83.3% in the first and second test respectively, with an average score of 75.0%

He loves watching football and making new friends. The 3rd best student for this edition is no one else but…

profpsalm!!!!

A prof indeed. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You have won a cash prize of N65,000 and a certificate that will be presented to you. Please PM me to claim your cash prize and then PM Richiez for your certificate.

Xfire

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Emyres: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kai.

Congrats to the winners

Thanks to the organizer xfire.

Let me go and cry. I thought I will be able to pay my last session school fees from it sha, the more reason I don't want the strike called off.

This is my last attempt as I will not be an undergraduate by next year.

Congrats again to everyone that won.

3 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nnannaou(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
xfire:

I have seen your PM

I sent you a PM sir.... I'll like my airtime to be converted to cash.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nnannaou(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
xfire:

I have seen your PM

I sent you a PM sir.... Pls I'll like my airtime to be converted to cash.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by HisGrace0000001(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
xfire:
I move over to the 2nd runner up (3rd best). He is a 500 level Medicine student of UNIBEN. He is a living example of those who believe that perseverance pays, as he participated in the previous edition although he didn’t emerge as a winner after the 3rd stage test. Yet he demonstrated the spirit of sportsmanship.

He scored 66.7% and 83.3% in the first and second test respectively, with an average score of 75.0%

He loves watching football and making new friends. The 3rd best student for this edition is no one else but…

profpsalm!!!!

You have won a cash prize of N65,000 and a certificate that will be presented to you. Please PM me to claim your cash prize and then PM Richiez for your certificate.

Xfire
Wow!!!
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
I can see both the 1st and 2nd best viewing...I move over to the 2nd best contestant...

6 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nltaliban(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
BlackAce31:

Congrats to u man. See u in the next edition
You too
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nltaliban(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Eben331:

Congratulations bro

Bro

2 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nltaliban(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
IamGoke:
Nltaliban and Ifelove1

Congratulations you guys. They also won last year.

grin

Next year watch out for me! tongue

Goke,thanks.

Let's win together next year, uites will dominate this
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
The 1st runner up is a 200 level Mechanical Engineering student of UNILAG. Aside academics, he is particularly interested in writing. He has his own blog where he writes contemporary articles. He also belongs to Insight Network, a network of young writers and poets alike. He loves reading as well as his favourite author is the great Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
He loves to explore, try new things and expand his horizon. He is also a big fan of innovations in technology. He hopes to be an aeronautic engineer someday.

He scored 70.0% and 81.7% in the first and second stage tests respectively, averaging a score of 75.8%.

The 2nd runners up is no one else but

ademilade

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have won a cash prize of N100,000 and a certificate that will be presented to you. Please PM me to claim your cash prize and then PM Richiez for your certificate.

Xfire

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Yuceeluv(f): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please I'm very lost. I never knew anything like this was done here. How do I partake in subsequent ones?

xfire:
The 1st runner up is a 200 level Mechanical Engineering student of UNILAG. Aside academics, he is particularly interested in writing. He has his own blog where he writes contemporary articles. He also belongs to Insight Network, a network of young writers and poets alike. He loves reading as well as his favourite author is the great Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
He loves to explore, try new things and expand his horizon. He is also a big fan of innovations in technology. He hopes to be an aeronautic engineer someday.

He scored 70.0% and 81.7% in the first and second stage tests respectively, averaging a score of 75.8%.

ademilade

You have won a cash prize of N100,000 and a certificate that will be presented to you. Please PM me to claim your cash prize and then PM Richiez for your certificate.

Xfire
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
phew.....finally, the overall winner of the 3rd Edition of Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (Schiolarship)
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kudos Xfire
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Please I'm very lost. I never knew anything like this was done here. How do I partake in subsequent ones?

Usually January of every year. Check my profile and the Richiez's profile for additional information.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ademilade(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
I just want to use this opportunity to thank Xfire, the other sponsors and also the coordinators of this entire exercise. Kudos to all the winners and participants as well. Looking forward to more of this
xfire:

ademilade

Xfire
!

9 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Teophilus96(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
I guess the winner is Japheth or so..

2 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Profpsalm(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
xfire:

profpsalm!!!!

Xfire

Wow!!! Mr. Xfire, All this praises for me? cheesy

From the depth of my heart, I wish to thank the organisers and cordinators of this scholarship programme, as well as the sponsors;
Xfire
Odunharry
Richiez
dejt4u
abike12
Mayflowa
InvertedHammer
Smeag0l
Anonymous

I appreciate every one of your support and effort you placed in the success of this programme.

When I missed out in d awards last year, I was very disappointed because despite my good scores in the 1st and 2nd test, My phone just decided to give me issues, and I couldn't write the 3rd test well but as the Bible says that "All things work together for good", I'm happy that I've been able to achieve something in this edition so, I encourage anyone for u who missed out to not be depressed but keep working hard, keep putting more efforts and I'll see u @ work.

Finally, I wanna thank God Almighty, the Master Planner for how he has help me thus far and I also want to dedicate this victory to every member of the University Of Benin Medical Students Association (UBEMSA), Ex- mays around the world and also my fellow Barcelona fans...

Graçias

23 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Profpsalm:

Wow!!! Mr. Xfire, All this praises for me? cheesy

Wow!!! Mr. Xfire, All this praises for me?

From the depth of my heart, I wish to thank the organisers and cordinators of this scholarship programme, as well as the sponsors;
Xfire
Odunharry
Richiez
dejt4u
abike12
Mayflowa
InvertedHammer
Anonymous

I appreciate every one of your support and effort you placed in the success of this programme.

When I missed out in d awards last year, I was very disappointed because despite my good scores in the 1st and 2nd test, My phone just decided to give me issues, and I couldn't write the 3rd test well but as the Bible says that "All things work together for good", I'm happy that I've been able to achieve something in this edition so, I encourage anyone for u who missed out to not be depressed but keep working hard, keep putting more efforts and I'll see u @ work.

Finally, I wanna thank God Almighty, the Master Planner for how he has help me thus far and I also want to dedicate this victory to every member of the University Of Benin Medical Students Association (UBEMSA), Ex- mays around the world and also my fellow Barcelona fans...

Graçias
Congratulations
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Yuceeluv(f): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
K tnx

xfire:

Usually January of every year. Check my profile and the Richiez's profile for additional information.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by bujebudanu1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Teophilus96:
I guess the winner is Japheth or so..

Lol.tissuepaper abi.
Guess d nig is brilliant
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Teophilus96(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Lol.tissuepaper abi. Guess d nig is brilliant
yeah
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by TissuePaper: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Lol.tissuepaper abi.
Guess d nig is brilliant
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation / Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes / JAMB UTME 2010 Result Finally Out! www.jamboline.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.