Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? (17344 Views)

Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by dam1l0la: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2019
You sampled the irresponsible ones na, he's responsible so he's not among
xendra:
I don sample You? ode

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Judybash93(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal:
We only talk about the ladies. we should talk about men too. We seem to hail them in this part of the world.

Men stop being promiscuous. stop pussy mongering. stop paying heavily for pussy.

We have been talking about ladies for too long. now time to attack the men.

lol....
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Ablechukwu(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2019
same in number...
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Leo10000(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal:
We only talk about the ladies. we should talk about men too. We seem to hail them in this part of the world.

Men stop being promiscuous. stop pussy mongering. stop paying heavily for pussy.

1.......2.....3 ready go,ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.....SPARTANS AWOO AWOO AWOO...
but seriously men are polygamous by nature,even in d animal kingdom where they are of low consciousness, it's a male to several females....in summary it takes a discipline man not to be promiscuous, a man above the carnal mind,thank u!
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by delectablegyal(f): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Leo10000:

1.......2.....3 ready go,ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.....SPARTANS AWOO AWOO AWOO...
but seriously men are polygamous by nature,even in d animal kingdom where they are of low consciousness, it's a male to several females....in summary it takes a discipline man not to be promiscuous, a man above the carnal mind,thank u!

Are you DICKcipline? I'm sure you are. Since you are mentioning spartanscheesy.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by ecstasy357(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal:

If there's no padlock, d key is useless and vice versa.

When a padlock is locked, pple will look for the key.

When its just a key without a padlock, d key gets thrown away.

Women r padlocks while men r d keys.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by ecstasy357(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2019
xendra:
but there are no responsible men

Have u met me?
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Yoighaman post=75524877]

....but is the one at home really free...that's a subjective statement smiley[/quote I bin wan ask d same quetn too
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Ozkar: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2019
The popular phrases/questions 'men are dogs', 'all men cheat', 'why do men cheat?' aren't about promiscuous women, are they?

You just want to be able to talk ill about men 24/7 with no one talking about women, like you ladies are angels.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by kraayfeesh(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2019
Ladies, wen d promiscuous men come with money, dont give dem ur pussy too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by PicaS0(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2019
xendra:
lol they are all that exist

Lol
That nigg really broke your heart uhn
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by charlsecy(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal:
What do you call a key that could open many padlocks?

How do you see a padlock that could be opened by any key?

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Osyxcel(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
xendra:
I have met more dumb men than ladies, maybe because I don't date ladies tongue

@bolded, with the way you bash men on here, I highly doubt that. What's your story? I'm interested.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Osyxcel(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
PicaS0:

Lol
That nigg really broke your heart uhn

As in real heartbreak. She found love, she was in ecstasy and lost it.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by oblaak(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
elonize:
mayb o,but to b fair,it's not,just dat for a married woman tobi sleeping around,how does it sound..but if a man does dat, e's criticize small sha
N lastly my guy,ders ntin like man is naturally promiscuous, now I understand dat is d sin during d time of Adam cos am
u will agree dat if u r truly born again,u nogo tink of promiscuity, am I right?
Why can't you write in simple English?
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by banio: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Animals like lions, monkeys etc have several females to mate with. God designed it as one male and several females. I don't just know why ladies keep fighting nature.

Just be submissive and allow men enjoy different pussiess
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by MENTORCH(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
It’s because no matter the amount of pussy a man has bleeped, it can only make his dick stronger and more rugged to drill more, but when different dicks enter a pussy it doesn’t make the hole better because some dicks would hit some places others won’t.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
That's not true, whenever any man commit any wrong, I do comment against them and the full weight of the laws will surely be meted on them..
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by SmithRussell(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
pansophist:

Same way society only talks about broke men, not broke Women. Different gender get their own palava
Yhu just stole that line from my thumbs. . So true. . And it's sad how women always complain about their palava. .

Whenever domestic abuse is mentioned, it must be about men, we don't complain; even though the percentage of women who abuse their househelps/stepkids are more than that of men who abuse their wives/kids.

They complain that the society supports sexual abuse on women buh most men who do this still get charged; yet 99.9% of women who do the same to men go without charges, and the society doesn't even believe that a man can be raped; we no dey complain. .

