Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (47735 Views)

Man Blasts An Evangelist Who Was Preaching On The Streets Around 4 A.m (video) / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by AmazingELixir: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin

Diswan weak me
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Agugbadin: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Thank you Lord for saving this soul
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by abbeyty(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Na wa for Nigeria people oooo,sharp guy he knew there is more money to make in being a pastor than a masquerade . I know he will become a pastor very soon

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by slaypapa: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Glory be to God
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
flejnr2:
Something in me says this is stage managed
I swear down. Look at the masquerade 's slippers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by wristbangle: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
About to open a church and start enjoying tithes and offerings of the Lord's vineyard. Glory to Allah Jehovah Jesus God, for the miracle. Allahu Akbar in Jesus name.

So much confusion happening in this comment cheesy
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Nicerazor(m): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
I know the pastor he is a redeemed pastor and he is the pastor in charge of a province that uses (Silverbird cinema Victoria island) movie hall for service. I was Asst manager at Silverbird around last year before quitting.
This is WOW.
realmedia:
more

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nicerazor:
I know the pastor he is a redeemed pastor and he is the pastor in charge of a province that uses (Silverbird cinema Victoria island) movie hall for service. I was Asst manager at Silverbird around last year before quitting.
This is WOW.

Reporter ! who asked for eye witness report? tongue

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by toprealman: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
#6MonthsChallenge
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
About to open a church and start enjoying tithes and offerings of the Lord's vineyard. Glory to Allah Jehovah Jesus God, for the miracle. Allahu Akbar in Jesus name.
grin
GBE body eh
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by AgentGoat: 12:33am On Jan 30, 2019
Exwizard:
Good for him, look more like fixed match

Anyway I have a brand new Rolex chain wrist watch for sell

Location =Abeokuta

Asking price 25k
is that one Rolex too?
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2019
Macabeus:
To cure madness dey easy, na to cure the waka waka wey follow am na there wahala dey. Make una watch this man for church during praise and worship, e go still dey throw masquerade dance steps and if by mistake you hear am dey speak in tongues, my guy don dey communicate with him fellow spirits be that
hahajahajahahahaha. M held wan tear like rubber
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think he should have converted to Islam because we Christians have turned Christianity to a useless religion and a joke sad
You very stupid for this assertion of yours just to gain likes and relevant

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by ayitasitis(m): 1:29am On Jan 30, 2019
Exwizard:

Location =Abeokuta

Asking price 25k

Those nails needs attention my friend
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Akinjide2001(m): 2:03am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=MajorJeffery post=75243400]All these happened within 6months and he's already an evangelist. Even madness isn't cured that fast. It's alright.

If we don't know about something let's not just keep assuming. I know Pastor Daniel Olawande (Pdan)/very well. I knew when this happened 6 months ago.. its wasn't staged managed.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by femi4: 4:21am On Jan 30, 2019
kufre2010:
What do we take masquerade for, a sinner? So if to where masquerade is a sin what of white men who carried Bannie, those one are going to heaven bah, it is high time we stop this nonsense in Africa
Do they recite incantation or performed sacrifice before wearing Barney
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Taciturn1: 4:52am On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think he should have converted to Islam because we Christians have turned Christianity to a useless religion and a joke sad
Jesus remains the only way, even though folks these days need serious reorientation on being Christ-like.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by CDMagazine(m): 4:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by pek(m): 5:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Exwizard:

Location =Abeokuta

Asking price 25k
Rolex watch for #25k? I laugh in Japanese.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2019
chiedu7:

What does Jesus have to do with Allah?
They are both inexistent.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by luluosas(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Give your life to Jesus Christ now and experience true transformation of life, as you get washed in the Blood of the LAMB
flejnr2:
Something in me says this is stage managed
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by luluosas(m): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Glory be to God. See the fine man Satan was dragging to hell. Thank God for the divine escape
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Judybash93(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

Hahahahaha...abeg...No come kii person for here jare grin grin grin grin

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Exwizard: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2019
pek:
Rolex watch for #25k? I laugh in Japanese.

That was a typo error it's 35k.....why not Google it bro

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by lovemaths(f): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2019
afonja masquerade shocked shocked shocked
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Dreal1247: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:

I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ grants you a divine encounter that will truly establish you as His own in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by solarview(m): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Glory to God almighty
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by jashar(f): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2019
I'm happy he found Christ, but he still needs to be rooted and grounded in God's Word before He can fully preach it...
Re: Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) by Dagoma: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Care should be taken so that he may not just pretend and be fuc*king women in the church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.