Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (73557 Views)

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Sannisege: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mehn these Atiku/Obi are worthless. Too senseless beings

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is a comedy show grin cheesy :

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Articul8(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
This Obi is a joker... Using useless analogies.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bluetooth2:

O boy see answer

Nigerians are in trouble cheesy
We are in deep trouble

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by desiredhome: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=stephleena post=75270690]I can sight Ben Bruce[/quotey]

No wonder the audience is just clapping unnecessarily

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nbote(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Peter Obi don finish work... OBJ has consulted VAR Q.E.D

23 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by royallord1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Obiooooo.. . obasanjo has used VAR to score atiku high...

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Asshurbanipall: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kai ..defence is top notch. I give Atiku-Obi pass mark

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Godw1n(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Peter obi--obasanjo has used VAR and atiku has been vindicated

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by KingsleyA2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
This moderator has been paid by APC, shikena!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mrjojo: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
uzohrome:
This woman is too useless and APC planted her. Rubbish
because she is asking the tough questions? Have you watched Amanpour before??

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by naptu2: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kadaria says that what Obasanjo said doesn't necessarily exonerate Atiku. That it's like someone saying I want to move on, not necessarily that there was no problem originally.

Atiku says that nobody was investigated by Obasanjo as much as he was, yet Obasanjo didn't charge him with anything.

He says that if the referee didn't find any fault, then it's up to the employer to choose

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by lookmangiw(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hope this was the same way this woman was questioning buhari and osibanjo, I think I need to go and watch their own session because this woman seems to be biased from my own end.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by sinaj(f): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kadaria: you have been accused of abandoning Apga for pdp to chase you political ambition why?

Peter Obi: If I have a car that I cant drive from Onitsha to Lagos what is bad in abadoning it for a flight that can take me to my destination! cheesy

Heyyy! cheesy
Igbo Kwenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Obi is the mvp

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Breaking news: pray for atiku. Chai

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by stephleena(f): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Obi's response is Epic!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mycar: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
VAR men

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nbote:
Peter Obi don finish work... OBJ has consulted VAR Q.E.D

Does that take away the crime he’s being accused of ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by mycar: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bluetooth2:

No hope left in you for asking that, if penalty was awarded and var says no, does that take away the penalty, ask yourself

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Cyoung4real(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Peter Obi too get sense i swear down

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by ItzBIM(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
The guys are just playing with Nigerians intelligence wetin concern replay with politics,

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by DesChyko: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
On Obasanjo's(as a referee for a job seeker to him) comments about him amd corruption, Atiku said the referee has changed his mind and is now saying Atiku is the best in the business, that means his former statement does not hold. Atiku said he is the most investigated politician by the former President and yet he has nothing on him.
And Obi butresses that sometimes; referees(in football) look at replays and cancel a decision because they see they have made a mistake.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nbote:

Show me d road Buhari has built to his village?

This is the before look of the road,

The look during construction

And the finished work

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
mycar:

You are worthless

Who’s the miserable sonovabytch
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by obyback: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
The guys clapping are really disgusting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by kunmiiii: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
These guys are ridiculous... They just called a partisan Obasanjo a "referee"

Kadaria just couldn't let that question about Obasanjo's poor reference about Atiku's past go without drilling him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by helinues: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
After viewing VAR...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by maestroferdi: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Obi Siliicon Valley....
Nbote:

Show me d road Buhari has built to his village?

Finished

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by flowmama: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bluetooth2:

What crime? And who is the accuser? You?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Earthquake1: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Peter Obi with another BOMB!!!

The man is like air, you can't catch him grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. by Elxandre(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

And Buhari has used the same federal resources along with the input of osinbajo from the south west to ensure the road to his hometown has been well tarred
Doesn't make it right if, especially if his Town's road isn't a federal road.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.