And the list continues. . .

I really don't know why they are not satisfied with what they are. . They think it's easy to be men, not knowing that the world has too many hardworking men already.

They don't see the advantage they have. Back then in 200L I told a female coursemate to apply for a scholarship. We both applied after many preaching. She got shortlisted and I wasn't. I bet she's among the top out of the 5% of female applicants; while I no even know where I dey out if thousands of male applicants. .
If only they would stop complaining, stop feeling entitled to someone else's cash, stop being lazy, and work hard. .
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by pansophist(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
SmithRussell:
Yhu just stole that line from my thumbs. . So true. . And it's sad how women always complain about their palava. .

Whenever domestic abuse is mentioned, it must be about men, we don't complain; even though the percentage of women who abuse their househelps/stepkids are more than that of men who abuse their wives/kids.

They complain that the society supports sexual abuse on women buh most men who do this still get charged; yet 99.9% of women who do the same to men go without charges, and the society doesn't even believe that a man can be raped; we no dey complain. .

And the list continues. . .

I really don't know why they are not satisfied with what they are. . They think it's easy to be men, not knowing that the world has too many hardworking men already.

They don't see the advantage they have. Back then in 200L I told a female coursemate to apply for a scholarship. We both applied after many preaching. She got shortlisted and I wasn't. I bet she's among the top out of the 5% of female applicants; while I no even know where I dey out if thousands of male applicants. .
If only they would stop complaining, stop feeling entitled to someone else's cash, stop being lazy, and work hard. .

Its called solipsism, or in this context, female solipsism.

From my observation, I've also concluded that many if not most women are incapable of understanding and genuinely empathizing with male issues. For example, Look at the chibok girls, the world went crazy because they were kidnapped, but thousands of men are murdered consecutively, but no one cares. Thousands of our soldiers waste away their life, but no one is hashtagging to bring back our boys.

Women are used to been taking care of, and signalling their merger life challenges is to solicit for interventions from societal structures that has proven over and over again that her life worth more. It's like expecting a child to empathize with the struggles his parent underwent to afford him a good life, it's inconceivable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by pansophist(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
internationalman:

Best answer to the question..

Also, society talks about promiscuous women generally because it's far easier for women to get sex than men. If a woman wants to sleep with two men every day, she can. But a man can't. It's super hard unless he is a superstar. For example, no one will be surprised if a tall man is a professional basketballer, but with a short man like aki and paw paw, everyone is shocked. Simply because it's easier dunking ball as a tall man that a short man.

The same logic applies here. Women have reputation and men have respect. It's why a woman will travel far to have sex, to protect her home base reputation, to avoid destroying her reputation. All this basic rules of the understanding of gender dynamic seems to be missing with most people, hence the confusion of treating men to the same moral codes as women.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by CaesarDon(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
delectablegyal Men own it when they are tagged promiscuous or fuckboys unlike ladies that continually deny it, so they're are also talked about, but do not see no shame in it, you no why

A key that opens maby doors is called a master key. But a door that is opened by many keys is virtually useless and a promiscuous one wink

It'sIt's just nature not my handwriting
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Alejob: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
gensteejay:

A good laptop powerbank will power your Laptop for between 10-24hours
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Leo10000(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
delectablegyal:

Lol,forget d spartan i mentioned,it's just a movie,made reference to it cos u sounded like a lady who wants war and of course i am dickcipline,i don't insert in every honey pot i meet,can't speak for all male folks though
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Leo10000(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
delectablegyal:

lol,it's just a movie miss,made reference to it cos u sounded like a lady who wants war and of course i am dickcipline,i don't insert in every honey pot i meet,can't speak for all male folks though
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Men by virtue are meant to be promiscuous just as women are meant to be hypergamous, so no biggie.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
xendra:
mcthwww idiot you felt like you had a better reply to help him out ABI? Lol

all the ones that sampled your irresponsible ass nko
u see ur life. Do I look like a gay to U.
Re: Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? by Djsylar(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
skukimania:

And when they do and become successful, you people will still tag them Olosho with big God.
I don't judge neither am i quick to. If a lady makes her cash clean i am always happy 4 her. I know a few ladies thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Nairalander Needed Here / Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.