Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,342 members, 7,957,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? (17361 Views)

Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Djsylar(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2019
elonize:
Dear poster,if a wears a ripped jeans to d lap,it can attract gays n few females I think,but if a female put on dose n wear all dese nonsense "open belle",or clothes with breast exposed or any parts,all men will look....
to end this,when a man brings money for ur putty,u have d mouth n strong will to reject
work for ur money with pride n dignity
Exactly don't keep blaming men for the increased rate of pussy selling.
You have your mouth say no

5 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by elonize(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2019
baralatie:

infedility is one thing,adultery is another,also been polygamous is another.all these three words are not promiscuity.
traditional societies define that men are polygamous not prosmicous but prostitution,adultery,fornicating,extra marital is a product of prosmiscity.(it takes two to tangle)
weda n.a. fidelity bank o,or adultery, dey r d same,fornication n.a. d same tin,just dat one is married, d oda is not,
if u r polygamous, u r married to dem,no adultery der or promiscuity
if u r married n u dey go out,it's promiscuity, tie ur kala with ur wife n enjoy skin to skin
dnt go out for dat Oda fowl

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by elonize(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2019
Djsylar:

u dey mind dem,dose tif n lazy once nogo gree
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by ImaIma1(f): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2019
baralatie:

errhm!
is their anything like right for promiscuity

For some people...yeah
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2019
Women keep selling there worth for a piece of porridge..watch Davido or wizkid videos..you will see the guys all covered up from head to toe..while the women strip down to their thongs..pray tell, why can't the women also demand the artists and guys in the videos to strip down too? Why can't the women say NO? The cunning guys go dress up finish for video while the mumu girls go wan go naked..if you refuse to use your head then others(guys) go use am for you take am make money..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Kris907(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Thank you for the observation. Men will still dominate because it's in our blood. Men would still rule. Ask the lady by your side if she's not enjoying those moment.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by KiZiie(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2019
Because women hardly ever beg for sex, it's like a gift that they hand over to some men. although, few men actually so beg for sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2019
Op, you will be surprised to find out that females promote male promiscuity.

That is why they flaunt it because they have allies from both sides.

Strong critics of females promiscuity are females themselves. If all females collectively encourage it, the males will have no say.

The problem is that females are not united. You can liken it to negros as a bottom race. We are down at the bottom because we are not united and have chosen to remain at the bottom.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by afroxyz: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2019
of all things bothering Nigerians now, it is promiscuous men that is your problem? what a waste

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by darealez(m): 1:05am On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal:
We only talk about the ladies. we should talk about men too. We seem to hail them in this part of the world.

Men stop being promiscuous. stop pussy mongering. stop paying heavily for pussy.

We have been talking about ladies for too long. now time to attack the men.
It's simply backwards psychology... Every lady stands down and all 'promiscuousity' lies flat kind of cheesy
Not encouraging them tho... Luckily excluded.. grin grin
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by yemmy75(m): 1:42am On Feb 08, 2019
Hed0nist:
Please be reminded of the "padlock and key" analogy. grin
Somebody give thus guy a bottle of cold water dia! :-)

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by yemmy75(m): 1:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Miarose:
I think men love paying for sex. Could it be an ego trip or something? I dont know.The industry is huge and growing rapidly. Even the ones with free sex at home long for the paid sex. The bold girls are capitalizing on this.driving prices higher yet they keep paying.
I think the runs girls are winning the race.they have men by the balls, literally.Kudos to them.
The next question should be what are they doing better that y'all ain't doing?
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Toks2008(m): 2:03am On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal:
We only talk about the ladies. we should talk about men too. We seem to hail them in this part of the world.

Men stop being promiscuous. stop pussy mongering. stop paying heavily for pussy.

Only foolish men are promiscuous...real men marry more beautiful ladies if they desire.

I hate guys sleeping around or having side chic upandan...if you want to be a real man, marry more ladies the normal way and focus on them.

