Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter (31484 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Fenway Sports Group Puts Liverpool FC Up For Sale After 12 Years Of Ownership / Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Femi316: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
alfajohn:
if truly you can turn 5k to 6million within few hours by now you should be richer than Dangote. Please you guys should stop spewing this rubbish. We don’t have fish brain.
they think they are talk to little children......Lmao

1 Like

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by mubby4real(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Babyforever:
Anyone with the pics of his d....k lipsrsealed sorry pics of the club should pls help a sista
I have it but i don't want to post it here, i will send you a mail.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by SEONaijaExpert: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
LINTUNE:
true however the system doesn't support such
In what context, I'd like to know.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Earthbound:
When you publicly f*** up in a position of power, regardless of your sin, the appropriate thing to do is to step the f*** down and go away. Buhari, Saraki, Ganduje, Onnoghen, Ambode, Wike and almost all Nigerian politicians need to take a cue from this.

By the way, if you have your nudeselfie on your phone in 2019, you have a problem. Even if you must keep them, what happened to opening a cloud account?

Ha cloud!!!
No try am. Remember those celebrity nudes released years ago, some apple employee in california uploaded it on the Internet.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by pek(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
alfajohn:
if truly you can turn 5k to 6million within few hours by now you should be richer than Dangote. Please you guys should stop spewing this rubbish. We don’t have fish brain.
I blame the mods for unbanning them after a few hours. I advocate anyone who violates rule 16 should have his account completely deactivated.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Slynation(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Babyforever:
Anyone with the pics of his d....k lipsrsealed sorry pics of the club should pls help a sista
absolutely

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Bobnotrouble: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Better that way.
It wont be fair to Notts county if the owner is naughty.
That would be a double disaster.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by MissRaine69(f): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
In sane communities when you're caught in an unethical practice, you make move to either fix it legally or get away from the spotlight by resigning.

I don't know why it's difficult to do in Nigeria.

Onnoghen comes to mind.
In Nigeria you blame the village people, get cameras to follow you when you go to church and blame political enemies why? Because there are no consequences simple as that.
Elsewhere when a person in charge errs he resigns or is firesd just because they are the owner/CEO their actions won’t sit well with investors/share holders .Look at the period Buhari was receiving treatment abroad what other country would put up with that? Anywhere else he would have been declared unfit for office and removed but not here. He is actually campaigning for another term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by sunkieisland(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Earthbound:
When you publicly f*** up in a position of power, regardless of your sin, the appropriate thing to do is to step the f*** down and go away. Buhari, Saraki, Ganduje, Onnoghen, Ambode, Wike and almost all Nigerian politicians need to take a cue from this.

By the way, if you have your nudeselfie on your phone in 2019, you have a problem. Even if you must keep them, what happened to opening a cloud account?

The next honourable thing when you are in a position of power is Harakiri
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by sparko1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
alfajohn:

and you spent 30 minutes typing this, everybody in your village is a millionaire or they can't afford 5k!
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by lomprico(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
If na naija celebrities or politicians they will blame it on hackers. They will never admit their 4cups.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Tedassie(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Babyforever:
Ode nla
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Tedassie(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

In Nigeria you blame the village people, get cameras to follow you when you go to church and blame political enemies why? Because there are no consequences simple as that.
Elsewhere when a person in charge errs he resigns or is firesd just because they are the owner/CEO their actions won’t sit well with investors/share holders .Look at the period Buhari was receiving treatment abroad what other country would put up with that? Anywhere else he would have been declared unfit for office and removed but not here. He is actually campaigning for another term.
Welcome to Nigeria, babe
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by majamajic(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Babyforever:

u can equally have pics of my ' club ' if u don't mind,
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by SEONaijaExpert: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

You were right until you got to the Buhari part.

There's a provision in the constitution for a situation where the President need to go on medical leave. You can't declare him unfit or be removed because there's an acting President in position of the vice-president.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by hustla(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Earthbound:

Cloud accounts can be hacked
You can always not store any or have a private folder if u own a Samsung phone
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by D1zion: 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
He honourably resigned not that he was forced unlike here in Africa, even if they catch you red handed, you'll still carry your shoulders high up & try to defend yourself.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Orangina(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tonight @ 8-00pm 29-01-2019 Correct score for Man utd vs Burnley is 3-2 in favor of Man utd. Call me for Tottenham vs Watford correct score. +2349020250752
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by bencarter(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
person papa go jst dea ... dea snap him dick smiley smiley

oyibo dea marras self
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Muzikluva(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Babyforever:
I already stated it up there
You were not being specific grin tongue
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by MissRaine69(f): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

You were right until you got to the Buhari part.

There's a provision in the constitution for a situation where the President need to go on medical leave. You can't declare him unfit or be removed because there's an acting President in position of the vice-president.
Yes you can, a vote of no confidence by the National Assembley. He was sick before he was president he is still sick....
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by millionboi2: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Babyforever:
Go and buy cucumber and leave som1 dick alone

Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by SEONaijaExpert: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

Yes you can, a vote of no confidence by the National Assembley. He was sick before he was president he is still sick....
I make bold to say that the President is fit, his agility and alacrity in campaign activities so far should be the answer to how fit he is. Hence, I would say, very fit for another 4 years.

Furthermore, you can only pass a vote of no confidence in a situation of incompetence and medical reasons isn't one of them.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by DAVE5(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ohislee:
Honest mistake indeed. Why keep such things on your phone.

So I went to that bootera.com and I’m over liking some of the shoes I’m seeing, I had some but time has spoilt them n made them unwearable... do u hav a shop I could come check out the shoes in person
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by Slimlord(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Parada:
Foolish Biafrans will argue a Chief Justice that did not mistakenly hide $2,000,000 in his account should continue dishing out PDP purchased justice on Nigeria.
Ganduje comes to mind
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by MissRaine69(f): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I make bold to say that the President is fit, his agility and alacrity in campaign activities so far should be the answer to how fit he is. Hence, I would say, very fit for another 4 years.

Furthermore, you can only pass a vote of no confidence in a situation of incompetence and medical reasons isn't one of them.
Medication can make one mentally incompetent and that can be argued easily especially where morphine is concerned.
Very fit for another 4 years? Not with what he has he is not.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by SEONaijaExpert: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

Medication can make one mentally incompetent and that can be argued easily especially where morphine is concerned.
Very fit for another 4 years? Not with what he has he is not.
Hmm...from your comment, I'm trying not to insinuate anything neither would I won't type the unwritten. It's better said by you, sure you know my drift.

But from my position of knowledge, the President is fit for another 4 years. You can bank on that.
Re: Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter by sayisayi(m): 4:22am On Jan 30, 2019
Parada:
Foolish Biafrans will argue a Chief Justice that did not mistakenly hide $2,000,000 in his account should continue dishing out PDP purchased justice on Nigeria.

Your 1 brain cell never tire?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Survives Bomb Explosion In Dortmund / I Shall Return - Enyeama / Club World Cup: Fan Shot Dead In Brazil After Chelsea Beat Palmeiras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.