Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) (31341 Views)

UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) / Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
The should channel their anger towards their players who were unable to deliver.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
sad

Football is a game of luck, it's either you win or lose because at the end; there's always a winner.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
I dont know i lof d resilience of Qatar
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
manci:
calling them terrorist are they biafran?

Hope u know that.

1 Like

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is politics at play,saudi arabia and UAE are the spear heads of the blockade against Qatar and coincidentally, Qatar have beaten both at this tournament, the UAE even refused to allow Qatar football fans to come to the UAE to watch the tournament but against all the odds,Qatar have qualified for the final.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Xander85: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
upower123:
Why most of the players on the field are blacks....just asking pls

You may just as well ask why most of the French world cup winning squad are black! Qatar obviously gave accelerated citizenship approval to gifted, young Africans to boost their chances in competitions like this one.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bloooody:
I can't blame them.
The black race is cursed.
If I were white I'd flog a black man.
kindly visit Yaba left for check up
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by crisycent: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bloooody:
I can't blame them.

Oga this has nothing to do with the colour of their skin. If you must know, this is about politics

1 Like

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
upower123:
qatar,uae,Bahrain etc entice talented African sports men....most sport organisation are fighting this poaching as more talented Africans chose to rep these Asian countries due to financial gains

2 Likes

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Funny, football is a game of passion but not emotional display.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Eddiecute86(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Some people here are already displaying their gross ignorance some even thought UAE are blacks already terming it racism.
The thing is there have been a serious tension between UAE and Qatar since 2017 to the extend that they cut their bilateral relationships. As at the begin of the tension U UAE expelled the Qataris in their country and Qatar also did the same.
So right now they don't cross each other paths.
That was why they were so pained when they lost to them. They preferred to have lost to another country and not Qatar and also considering the fact that they are the host.
There perception was that there enemy came to conquer them in their land.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by mildflame: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bloooody:
I can't blame them. The black race is cursed. If I were white I'd flog a black man.
Mother of all illiterates, I weep for your parents

1 Like

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
E pain the coneheads
grin
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by humberjade: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
U haven't seen anything yet...wait until Egypt own go start...they are worse than this
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by einsteine(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Because there are many Arabs that are blacks.

Not true

Those are naturalized Africans who were picked for the national team. There is nothing like Black Arab

1 Like

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
mildflame:

Mother of all illiterates, I weep for your parents

Why you dey send message to him parents nau

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
einsteine:

Not true

Those are naturalized Africans who were picked for the national team. There is nothing like Black Arab
Mr man stop arguing bro, there are black Arabs. Many of them have been living in Arabian peninsula for many centuries before the tran-sahara slave trade. How many gulf nations do accept naturalized citizens? Bahrain has many blacks, are you saying they were all naturalized? The second richest man in Saudi is a black man. Omar Bashir the president of Sudan is black-arab.
I laughed when I see people saying Arabs have only pink or pale skin.

1 Like

Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by labani06(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
upower123:
Blacks are talented
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by labani06(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mr man stop arguing there are black Arabs. How many gulf nations do accept naturalized citizens? Bahrain has many blacks, are you saying they were all naturalized? The second richest man in Saudi is a black man. Omar Bashir the president of Sudan is black-arab.
I laughed when I see people saying Arabs are only pale or brown in skin.
People of northern sudan are arabs
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
upower123:
It happens that the population of expatriates in both UAE and Qatar exceed by a great number the indigenous citizens and those blacks from wherever they came from have become citizens there
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
labani06:

People of northern sudan are arabs
Not only Sudan (Northern Sudan), Virtually all Arab nations have blacks from Djibouti to Bahrain to Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations. These blacks aren't slaves, they are also among the original owners of the Arabian territories.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Nolongthing3669: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:
Potentials terrorists
Bigot
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mr man stop arguing bro, there are black Arabs. Many of them have been living in Arabian peninsula for many centuries before the tran-sahara slave trade. How many gulf nations do accept naturalized citizens? Bahrain has many blacks, are you saying they were all naturalized? The second richest man in Saudi is a black man. Omar Bashir the president of Sudan is black-arab.
I laughed when I see people saying Arabs have only pink or pale skin.

most of the black players are of African origin. About three of them are from sudan. some of the light skinned ones there too are from Africa too (Tunisia and Algeria)
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by cooltola(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bloooody:
I can't blame them.

that is what you believe, I believe we are blessed.
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by donbenie(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bloooody:
I can't blame them.
You're an 1mbecile,since when have Arabs become blacks?
Go and take several seats with your low self esteem.. sad
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Unfortunately Asians don't wear good shoes . I wish it happened in Europe, my brothers there won't disappoint me. They must capture 2 or 3 pairs
Re: Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Macnnoli4:
It happens that the population of expatriates in both UAE and Qatar exceed by a great number the indigenous citizens and those blacks from wherever they came from have become citizens there

Arab countries don’t give citizenship even if you live there for a century. You remain an expat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unpaid Allowances: Dalung Meets Super Falcons Players (Pics) / Qatar 2022 World Cup: All The Teams That Have Qualified From All Continents / Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.