Ma quote mi o

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by youngalex(m): 2:35am On Feb 08, 2019
Daeylar:
I truly think women do not care about men most especially what these men do with their peƱis.
Women are not obsessed with how these men use their genitals the way they are obsessed with how a woman uses her genitals.

I feel this maybe in part to the way women and men are socialized and raised.
No one really talks or cares about male promiscuity, it's treated as a part of life but people are always stuck up on female promiscuity either real or imagined.
That's why you see FGM. People hiding the girl child in their houses, but allowing the boys to roam free. Virginity checking and all these other nasty practises.

One of the reasons I love feminism. It doesn't tolerate such. If we are going to look at promiscuity, we look at both genders or none at all.
just hope Feminism will one day address the paying of bride price amd spending to marry a woman when in actual sense its partnership

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by JayGraphics(m): 5:01am On Feb 08, 2019
Constructing sentence really matters,
I know my father is responsible.
Your notation mean even you biological father isn't.

xendra:
but there are no responsible men

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by femi4: 5:22am On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal:

Men are wired differently. The greatness of a Man lies in the no of women at his disposal
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:29am On Feb 08, 2019
Philomathhh:
This is because a key that can open many locks is considered a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.
So, Men = Key
Women = Lock
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal:

fuuuk u you too, I check ur dp and didn't liked it
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by skukimania(f): 5:56am On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal:

Stop paying heavily ke? Or you mean stop receiving heavily for p.s.y? Don't you know Gigolos are just like prostitutes and they are everywhere too?Yet, we don't talk about them.

If ladies were to be paying guys heavily for it, I am not sure there will be any noise smiley.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by skukimania(f): 5:59am On Feb 08, 2019
Djsylar:

And when they do and become successful, you people will still tag them Olosho with big God.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by xendra: 6:06am On Feb 08, 2019
chris31:

If ur a lady & u keep complaining that all men are the same i will distance myself to u coz that shows u can't attract responsible men to urself
Some of u ladies these days are dumb
I have met more dumb men than ladies, maybe because I don't date ladies tongue
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by dingbang(m): 6:13am On Feb 08, 2019
If I had spare money and flaunted it at say 20 ladies

18 out of them would do my bidding.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Ojo225: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2019
See below
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2019
femi4:
Men are wired differently. The greatness of a Man lies in the no of women at his disposal
African man (Third World) mentality. We have long gone past that age, where a man's greatness is measured by the number of women he has as his wives and/or concubines.

In today's digital age, innovation rules the world. We're no longer in Stone Age, where such notion held sway.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Vince77(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2019
Enitxt:

At the end na irresponsible man go still smash ur pussy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Tisham20(m): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2019
hmm
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Vince77(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2019
I dont understand what the complain is about. Women have always preferred to be with promiscuous/irresponsible men right from time.

Women don't like good men. Ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by ojuu4u(m): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by frozen70(f): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal:

You did well bringing this topic up

The mentality the men have is that variety is the spice of of life

They have forgotten that the women too have blood running in them

The have what triggers sex in them and we have our own hormones that triggers the same urge in us

But because of our stupid culture, they want the women to suppress their's while they allows their's to determine them

That's why so many women operate in secret and the men operate in public glare

At the end we still get same satisfaction
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by snipernigga(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2019
;DYes o, shame shame. Especially deek that do 2, 3, 4some and anal. Shame, shame, shame. :PYes o, shame shame. Especially deek that do 2, 3, 4some and anal. Shame, shame, shame.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Yoighaman(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Miarose:
I think men love paying for sex. Could it be an ego trip or something? I dont know.The industry is huge and growing rapidly. Even the ones with free sex at home long for the paid sex. The bold girls are capitalizing on this.driving prices higher yet they keep paying.
I think the runs girls are winning the race.they have men by the balls, literally.Kudos to them.

....but is the one at home really free...that's a subjective statement smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / Redpill Wisdom Nuggets / Share Your Experience With Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.