Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (61651 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Catching A Cheating Lover /partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Decallionaire: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6409233/man-exposes-lady-cheating-boyfriend

A viral tweet on Wednesday, broke the story of a banker identified as Emeka whose girlfriend, Grace, was having a secret affair with his flatmate, Andrew.
One of the comment to the viral tweet, from @MfrBabaTee stated, "I swear I'm heading to GTBank Marian road like this.... "

In a follow up to the story, Emeka has broken the relationship with his girlfriend Grace and has given a quit notice to his flatmate, Andrew.
See his reaction below in a text he replied to @MfrBabaTee.

What do you make of it?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by becky39000(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka is the Real MVP grin Anyday anytime, twice on Sundays !!!
Dude wasted no time in doing the needful!!!
FTC once again lol!!!
Dedicate this to all hardworking peeps, may ur hustle strike gold soonest!!!

825 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by 3LACK: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2021
2 LEGENDS!!!

If u see something say something... we move.

725 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by anochuko01(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2021
emeka o.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Emeka my man you did the right thing.

Them hoes got no loyalty, love any at your own peril my niggarr!!

When you see your getting soft cos of a bitch, take some more red pills my niggarr, you gon get stronger.

I said what I said my niggarr!!

408 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Dannyyoung26(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2021
grin chai, I just happy one kind sha

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by DirtyGold: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2021
...and then Grace and Andrew lived happily ever after for about two weeks.
The end. cheesy cheesy

Emeka should celebrate because bastard children from the hoe have been removed from his future before they were even conceived. That should console him for the wasted time and resources.

What's tha business?

320 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by zealousayo(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Way to go.

10 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Thompz43(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2021
Is a game of throne, las las Andrew of a guy will later inherit Grace, but it will end in premium tears...

257 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Kapilta(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2021
Thompz43:
Is a game of throne, las las Andrew of a guy will later inherit Grace, but it will end in premium tears...
Inheritance ni. He can inherit the puna for some months sha. Who f***s with a hoe.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by younglleo: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2021
If dis is true, make more oil fall for emaka head!
The realllllll Mvp!

309 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by UncleDaddy2017(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Inherited chick cannot last. Na now Grace go know wetin she miss. You live landlord dey follow squater.

369 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by gasparpisciotta: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka is already in contention to be named man of the year 2021.

Let’s wait for more testimonies

388 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nato008(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2021
now this is a real niggar there..... no dulling abeg

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Nato008(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2021
but honestly, what is it about sex that makes people cheat....after fucking Andrew, u still Bleep emeka at night....only one pussy, nawa oh

231 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by mainkendo: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka . This is ought not to be in the media.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by tnerro1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Also heard of a story like this, a girl was fvcking two friends codely and the boyfriend got to know, so he invited for a weekend, fvcked the hell out of her and threw her out on Monday morning. She went to the other guy, who kept her for some days, bleeped her well well(said he bleeped her ass also) and threw her out also. Now the bitch lost both ways, she was a fool to think either guy was going to keep her.

235 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by pretydiva(f): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Serves the cheating idiot right

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by eneyoduke(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka can no longer work with GTB, he will be sack soon

43 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by chiiraq802(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Emeka is already in contention with to be named man of the year 2021.

Let’s wait for more testimonies

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Harddiskng(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Man like Emeka! grin

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by chiiraq802(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is how God expect all men to behave....
Rise above Emotions.
Rise above Boobs
Rise above Kpekus
Rise above Girls cum Oloshos....

Its a sin for Simps to be in the presence of God.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by mechanics(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by esomchi98820: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
If dis is true, make more oil fall for emaka head!The realllllll Mvp!

27 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Denique(f): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Giver Grace right now:

33 Likes

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Gadafii: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
a simp would have been asking the girl who is Andrew, leemao

how many likes for EMEKA abeg cool cool

329 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by kalu61(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka deserve MVP award

Simp would have been here asking us what to do.
No better way to reward the bitch. That Andrew, needs a bullet

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Telegram234(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emeka the G.O.A.T cool

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by UncleDaddy2017(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
E good make person pikin open eye. To say Emeka no open eye, e for dey do like simp. E go begin beg Grace say, "sweetheart, please take this relationship seriously. You know how much I love you. Don't do this to me"

God punish all those Jezebel using godly names to disguise...

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Isokoboy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wow
Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Headlesschicken(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
smiley What this B!tches want from a n!gga, sometimes i don't just get it...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] by Okikiade03: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Another daily lesson achieved
I love this game
Emeka you're the reallllllll MVP

73 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.